PDA

View Full Version : Turn SG SCRIM into a SG PUG server

high rws
1 Aug 2011, 03:52pm
what the title says. SG scrim is never used, it's always dead and i'm sure it costs money to run. it also has a password for no apparent reason, and according to caution SGSL ended 2 years ago.

So what i want to propose is to turn SG SCRIM into a PUG [pick up game] server similar to an ESEA server. What this means is basically it requires 10 players to start, a friendly 5v5 on league maps only. It would be for anyone to use, good or bad, just for fun and for practice.

Things it would require:

1. SxE injected - it's basically a addon you run while playing CS that disables any cheats from being used. it's usually not possible to bypass SxE, and it's 100% safe.

2. CAL.cfg - basically a small CFG file that enables the game to start with CAL league settings and has the ten second count down and the *MATCH IS NOW LIVE* stuff.

3. ACS anti-cheat client

i don't see why NOT to make it public. it just sits around all day, empty

Phonicz
1 Aug 2011, 03:55pm
It's always a pug, everyone sucks

high rws
1 Aug 2011, 03:59pm
It's always a pug, everyone sucks

it doesn't act like a PUG when it's dead 24/7

Phonicz
1 Aug 2011, 04:01pm
Invite people to play

ScubaToaster
1 Aug 2011, 04:02pm
We just need Spiffy to set the bot's to extreme.

Then the fun begins for unsuspecting new players....

high rws
1 Aug 2011, 04:08pm
Invite people to play

it's not just for me personally. why would SG want a server that's completely dead all the time. it just wastes $$

frank the rabbit
1 Aug 2011, 04:14pm
well then too bad

Phonicz
1 Aug 2011, 04:19pm
it just wastes $$

Not really

Jaffa
1 Aug 2011, 04:22pm
10 slot server, hosted on our dedi, costs nothing. Because its hosted on our dedi, I wouldn't try and use it as a proper scrim server, as it sucks for reg.

its used quite often, its a scrim server so obviously isn't 24/7 full.

It already has scrim configs on there, run via admin.

Its a pug server, the password is only there so SG people can use and access it.

high rws
1 Aug 2011, 04:29pm
10 slot server, hosted on our dedi, costs nothing. Because its hosted on our dedi, I wouldn't try and use it as a proper scrim server, as it sucks for reg.

its used quite often, its a scrim server so obviously isn't 24/7 full.

It already has scrim configs on there, run via admin.

Its a pug server, the password is only there so SG people can use and access it.

who cares about the reg? it's not THAT bad. and it's barely used lol. even if it doesn't cost money, its a shame to have it sitting there for no reason. turn it into a public PUG server with the addons i suggested, and a CFG that automatically runs when 10 players are joined, not just by an admin, and i can guarantee it will be more popular [trust me, people would kill to have a scrim server with an anti-cheat client for FREE]

i don't get the rest of your post though.

"its used quite often, its a scrim server so obviously isn't 24/7 full."
"Its a pug server, the password is only there so SG people can use and access it"

Spiffy
1 Aug 2011, 04:48pm
who cares about the reg? it's not THAT bad. and it's barely used lol. even if it doesn't cost money, its a shame to have it sitting there for no reason. turn it into a public PUG server with the addons i suggested, and a CFG that automatically runs when 10 players are joined, not just by an admin, and i can guarantee it will be more popular [trust me, people would kill to have a scrim server with an anti-cheat client for FREE]

"Its a pug server, the password is only there so SG people can use and access it"

Honestly you have no idea what you are talking about. It is a scrim server that is used for PUGs by SG members many times each day. Generally when people don't know the password they look in the scrim forum where it is listed.

what the title says. SG scrim is never used, it's always dead and i'm sure it costs money to run. it also has a password for no apparent reason, and according to caution SGSL ended 2 years ago.

So what i want to propose is to turn SG SCRIM into a PUG [pick up game] server similar to an ESEA server. What this means is basically it requires 10 players to start, a friendly 5v5 on league maps only. It would be for anyone to use, good or bad, just for fun and for practice.

