PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man the movie

monkza
4 May 2008, 02:01am
Wonderfull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10!!!!

Tell me about this movie :001_smile:

p.s. love the details :)

Tcp-Kill
4 May 2008, 02:45am
That looks sweet

i wanna seei thought i was about the robot because i read the book some time back and it was okay

monkza
4 May 2008, 03:01am
book is good too ^.^ Watch the movie its awesome

EvInReaLife
4 May 2008, 06:50am
This movie was satisfying. But make sure to stay after the credits finish rolling because there's a little more movie at the end!

P.S. Sam L. makes a cameo :D

Red
4 May 2008, 09:29am
Great movie, good plot and effects. 9/10

Falcon04
4 May 2008, 11:41am
Best Marvel movie so far if'n you ask me.

Yellow Invazn
4 May 2008, 12:34pm
Best Marvel movie so far if you ask me.

This and I'd like to add that the new Incredible Hulk movie looks pretty good too.

monkza
4 May 2008, 12:59pm
same

Red
4 May 2008, 05:14pm
It's good to see marvel unfucking their franchises and going with movies appealing more to the correct demographics (Males age 16+ and not Little kids and their mothers, like Spiderman).

monkza
4 May 2008, 06:42pm
This movie was satisfying. But make sure to stay after the credits finish rolling because there's a little more movie at the end!

P.S. Sam L. makes a cameo :D

yep :)

monkza
4 May 2008, 06:43pm
It's good to see marvel unfucking their franchises and going with movies appealing more to the correct demographics (Males age 16+ and not Little kids and their mothers, like Spiderman).

hahahahaha true we need more movie like that

xBloodShotx
4 May 2008, 09:46pm
I loved it. awesomeness in the most awesome way best comic book movie ever.
spoiler:
cant wait for the avengers

vinhex
4 May 2008, 11:30pm
i dont read comic books, but i just saw it, and it was damn good..... i like how he killed the bad guy quick

Suri
5 May 2008, 06:46am
Great movie, good plot and effects. 9/10

I do believe this was the first Movie done By Marvel Studio. All the other movies in the past Marvel just had their Name on the movie and was a partner. This was their first studio film.

I thought the move was awesome. It was great. And When that guy walked out and Said they changed their name to Shield!!! OH SNAP!!!

I just hope RDJ stays with this roll. I dont know if he signed on for more then one movie. But there will be another Iron Man Movie off the money it made alone. And then there is a spin off coming too. ( See the clip after the movie credits.)

Straylight
5 May 2008, 12:19pm
I thought the move was awesome. It was great. And When that guy walked out and Said they changed their name to Shield!!! OH SNAP!!!

I actually figured out that acronym when they first said the long name, but I had no clue they would involve Nick Fury.

Thank god they went with Sam.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/UltimateNickFury.jpg

Instead of This guy:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0b/N_Fury.jpg/200px-N_Fury.jpg

GREAT movie though. I was happily surprised. After enduring major letdowns like the Punisher,, Its nice to see them NOT screw something up. I mean how can you screw up the punisher?

NIKO
5 May 2008, 12:28pm
This movie was amazing 9/10, i wish the robit fighting scene could have been a little bit longer. Im glad to see that they are remaking the hulk, and I have even heard that they might have a hulk/iron man movie, due to the fact that in technically speaking, all the super heros are around at the same time (or just about). lets just hope they dont fuck up this idea

Red
5 May 2008, 12:47pm
If they do make an Avengers movie, with the various super heroes, hopefully it's made by Marvel, which I'm assuming they're going to do now since they have the money and have proved that they make MUCH better movies with their own characters than the big studios do.

We'll get to see a bunch of characters in one movie, and hopefully played by all the same big names. I read that they want to keep some continuity, in terms of actors playing the same characters in future movies. So Downey and Norton would come back and be in the same movie together. That would be wicked.

:thumbup:

EvInReaLife
5 May 2008, 01:03pm

Its still highly marketable

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
5 May 2008, 01:07pm
iron man movie is really good
you must see this movie

'BEANIE
6 May 2008, 05:11pm
Yeah man that movie was awesome.

I had to wait so long for the clip at the end. But it's worth it.