PDA

View Full Version : better way to get credits

Soul_Reaper
17 Aug 2011, 08:37am
I think the store thing is really fun , but it takes too long to get credits.
It's good that you get credits every minute , but you should also get credits when you kill.

listen to this :

kill = 2 credits
headshot = 5 credits
nade kill = 10 credits

or something else if you want , but please give people also credits when they kill.
That would be really good =)

Good Idea or Bad Idea ???

Little Rocket Man
17 Aug 2011, 08:40am
Great idea i just fell that ande kill should be 5 like head shot?

Soul_Reaper
17 Aug 2011, 08:42am
That would be good too .

HZK
17 Aug 2011, 08:49am
kill=1
nade=2

Soul_Reaper
17 Aug 2011, 09:02am
okay , I can accept kill=1
but a nade is hard to get , so that's why nade should be 5 :S
And we can reduce a headshot to 3 then. Is that good ? :)

Matt
17 Aug 2011, 09:06am
The point of the credit system mainly was to give supporters more benefits and to give them something that no one hardly has like the afro. They lose there value if regluars can just rack up the points if they can get 10 credits persay for a nade kill.

Im a Jackass
17 Aug 2011, 09:53am
only about half the servers you Kill in. So what about ZE,surf and some times mini games were you dont Kill much or at all?

Wall-Nut
17 Aug 2011, 10:13am
Agreed with Matt.

Paul
17 Aug 2011, 10:26am
C+P'd from other thread.

Your totally missing the point as to why the store was even made. It was made to help us keep the server payments up and also to get more players to continue to keep on playing on the servers, aswell as making supporters have more benefits for supporting the community via donations.

It isnt about 'how do we figure a way to farm credits'.

Nasu
17 Aug 2011, 10:29am
Competitions for credits though is a good idea

BlackEagle
17 Aug 2011, 10:59am
I think the store thing is really fun , but it takes too long to get credits.
It's good that you get credits every minute , but you should also get credits when you kill.

listen to this :

kill = 2 credits
headshot = 5 credits
nade kill = 10 credits

or something else if you want , but please give people also credits when they kill.
That would be really good =)

Good Idea or Bad Idea ???

I don't mind the overall idea but if you want to get credits faster then donate. It is as simple as that. It takes a long time to earn but once you earn it then it's a good feeling of accomplishment. But the easiest way of cheating the system and getting credits fast is by donating. You get like 17,000 (something like that) credits for donating $20. In 17,000 minutes I can easily earn over $20 so donating to me was a great investment, not only because I am helping the community but I also got the chance to get some credits as well.

Soul_Reaper
17 Aug 2011, 11:37am
I totally understand all of this , but isn't there any way else to get credits , because I'm not alwways able to be on th server and it
takes like 83 hours in total to get one trail ! there should at least be a alternative way to get credits :(

Spiffy
17 Aug 2011, 12:38pm
I totally understand all of this , but isn't there any way else to get credits , because I'm not alwways able to be on th server and it
takes like 83 hours in total to get one trail ! there should at least be a alternative way to get credits :(

Donate.

(http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/donate/)Credit to $ ratio (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/sg-store/45944-[sg-store]-donations-credits-ratio.html)

Jimbo
17 Aug 2011, 02:21pm
20$ for supporter isn't alot save your lunch money =D

AmericanManiac
17 Aug 2011, 03:04pm
Not a good idea. If this was implemented I'm sure people would just stat pad like they used to do in BF2. Team kill, revive, team kill, revive....

Im a Jackass
17 Aug 2011, 05:44pm
Not a good idea. If this was implemented I'm sure people would just stat pad like they used to do in BF2. Team kill, revive, team kill, revive....

you cant team kill and revive on any of our Css servers

AmericanManiac
17 Aug 2011, 05:54pm
you cant team kill and revive on any of our Css servers

I know that. I was just using that as an example.....

b0red
17 Aug 2011, 09:06pm
This defeats the purpose. Credits are made for donations and to keep servers full. If it was this easy to get credits than it would basically be like tf2 in our servers.

Pyro
17 Aug 2011, 10:25pm
Not to mention you could farm credits on the dm surf server lol.....

Soul_Reaper
18 Aug 2011, 03:46am
Now that I that hear all of this , I actually agree with all of you now . there would indeed be a lot of guys who would just start farming.
So let's just stay with this then. if i want a trail , I'll just have to play a lot more :)

4500 credits to go !! xP