Things it would require:

1. SxE injected - it's basically a addon you run while playing CS that disables any cheats from being used. it's usually not possible to bypass SxE, and it's 100% safe.

2. CAL.cfg - basically a small CFG file that enables the game to start with CAL league settings and has the ten second count down and the *MATCH IS NOW LIVE* stuff.

3. ACS anti-cheat client

First of all, no one uses CAL configs or ACS anymore. SxE was never really a good client because it's bloated. This server is here for SG Members who wish to play a semi competitive game. If the SGSL starts back up it will be for SG Members.

high rws
1 Aug 2011, 05:27pm
Honestly you have no idea what you are talking about. It is a scrim server that is used for PUGs by SG members many times each day. Generally when people don't know the password they look in the scrim forum where it is listed.

First of all, no one uses CAL configs or ACS anymore. SxE was never really a good client because it's bloated. This server is here for SG Members who wish to play a semi competitive game. If the SGSL starts back up it will be for SG Members.

many times each day? i check it everytime i'm on css hoping for it to have anyone on it, and it's dead..

what are you talking about no one uses them? i'm pretty sure the cevo website still offers ACS as a download. the cal config is also generally the main cfg still used for scrims that i've seen

what do you mean SxE is bloated?

Lux
1 Aug 2011, 05:33pm
It's usually full for a pug or two everyday around 5-9 UK time.

Tbh with all this spare donate money we could host a UK one too.......with some good reg?

high rws
1 Aug 2011, 05:36pm
It's usually full for a pug or two everyday around 5-9 UK time.

Tbh with all this spare donate money we could host a UK one too.......with some good reg?

i just want a PUG similar to ESEA for free. cba to pay 7$ a month when i barely play competitively

Im a Jackass
1 Aug 2011, 05:48pm
reg is fine when people fix there rates. THe server only gets full of people when some one like darth mostly invite people to play.

sebak
1 Aug 2011, 05:56pm
or when ther is an annocument

high rws
1 Aug 2011, 06:02pm
or when ther is an annocument

exactly what you posted. it's kind of sad that thre has to be an announcement to fill up an otherwise dead server. this is why i want it to be public with the settings i listed

BlackEagle
1 Aug 2011, 09:57pm
exactly what you posted. it's kind of sad that thre has to be an announcement to fill up an otherwise dead server. this is why i want it to be public with the settings i listed

It is public to SG members. Just go in the server and invite your friends. All you need is one admin to start the scrim. The password is public, basically anybody can play just join and invite friends and one admin. Simple as that. What is on the server is fine at the moment. I don't see why you need to add more configs and an anti-cheat. These scrims don't mean anything at the moment especially when they are PUG so why even add an anti-cheat? If someone wants to cheat at all more less a PUG then that is pretty pathetic.

darth jacen
1 Aug 2011, 10:02pm

^ Clearly lazy

CookiemonstaJr
1 Aug 2011, 10:19pm
I'm pretty sure we play on the server everyday...

high rws
1 Aug 2011, 10:44pm
It is public to SG members. Just go in the server and invite your friends. All you need is one admin to start the scrim. The password is public, basically anybody can play just join and invite friends and one admin. Simple as that. What is on the server is fine at the moment. I don't see why you need to add more configs and an anti-cheat. These scrims don't mean anything at the moment especially when they are PUG so why even add an anti-cheat? If someone wants to cheat at all more less a PUG then that is pretty pathetic.

but you have to understand it's 2011, and it's counterstrike. there have been cheaters on CS since the day it was born, and there will always will be.

there is seriously no reason not to do what i requested, it doesn't drastically change anything really, it just adds an anti-cheat system and makes it public. it's still the same server

high rws
1 Aug 2011, 10:44pm
I'm pretty sure we play on the server everyday...

i'm pretty sure it's dead the majority of the time...

