PDA

View Full Version : Deadman Wonderland

Vader
27 Jun 2011, 02:02am
This anime is very new, just started about 2 months ago. It is very twisted and weird, but I know you guys will love it. There are only 11 episodes out. A little summary about it and the plot: deadman wonderland is a regular park with an audience but it is twisted with a privately owned prison. The audience watches prisoners do events and kill each other. This ordinary boy goes to middle school and has a lot of friends, suddenly a "red man" flies to the room they are in and kills everyone in the classroom except that boy. The boy later gets charged with mass murder and goes to deadman wonderland. You just have to see the first episode and it will explain everything. Hope you enjoy the new anime!!!

Typed this at 4am on 4g, so sorry if this doesn't make any sense lol.

sebak
27 Jun 2011, 09:58am
i watched the first 3 episodes and then got bored same with all the other spring anime. only watched 3 or 4 episodes but nothing really grabbed me into continuing to watch

Bullet Wound
27 Jun 2011, 10:47am
i watched the first 3 episodes and then got bored same with all the other spring anime. only watched 3 or 4 episodes but nothing really grabbed me into continuing to watch

Same, watched up to the third or fourth episode then got bored. Funny thing is, it was at this really big moment which you think would make me want to watch a bit more, but I just lost interest. Thought it had an interesting premise, what with the kid being framed and all, but the focus of the show seemed really really random.

Dante
27 Jun 2011, 03:33pm
meh you guys just haven't watched enough...it's a really good anime...i enjoy it...only sucks that it's gonna be 12 episodes....i just hope there might be another season to it

Elleon
28 Jun 2011, 02:32am
I have to agree with Bullet and the others on this one.

The premise was intriguing and it initially caught my interest, but further down the line, things just didn't seem like they were heading in the right direction in my opinion and it doesn't look as though it will any time soon. I'll still watch since it's somewhat decent enough to kill time, but damn, this season has certainly been dissapointing.

Zaraki
28 Jun 2011, 06:11am
Gotta check this out. Since smallband is my life now, watching anime is like trying to become the best student of the class..
Any more interesting series?

We don't need a new thread for every new serie ;)

Elleon
28 Jun 2011, 04:19pm
Any more interesting series?

We don't need a new thread for every new serie ;)

I am fairly certain it's due to ridiculous questions and comments like this in which people find it necessary to make threads concerning new and popular series.

Quite a few of those currently in the spotlight fully deserve a thread unto themselves and the reason should be fairly obvious.

If you are looking for new series, Fullmetal and others tend to provide a thread dedicated to every upcomming and current season.

If you are after newer, popular series, that have been running for atleast a couple of months, check the dozens of threads already created to find those in which people are actually giving some attention. A prime example being this very thread.

If you want older series, you can check out my sticky with 100+ titles listed, which cover pretty much every genre.

Kuro
1 Jul 2011, 09:47am
i suggest reading the manga..it makes more sense. and its practically near ending too. It was pretty interesting. I been more into reading manga and such then actually watching anime. most anime never follow the manga -_-

Bullet Wound
1 Jul 2011, 10:12am
i suggest reading the manga..it makes more sense. and its practically near ending too. It was pretty interesting. I been more into reading manga and such then actually watching anime. most anime never follow the manga -_-

Yea, most anime attempts to broaden their audience and in doing so cuts things out of the original story and adds in new stuff. Which usually screws up the story since the parts are added in usually don't match up with the style of the manga (since it's not made by them). Manga doesn't try to be something it's not, while anime does. I think that's why many times the manga turns out better than the anime.

Metal
1 Jul 2011, 11:37am
ive seen all to 11.
the manga is better

Zealot
2 Jul 2011, 02:17am
Manga is a million times better. I love the voice actor for Shiro though.

Metal
2 Jul 2011, 05:04am
Manga is not the same as the anime. if you never looked

[AP3X.]
2 Jul 2011, 12:10pm
I loved the anime, I thought it was quite good :)

Metal
2 Jul 2011, 06:58pm
;609260']I loved the anime, I thought it was quite good :)

hopefully in season 2 they change the ending from manga