PDA

View Full Version : Jihad

themuffinman
20 Aug 2011, 08:49pm
i know this has been brought up in different threads...
but is anyone else tired of the glitched bomb?

i know i am. it gets pretty ridiculous when a t spams their bind to detonate the bomb, and it explodes however many times they pressed their binded key. its especially annoying when a bomb kills you when you should be well out of the way of it (i.e. on an electric map a t detonates in big cage and it kills you when you're by the cells)

my main point of this thread is to get everyone's opinions about the bomb, weather to try and fix it or to remove it altogether, IMO if it cant be fixed it would be better to remove it than to have a bomb that's always glitched.

Matt
20 Aug 2011, 08:52pm
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/server-fix-requests/48529-prison-break-jihad-bomb-3.html

Derp

TV fixed it already read the thread.

kabLe
20 Aug 2011, 09:28pm
Who cares if its glitched. The whole object of the game is to have fun. Idk about you, but a t running around blowing himself up billions of times is funny as fuck. And if you wanna get into the whole ITS SRZ BUZNESS. Every map needs to be edited so that T's don't have knives cause no srs prison gives the ppl knives. I'm pretty sure they havea strict no jihad bomb for the prisoners rule in jail. And since we are all terrorists we must be tortured for information on our affairs and then given an automatic death sentence. LETS GET TO IT PEOPLE!

Im a Jackass
21 Aug 2011, 09:47am
Who cares if its glitched. The whole object of the game is to have fun. Idk about you, but a t running around blowing himself up billions of times is funny as fuck. And if you wanna get into the whole ITS SRZ BUZNESS. Every map needs to be edited so that T's don't have knives cause no srs prison gives the ppl knives. I'm pretty sure they havea strict no jihad bomb for the prisoners rule in jail. And since we are all terrorists we must be tortured for information on our affairs and then given an automatic death sentence. LETS GET TO IT PEOPLE!

I love the way you put this I really do

Harpr33t
21 Aug 2011, 11:29pm
Lol well i love the glitch where you buy the bomb while specing someone and blow them up lol