high rws
1 Aug 2011, 10:45pm
^ Clearly lazy

not really, earlier today i asked people in CB to play on itand they were all like no thx, there were like 16 people in CB at the time too

Wicked Pissah
1 Aug 2011, 10:49pm
Just like to point out; there's this beautiful thing called multi-quote (or w/e) in advanced.

high rws
1 Aug 2011, 10:51pm
Just like to point out; there's this beautiful thing called multi-quote (or w/e) in advanced.

i did it for the postcount

jk, but i forgot. w\e

BlackEagle
2 Aug 2011, 07:01am
but you have to understand it's 2011, and it's counterstrike. there have been cheaters on CS since the day it was born, and there will always will be.

there is seriously no reason not to do what i requested, it doesn't drastically change anything really, it just adds an anti-cheat system and makes it public. it's still the same server

I do understand it's 2011 haha. People cheat all the time but why would someone want to cheat in a pick-up game with no meaning? I don't think I have ever even questioned a player in the scrim server yet and even if there was usually there are a few good admins that can spot them. It isn't that hard to notice. Scrim servers are typically private and this one is public with a password. This prevents random outsiders from just joining and screwing around. Join the server and invite your friends as simple as that. I don't see why they need to add different configs, make it public, and add an anti-cheat.

high rws
2 Aug 2011, 08:57am
I do understand it's 2011 haha. People cheat all the time but why would someone want to cheat in a pick-up game with no meaning? I don't think I have ever even questioned a player in the scrim server yet and even if there was usually there are a few good admins that can spot them. It isn't that hard to notice. Scrim servers are typically private and this one is public with a password. This prevents random outsiders from just joining and screwing around. Join the server and invite your friends as simple as that. I don't see why they need to add different configs, make it public, and add an anti-cheat.

because frankly brother, the server is dead a majority of a time. it's not hard to add one 10KB config lol, and sXe injected is also a small download and doesn't effect your game at all. it would take literally 5 seconds to run sXe injected before starting css.

most of the time people don't want to play. ive asked around chatbox the last few days when it was @ like 15 people and pretty much everyone still wasn't in the mood.

BlackEagle
2 Aug 2011, 10:46am
because frankly brother, the server is dead a majority of a time. it's not hard to add one 10KB config lol, and sXe injected is also a small download and doesn't effect your game at all. it would take literally 5 seconds to run sXe injected before starting css.

most of the time people don't want to play. ive asked around chatbox the last few days when it was @ like 15 people and pretty much everyone still wasn't in the mood.

It's not full all the time and scrims aren't going on all the time but the main reasoning behind it being locked is so SG members can use it privately instead of having some unknown randoms playing the in server. I am not saying the files take up space but what I am saying is that they are useless for our scrim server. From what I have seen the scrim server is mainly just for fun. All the matches I have participated in (if you want to call what I do participation) are far from serious and people calling out hackers.

I see why you want to do this and it's because you want to have a place where you can go scrim any time. Which this is generally the place it just takes the extra effort to get people to join. Can it be annoying wanting to scrim when nobody else does? Yes. But at the same time the server is protected by a password to keep out unwanted players in the server. Try inviting friends on steam or something like that it may help. If you also go around into some of the servers asking people if they want to scrim many of them will be more than willing to come in and participate.

andre1028
2 Aug 2011, 02:18pm
There's nothing wrong with the pug server. It runs league settings (1:45 round times, 35 second bomb timer, 15 second freeze time, etc) that are used by ESEA, Newegg for Wanfest, ESL, CEVO, etc. It's passworded so that only a person who has an affiliation with anybody can get in because they just have to simply look up/ask a friend for the password. It also runs zBlock (which enforces rates and a bunch of client side stuff among other things) and cheating is never really an issue as people pick up if people are cheating anyways.

The server isn't meant to be full 24/7 as it's organized/events/announcements just like regular scrims. If the problem is that you want to play whenever then yea sure, you have to wait for people interested to go online, but other than that the server itself needs no modifications. If you REALLY are desperate to play scrims on the go like ESEA then go on mirc and look all randoms. It's like trikz (which is also mostly empty), you need to know people if you want to get things going in that server.

