PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in Terrorist Town - The Movie [Summer Project/Info Here]

itsjakez
24 Jun 2011, 12:00pm
Hello!

THE FIRST TRAILER! (Joke Trailer, but still)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MFKzlZHM8U&feature=player_embedded

Currently trying to get unbanned. Help me by posting in my appeal thread/video!
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/appeal-ban/48385-jakez-appealing-ban.html

Boring shit about me, skip if so desired. Has nothing to do with movie.
You may know me as "jakez" on the TTT server (infamous for trolling users and getting banned :wink: ) but lets put that behind us for this thread.
I love making films and videos, I currently do it on YouTube as a job, making roughly 400-2000 /month. Its a serious part of my life and I've decided I've become so obsessed with TTT that I wanted to make a movie out of it. A plot.
Now at first I figured "Im going to make a IRL TTT movie", but I felt that took away to actual feeling of TTT. I also thought the movie would be serious, but I later realized that a comedy would more suit the feel of TTT.
But I still love drama.
So I think it'll turn into a more drama like feel towards the movie, while still holding its comedic structure.

What I need
I need actors, serious actors. People that are open and free most of the times and can commit to a schedual. Though I am only 16, I only want actors 17+, if you are under 17, feel free to ask, but you are going to have to go above and beyond. If you choose to be a actor, you must have a good microphone. A high quality microphone. We will do the entire script in game, and then re-record all the dialog on a audio recording program so ensure highest quality.
I also need 1 camera man (I will also be a camera man). This person will need a GREAT PC and very good upload speed (For uploading uncompressed footage that will be in the gigs). It will most likely have to be torrented.

We also need to decide what map we'd like to film on, and most of all: a server to film on.

The Plot
The plot is currently a secret. It will only be open to only SOME of the cast. The beauty of this film is one actor will only know as far as their character is in it. So even when the cast is watching the movie for the first time, itll be a surprise.

We need 6 actors. 1 Detective. 5 Suspects.
*NOTE: The person who plays the detective will talk in dialog in the filming, but I will be voicing over for your dialog, so you will only be an actor. (You will still get credit).

If this film brings in alot of revenue, I will pay dividends to all people that help.
Thanks,
Jake.

Harpr33t
24 Jun 2011, 12:15pm
Sign me up as a Suspect.

itsjakez
24 Jun 2011, 12:31pm
Please PM me your name, age, how I can contact you please.

Afamad 2.1
24 Jun 2011, 01:06pm
If it's comedy and drama you're looking for, sign me up Jakez. Come on, you know how good ol' Afamad is in TTT :P

Metal
24 Jun 2011, 01:12pm
Banime here.
Age 18.

Can i be that one guy who creeps everyone?

Bad Dog
24 Jun 2011, 03:43pm
I'd be happy to be a suspect. 17 years old. I am working, but it shouldnt be a huge issue.

Paralyzed
24 Jun 2011, 03:48pm
Do you have some projects of you that you can show us?

cakeshark
24 Jun 2011, 04:20pm
i mean how long is this gonna take?

nvm, summer project. right.

sounds interesting.

itsjakez
24 Jun 2011, 04:40pm
This is will be my first real short film, I've made short sketches, but this is the first large scale.

itsjakez
24 Jun 2011, 04:41pm
It could take anywhere from 1 week to 1 summer. Depending on how well people cooperate and such.

Spartan
24 Jun 2011, 07:00pm
I can be the guy that comes in and everyone goes quiet when someone gets RDM'D. How much do I get paid?

Moo Moo Viking
24 Jun 2011, 07:06pm
I can be the guy that comes in and everyone goes quiet when someone gets RDM'D. How much do I get paid?

I pay you 1 dorra for sex :okay: On topic have something for a broke Icelander with no mic?

Elfbarf
24 Jun 2011, 07:09pm
<---

Afamad 2.1
24 Jun 2011, 08:07pm
I can be the guy that screams that everyone smells like applesauce, and then propkill them.

