PDA

View Full Version : Epsilon wants Sup

Epsilon
30 Jul 2011, 07:17pm
Classifieds WantedWhat are you looking to buy?
Sup Item Description
Due to some issues with paypal I am unable to donate to SG. Basically its a trade donate $20 on my behalf so that I gain SUP status and I will buy you a game from steam worth equal value ($20 or less if so desired but only one so choose wisely). I'm kind of paranoid so I will buy you the game once one of the Higher Ups confirms that you have donated on my behalf and that I will gain Supporter status. Price?
see description

high rws
30 Jul 2011, 07:57pm
i'm pretty sure that the reason they want $ through paypal is to help with the upkeep of the servers and website. i asked paul if i could gain sup for donating like 40M RSGP and he said the only way to get it is by paying through paypal.

so i doubt they'll allow you to do it

fanatiik
30 Jul 2011, 09:30pm
i'm pretty sure that the reason they want $ through paypal is to help with the upkeep of the servers and website. i asked paul if i could gain sup for donating like 40M RSGP and he said the only way to get it is by paying through paypal.

Hes asking someone to donate for him and then in return hes gonna send them a 20$ value game.

Repus
31 Jul 2011, 02:57am

I'm pretty sure it works.

high rws
31 Jul 2011, 03:25am
Hes asking someone to donate for him and then in return hes gonna send them a 20$ value game.

oh ok my apologies, i thought he said that he was going to pay for donator with a 20$ game.

Epsilon
2 Aug 2011, 07:09pm
If no one responds in a week from today can some one delete this thread?