Octa
2 Aug 2011, 02:56pm
There have been less scrims because, a few weeks ago, i would be on that server 4-5 times a day, trying to get scrims going and such. i have become busy as of late, so I haven't been able to do that. It really isnt that hard to get people to join if you know who to ask.

Jake
2 Aug 2011, 06:05pm
Yeah its just been dead latley i was play on it with oct

PingPong
2 Aug 2011, 08:05pm
It's used a lot. What are you on sir. Or simply get mick and the other sgscrim regulars on your friends list and you'll get about 20 invites a day.

high rws
2 Aug 2011, 10:15pm
It's used a lot. What are you on sir. Or simply get mick and the other sgscrim regulars on your friends list and you'll get about 20 invites a day.

mick?

and well thats the thing. i'm not really good at CSS. i used to play 1.6 back in the day, but i feel like if it takes a while to get a full game going and i don't do well it's a waste of time. im sure other people feel this way, thats a reason why i would want it to have players all the time instead of just inviting others

BlackEagle
3 Aug 2011, 07:26am
mick?

and well thats the thing. i'm not really good at CSS. i used to play 1.6 back in the day, but i feel like if it takes a while to get a full game going and i don't do well it's a waste of time. im sure other people feel this way, thats a reason why i would want it to have players all the time instead of just inviting others

Then it sounds like you want to play more of Reg CSS I suppose and that is a public server.

I don't think playing in the scrim server is a waste of time because I am awful but I have slightly improved I have noticed. I used to hardly be able to get a kill then I learned how I personally am able to snatch a few kills. You don't need to be amazing at scrimming to join I joined in one even when I have never even been in a scrim before and I was garbage but I still had fun.

high rws
3 Aug 2011, 10:10am
Then it sounds like you want to play more of Reg CSS I suppose and that is a public server.

I don't think playing in the scrim server is a waste of time because I am awful but I have slightly improved I have noticed. I used to hardly be able to get a kill then I learned how I personally am able to snatch a few kills. You don't need to be amazing at scrimming to join I joined in one even when I have never even been in a scrim before and I was garbage but I still had fun.

nah trust me i'm not talking about regular css

and nice, i used to play esea on css and i noticed i did get better slightly but it's also been a while

Spiffy
3 Aug 2011, 10:22am
It's ~$7 a month to play ESEA. Get real.

Farmer Mick
3 Aug 2011, 10:47am

Things it would require:

3. ACS anti-cheat client

i don't see why NOT to make it public. it just sits around all day, empty

guy you are a fucking retard honestly making this thread about something you clearly know nothing of

please do research

high rws
3 Aug 2011, 11:31am
guy you are a fucking retard honestly making this thread about something you clearly know nothing of

please do research

woah, calm the fuck down? no need to get your panties in a bunch kiddo

high rws
3 Aug 2011, 11:43am
It's ~$7 a month to play ESEA. Get real.

why do people get butthurt so easily? i don't pay for esea simply because i don't want to PLAY esea..

Farmer Mick
3 Aug 2011, 11:59am
why do people get butthurt so easily? i don't pay for esea simply because i don't want to PLAY esea..

Kiddo lol, you're a wizard harry

you are dumb as fuck

high rws
3 Aug 2011, 12:00pm
Kiddo lol, you're a wizard harry

you are dumb as fuck

a wizard harry? lol?

gtfo i don't have time for your ignorance

CookiemonstaJr
3 Aug 2011, 12:57pm
Well if you haven't played in the scrim server then i don't think you should be suggesting to change it into a PUG.

high rws
3 Aug 2011, 01:05pm
Well if you haven't played in the scrim server then i don't think you should be suggesting to change it into a PUG.

i've played in it a few times.

Nasu
3 Aug 2011, 01:49pm
i've played in it a few times.

