PDA

View Full Version : Remove Crackhouse for RP?

Tweezy
6 Jul 2011, 05:30am
Title says it all really. We've had the crackhouse server for what, two weeks? It's completely empty all the time. I was playing there a couple of days ago, in for two hours and only four people joined.

So yeah, vote in the poll if you wish it to be removed for a Gmod Dark RP Server (Which I will be willing to setup, custom jobs etc if the Staff team would allow it.)

Kratos
6 Jul 2011, 07:21am
i agree but i dont want a DarkRP

Tweezy
6 Jul 2011, 07:41am
i agree but i dont want a DarkRP

I only suggested DarkRP because that was what won the poll. It seems to be whatever wins the polls doesn't actually get done.

Octa
6 Jul 2011, 09:30am
I personally greatly dislike Dark RP. Mainly because it causes sooo much more problems than we already have. That and the fact that, to me, it really isn't all that fun and takes like an hour to dl.

I agree that the crackhouse server is dead, but ANYTHING besides Dark RP would be better IMO

Phonicz
6 Jul 2011, 09:43am
Well I get owned in both servers. In crackhouse no one dies and in RP I get caged like an animal. Hard choice.

PingPong
6 Jul 2011, 10:54am
Yes but for perp not darkrp

Elfbarf
6 Jul 2011, 10:56am
2 RP servers = both will die. We need to focus on keeping one server active/maintained, not 2.

Im a Jackass
6 Jul 2011, 11:26am
Well I get owned in both servers. In crackhouse no one dies and in RP I get caged like an animal. Hard choice.

your just that sexy thats why you get caged in

Chainedlord
6 Jul 2011, 11:56am
Hate threads like this, if we were going to get dark rp it would've happened a long time ago, it isnt a matter of space, or replacing servers, we have plenty of both. Also I've never seen you on crackhouse tweezy..it fills up every now and then for a nice amount of time.

Tweezy
6 Jul 2011, 02:19pm
Hate threads like this, if we were going to get dark rp it would've happened a long time ago, it isnt a matter of space, or replacing servers, we have plenty of both. Also I've never seen you on crackhouse tweezy..it fills up every now and then for a nice amount of time.

I was on it a couple of days ago. The only thing that annoys me is, out of the polls for different servers to be added, the one that won hasn't been done. fairly annoying as quite a few people want it.

***EDIT***

I've already started with a test server, got two custom jobs already, not too hard.

high rws
7 Jul 2011, 12:58am
No thanks RP in general is gay because people are faggots.

Kratos
7 Jul 2011, 06:44am
i think crack house gets old quickly and i never see anyone on it

Zaraki
7 Jul 2011, 07:15am
Tweezy is so right, replace this shit.
This Crackhouse server was an ego trip by somebody who wanted to have it.. nothing more nothing less.

Let's replace it with something fun. I want to propose a "CSS Scoutzknivez" server. (my personal suggestion)

Prez
7 Jul 2011, 07:33am
I think scoutzknivez would be great, both because it would be a good addition, and that Bob wanted it when we were ECs. Never happened :(

Tweezy
7 Jul 2011, 08:03am
I think scoutzknivez would be great, both because it would be a good addition, and that Bob wanted it when we were ECs. Never happened :(

Scoutknifes would be awesome.

HZK
7 Jul 2011, 09:22am
scoutknifes would be hard to keep populated, like crackhouse.

fanatiik
7 Jul 2011, 09:27am
We should just get a regular css server cause 1 map rotation servers only get populated for like 2 weeks then people get bored.

30 slot with a dust2/dust/office/etc... rotation would be a great idea.

HZK
7 Jul 2011, 09:35am
We should just get a regular css server cause 1 map rotation servers only get populated for like 2 weeks then people get bored.

This. No custom maps.

Tweezy
7 Jul 2011, 10:22am

This. No custom maps.

We've had a reg server before, it was only popular with some none SG players, wouldn't really go much over 20 people. Also, it would only get full with events / people entering and staying there for a while to get more people in.

HZK
7 Jul 2011, 10:53am
We just need the server to stay popular for a while until some none-sg people decide to play with us and then we could build up from there

people entering and staying there for a while to get more people in.

Me :)

Prez
7 Jul 2011, 11:49am
We just need the server to stay popular for a while until some none-sg people decide to play with us and then we could build up from there

And how often does this work out?

Hint: It's not a lot.

HZK
7 Jul 2011, 11:56am
And how often does this work out?

Hint: It's not a lot.

I know that, but scoutknives and crackhouse have even less of a chance.

Tweezy
7 Jul 2011, 01:00pm
I wish a higher staff member would take a look at this -_-

Chainedlord
7 Jul 2011, 01:21pm
Hi

Tweezy
7 Jul 2011, 02:34pm
Hi

HIYA BABEZ! x