PDA

View Full Version : App

hAZe
10 Jul 2011, 09:42am
It's not really that big of a deal. It'd just be something a little extra. But I get on from my iPhone sometimes and since it's 3G and its not an app it takes a real long time to load, read stuff, and comment and post new threads. But like I said, it's not a big deal, and probably a hassle because I honestly don't know a thing about how to make an app or whatever. But it's just an idea that I thought I could just toss out and maybe youd look into it or something. But I understand that it would probably be hard, so no biggie. :thumb:

Tweezy
10 Jul 2011, 02:43pm
It's not really that big of a deal. It'd just be something a little extra. But I get on from my iPhone sometimes and since it's 3G and its not an app it takes a real long time to load, read stuff, and comment and post new threads. But like I said, it's not a big deal, and probably a hassle because I honestly don't know a thing about how to make an app or whatever. But it's just an idea that I thought I could just toss out and maybe youd look into it or something. But I understand that it would probably be hard, so no biggie. :thumb:

Your post doesn't say what kind of app you want, but I guess it's a mobile version of SG?

steamgamers.mobi

Hallow
10 Jul 2011, 04:13pm
Or use tapatalk.

Nishok
10 Jul 2011, 05:11pm
Or use tapatalk.

I tried that a while ago, it didn't find SG, Steamgamers, Steam Gamers, etc. So I uninstalled it :p

CTGunnar
10 Jul 2011, 09:12pm
I agree, i think its a decent idea, but it doesn't really show what you want to say like The Pagan said.

Hallow
13 Jul 2011, 10:48pm
I don't want to say anything too much but I was informed by Amit (Owner) that an app for the channelfuse forum family was being developed by a major iPod application company. Once I get on my computer I can probably post his words for sure but that won't be till morning.

Quote from Amit

Struck a deal with tapatalk for a single channelfuse app for all our sites...which includes blackberry platform as well. It is cheaper than individual app for each site . The app will be free for the staff , but will cost 0.99 USD for others..