I've played probably over 100 scrims on it and it's perfect as the way it is

high rws
3 Aug 2011, 02:21pm
I've played probably over 100 scrims on it and it's perfect as the way it is

what i proposed doesn't change the server at all..it simply makes it public..it's still a pug/scrim server

PingPong
3 Aug 2011, 05:43pm
mick?

I see you've met mick

kabLe
4 Aug 2011, 08:45am

That's where your wrong. You'd think everyone wants a public PuG server. However there are several servers out there that does it and are empty 24/7. If you want proof check out MPPS. They host public PuG servers that are empty all day everyday.

On a side note its hard to find the CAL.cfg anymore because its old as fuck. ZBLOCK is an ACS as it will find your client side mistakes (r_drawothermodels 2) Other than that you can't expect SG to go make a deal with a programmer to make an ACS because let's face it. ESEA and SG are 2 completely different communities. ESEA has their ACS because people WILL download it so that they can play in the league and in the pug servers. SG doesn't offer anything near that and never will so a player who wants to join it and can't because it says "Go download our ACS on www.steamgamers.com", will not do it. Maybe a few will but the general population isn't gonna waste their time downloading an ACS for 1 scrim server.

And the reg is terrible. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know how to tell the difference from GOOD reg to BAD reg. A server that is just for fun between us friends here in SG is different then making it public to people who want to come and have a serious pug.

Also, if you want to get real about it and have an actual PuG public server that would mean admin mod needs to be disabled no SxE just zblock the cfgs and a .ready system. A REAL pug/scrim server doesn't have stuff like SxE or admin in it.

EDIT: To mick: WIZARD DOUWN

EDIT AGAIN: Sorry I saw some more retardation going on. As you aren't talking about Reg CSS its because its not a traditional 5v5 match up like you want. But if you've only played in the server a handful of times you can't really comment on anything or suggest a massive change like that. You think that by taking it off private people are just gonna come pouring in. No. Your going to have to sit in there and invite people. Maybe youll get a few randoms but for the most part your not gonna join and 5 minutes later theres gonnna be people lining to come into SG's public PuG server. If you honestly think that. Well then you must be some kind of wizard harry.

ConnorC
4 Aug 2011, 09:50am
who cares about the reg? it's not THAT bad.

Lol ^

(If someone already posted this sorry, Cba to go through 5 pages)

Also;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcicTApITwY

Farmer Mick
4 Aug 2011, 09:56am
a wizard harry? lol?

gtfo i don't have time for your ignorance

you are a fool that has no idea what you are talking about jesus kid take a fucking break and stop posting this shit can't you see no one agrees with you, if you spent more time in this community and the scrim/pug server maybe people would take you a bit more seriously

high rws
4 Aug 2011, 10:52am
That's where your wrong. You'd think everyone wants a public PuG server. However there are several servers out there that does it and are empty 24/7. If you want proof check out MPPS. They host public PuG servers that are empty all day everyday.

On a side note its hard to find the CAL.cfg anymore because its old as fuck. ZBLOCK is an ACS as it will find your client side mistakes (r_drawothermodels 2) Other than that you can't expect SG to go make a deal with a programmer to make an ACS because let's face it. ESEA and SG are 2 completely different communities. ESEA has their ACS because people WILL download it so that they can play in the league and in the pug servers. SG doesn't offer anything near that and never will so a player who wants to join it and can't because it says "Go download our ACS on www.steamgamers.com", will not do it. Maybe a few will but the general population isn't gonna waste their time downloading an ACS for 1 scrim server.

And the reg is terrible. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know how to tell the difference from GOOD reg to BAD reg. A server that is just for fun between us friends here in SG is different then making it public to people who want to come and have a serious pug.

Also, if you want to get real about it and have an actual PuG public server that would mean admin mod needs to be disabled no SxE just zblock the cfgs and a .ready system. A REAL pug/scrim server doesn't have stuff like SxE or admin in it.

