PDA

View Full Version : Comedic Command

Golden Shower
8 Aug 2011, 08:44pm
Well, I was talking it over earlier today with some people, and I think it'd be pretty funny if we were to add a rocket command to the admins' list of abilities. It's like slay, except funnier.

What happens is someone get launched high into the air, and then explodes, then they die.

I've seen it used in some servers, and everyone gets a chuckle most of the time.

I'm not sure where you can get the command, but if possible, it could be used in all servers.

And heck, if you wanted, you could have it where people could launch themselves using a command, "!rocketme", though, I'm pretty sure you'd have to find a way to where it only affects the person it's launching, rather than everyone within a radius, for the fact people might use it in tight spaces with lots of people.

Just throwing the idea out there, and if someone finds a link for a how to add this command, I'll update this post to have that link.

Jaffa
8 Aug 2011, 08:54pm
something like sm_rocket

AOs + have access to it atm

Golden Shower
8 Aug 2011, 08:59pm
oooh, didn't know that. Thank you, I just never saw the admins use it, so I thought it was not on the servers.

Thank you Jaffa.

andre1028
8 Aug 2011, 10:00pm
pretty sure it was a mani super command and is broken. Otherwise it would be abused to hell already. Oh those days with Obez, Modgers, TCP, Paul, and etc abusing rocket on piratewars in MG and jurassicpark in ZE while others were abusing blackhole will never be forgotten.

Repus
9 Aug 2011, 12:54am
admin commands are not supposed to be fun.

Chaoz`
9 Aug 2011, 07:43am
the sm_missiles something command is a command for the nades, they turn into enemy seeking missiles.

this isn't the command for people itself.

the reason that you haven't seen admins use it, is becuz it's only SA+, not the server admins themselves can use.