EDIT: To mick: WIZARD DOUWN

EDIT AGAIN: Sorry I saw some more retardation going on. As you aren't talking about Reg CSS its because its not a traditional 5v5 match up like you want. But if you've only played in the server a handful of times you can't really comment on anything or suggest a massive change like that. You think that by taking it off private people are just gonna come pouring in. No. Your going to have to sit in there and invite people. Maybe youll get a few randoms but for the most part your not gonna join and 5 minutes later theres gonnna be people lining to come into SG's public PuG server. If you honestly think that. Well then you must be some kind of wizard harry.

i saw cal.cfg on gotfrag a few days ago. last summer i would find public pugs always full/hard to get in. maybe they have declined, but there are still servers like sourceinvite competitive pug (even though it has 18 slots and isn't really a real pug) that usually always have people in them.

i know real PUG systems don't have sXe etc, but the only reason i suggested it was because it would have to compensate for an anti-cheat client.

but i don't really get at by "massive change" the only thing i wanted was a cfg or too and a public server. but you do make some good points, so thank you for the only response so far that actually made sense

high rws
4 Aug 2011, 10:52am
you are a fool that has no idea what you are talking about jesus kid take a fucking break and stop posting this shit can't you see no one agrees with you, if you spent more time in this community and the scrim/pug server maybe people would take you a bit more seriously

"you are a fool that has no ieda what you are talking about jesus kid TAKE A FUCKING BREAK.."

kid you tell me to "take a fucking break" but you have these massive run on sentences? calm the hell down and gtfo like i told you earlier.

Farmer Mick
4 Aug 2011, 10:57am
"you are a fool that has no ieda what you are talking about jesus kid TAKE A FUCKING BREAK.."

kid you tell me to "take a fucking break" but you have these massive run on sentences? calm the hell down and gtfo like i told you earlier.

please learn how to use the edit function it really isnt difficult and makes you look like a mug just posting about a pointless update that make's something worse than it already is just to get post's

you really have no clue do you

have you ever played a full PuG in our server because ive played hundreds and never ever ever ever seen your name and ive been here for too long

high rws
4 Aug 2011, 11:03am
please learn how to use the edit function it really isnt difficult and makes you look like a mug just posting about a pointless update that make's something worse than it already is just to get post's

you really have no clue do you

have you ever played a full PuG in our server because ive played hundreds and never ever ever ever seen your name and ive been here for too long

not even going to bother replying to your questions if you can't even use apostrophes right. you call me a mug but you sound like an idiot, like i said gtfo

if you post again i'm not going to bother replying because this threads going to be locked soon anyway, totally derailed

Farmer Mick
4 Aug 2011, 01:08pm
not even going to bother replying to your questions if you can't even use apostrophes right. you call me a mug but you sound like an idiot, like i said gtfo

if you post again i'm not going to bother replying because this threads going to be locked soon anyway, totally derailed

haha

easier than i thought tbh

gfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgf

kabLe
4 Aug 2011, 05:02pm
i saw cal.cfg on gotfrag a few days ago. last summer i would find public pugs always full/hard to get in. maybe they have declined, but there are still servers like sourceinvite competitive pug (even though it has 18 slots and isn't really a real pug) that usually always have people in them.

i know real PUG systems don't have sXe etc, but the only reason i suggested it was because it would have to compensate for an anti-cheat client.

but i don't really get at by "massive change" the only thing i wanted was a cfg or too and a public server. but you do make some good points, so thank you for the only response so far that actually made sense

And once again you demonstrate your own ignorance. Sourceinvite is a COMPETITIVE PUB. There are competitive pubs that are popular but they are not pugs. Learn to read a bit better at the title of the server. Also, when you have nothing better to say but to correct someone's grammar and insult their intelligence because they use slang on the INTERNET, just shows how stupid you are. I as well as Mick have seen the Pug Server go up, down, die out, fill up, and were around when SGSL started and died as were other people posting here. Those who weren't play in the server consistently. You however, don't have the patience to wait when you do join and have only actually been in maybe 1-2. So please, keep your stupid mouth shut when your trying to insult people, and put some thought into your next suggestion. Have a nice day :trollface:

high rws
4 Aug 2011, 06:20pm
And once again you demonstrate your own ignorance. Sourceinvite is a COMPETITIVE PUB. There are competitive pubs that are popular but they are not pugs. Learn to read a bit better at the title of the server. Also, when you have nothing better to say but to correct someone's grammar and insult their intelligence because they use slang on the INTERNET, just shows how stupid you are. I as well as Mick have seen the Pug Server go up, down, die out, fill up, and were around when SGSL started and died as were other people posting here. Those who weren't play in the server consistently. You however, don't have the patience to wait when you do join and have only actually been in maybe 1-2. So please, keep your stupid mouth shut when your trying to insult people, and put some thought into your next suggestion. Have a nice day :trollface:

use slang on the internet? no, it's not about slang - he talks like someone i'd find on a fucking runescape forum.."those who weren't play in the server consistently. You however, don't have the patience to wait when you do join and have only actually been in maybe 1-2" you don't even make fucking sense kid. anyways, a competitive PUB and a PUG have the same general concept. PUGs are competitive "pick up games" and so are competitive servers like source invite. the only real difference may be the 18slots vs 10 slots.

"So please, keep your stupid mouth shut when your trying to insult people, and put some thought into your next suggestion" when i have insulted someone before they insulted me? i simply made a SUGGESTION. i didn't propose to make the scrim server a deathrun or some shit like that, i simply suggested to make it public and add a cfg or too in there. the fact that you post a trollface as your concluding statement totally proves to me that you are not worth replying too, but i have nothing else to do atm so whatever

kabLe
4 Aug 2011, 07:59pm
use slang on the internet? no, it's not about slang - he talks like someone i'd find on a fucking runescape forum.."those who weren't play in the server consistently. You however, don't have the patience to wait when you do join and have only actually been in maybe 1-2" you don't even make fucking sense kid. anyways, a competitive PUB and a PUG have the same general concept. PUGs are competitive "pick up games" and so are competitive servers like source invite. the only real difference may be the 18slots vs 10 slots.

"So please, keep your stupid mouth shut when your trying to insult people, and put some thought into your next suggestion" when i have insulted someone before they insulted me? i simply made a SUGGESTION. i didn't propose to make the scrim server a deathrun or some shit like that, i simply suggested to make it public and add a cfg or too in there. the fact that you post a trollface as your concluding statement totally proves to me that you are not worth replying too, but i have nothing else to do atm so whatever

Lets see you forgot to capitalize the "u" in "use". Your first sentence is a fragment. The "n" in "no" isn't captizalized. The dashmark is not needed. The "i" in "I'd" isn't capitalized.

PUGs are scrims played by random players who joined said server to play a scrim rather then cordinate teams playing against each other. You've also just implied that I could make a 64 slot server title it "Competitive Pub" and its the same thing as a 10 slot PuG server.

You didn't capitalize the "i" in "i" as well as all the letters in "suggestion" are capitalized when they should be lower case. After that the "i" in "i" isn't capitalized when it should be. Then, the "i" in "i" once again is lower cased when it should be capitzalized. The "t" in "the" should be capitalized and they aren't. Again, the "i" in "i" isn't capitalized. The phrase "atm" is just random letters you put together and no idea what it means. You used "too" in the wrong way, what should have been used was "to". Last but not least, you forgot to put a period after "whatever".

God brother, you're like a kid I'd see posting on a Runescape Forum.

Farmer Mick
5 Aug 2011, 08:38am
you keep calling me a kid yet im probably older than you

fact of the matter you are a waste to society go and die in a fire

thank you and good night

thread dies now

high rws
5 Aug 2011, 10:03am
you keep calling me a kid yet im probably older than you

fact of the matter you are a waste to society go and die in a fire

thank you and good night

thread dies now