Vader
25 Jun 2011, 12:42pm
I can be the guy who replants the C4 as a innocent and DMR 10 people, or the guy who one deags traitors with no pruf.

bamfers
25 Jun 2011, 01:20pm
15 here ,I still sound like a pedophile, can I be in? :D

PingPong
25 Jun 2011, 01:33pm
Seems like fun
I'd be up for being a suspect or actor

itsjakez
25 Jun 2011, 04:11pm
Thanks for all your replies!
Im currently writing the script line by line, and I'm still looking for a server.
Thanks!
(and I have a good idea on who the cast will be)

Afamad 2.1
25 Jun 2011, 05:06pm
Thanks for all your replies!
Im currently writing the script line by line, and I'm still looking for a server.
Thanks!
(and I have a good idea on who the cast will be)

Any idea when a casting list will be released?

itsjakez
25 Jun 2011, 05:26pm
Soon after we find a server to film on. Its crucial that we find this early so I can make a shooting schedule.

fanatiik
25 Jun 2011, 10:07pm
sign me in only 16 tough but not working or anything so time ain't a problem

Matt
25 Jun 2011, 10:10pm
id love to be in it like a detective :) im 17

Metal
26 Jun 2011, 05:06am
im pretty sure spartan can lock he server for you

ConnorC
26 Jun 2011, 05:45am

Can Isn't will.

Afamad 2.1
26 Jun 2011, 06:18am
Can Isn't will.

But isn't can won't?

Golden Shower
26 Jun 2011, 02:12pm
I'd like to partake in this, any role is fine.

I'm 18, and if you wish to contact me, add me via steam.

I'm GoldenGuy, I know you've seen me on the servers.

itsjakez
26 Jun 2011, 11:58pm

This is absolutely amazing. I'll work on a schedule to present to him shortly.

Forester155
27 Jun 2011, 07:57am
Id love to work on this with you, im 16 however i have alot of experience in acting. if you saw the film 2012, i was one of the russian twins. id LOVE to work on this film with you. i am trained in voice acting, and if this is live action, that would be even better (it was unclear to me, however it sounds like its just ingame). i also have great ideas for the script!

A quick tip (from my heavy TTT experience) make it dramatic, but dont lose the comedy. i know you already said that, but its CRUCIAL to remember that. the absoloute intense rush of being in a room with 2 people when one is a traitor and the other is not, and the audience does not know who is what, is RIDICULOUS! but you need to keep that "YOUR CROTCH LOOKS LIKE APPLESAUCE! *propkill*" Style of comedy, or its not really TTT!

ALSO- i was thinking you could do it on Roy the ship 2.0, the one with the chopper and horn. funny shit goes down there.

Ultramarine
28 Jun 2011, 05:49am
A Deaf Suspect is needed. No Exceptions.

Elfbarf
28 Jun 2011, 09:34am
Id love to work on this with you, im 16 however i have alot of experience in acting. if you saw the film 2012, i was one of the russian twins. id LOVE to work on this film with you. i am trained in voice acting, and if this is live action, that would be even better (it was unclear to me, however it sounds like its just ingame). i also have great ideas for the script!

A quick tip (from my heavy TTT experience) make it dramatic, but dont lose the comedy. i know you already said that, but its CRUCIAL to remember that. the absoloute intense rush of being in a room with 2 people when one is a traitor and the other is not, and the audience does not know who is what, is RIDICULOUS! but you need to keep that "YOUR CROTCH LOOKS LIKE APPLESAUCE! *propkill*" Style of comedy, or its not really TTT!

ALSO- i was thinking you could do it on Roy the ship 2.0, the one with the chopper and horn. funny shit goes down there.

NO

ConnorC
28 Jun 2011, 10:04am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgbhaAOgzWc

Nova100222
28 Jun 2011, 03:14pm
i like the laughing in the backround helps keep the moment dramatic, but i would like to help even though im only 14

Cromyth
28 Jun 2011, 04:20pm
If you need someone that spews out a large deal of sarcasm, I'm your faggot.

itsjakez
28 Jun 2011, 10:22pm
A Deaf Suspect is needed. No Exceptions.

You're for sure in Ultra. I love that idea.
Im still planning, so please hold tight everyone!

Afamad 2.1
28 Jun 2011, 11:55pm
You're for sure in Ultra. I love that idea.
Im still planning, so please hold tight everyone!

I have a very sexy learning disability that'd be perfect for your movie. I call it sexlexia....

bamfers
29 Jun 2011, 10:35pm

A quick overview about me (from my heavy TTT experience) I like dick, I take it up the butt daily from my incestuous twin brother. Every time I wake up, I feel a dick being inserted into my ear and I enjoy it. I constantly bitch a whole lot, and nobody here likes me. I am fat and I barely even had a role in the movie 2012, so please don't let me be in this movie.

Fixed.

Forester155
30 Jun 2011, 07:43am
Fixed.

1. you fix any of my posts ever again, ill ram a sharpended dildo through your spine.

2. you better hope to god nobody else sees that, kuz im almost positive that falls under slander. LUL

bamfers
30 Jun 2011, 09:19am
1. I like getting buttfucked., ill ram a sharpended dildo through my spine.

2. you better hope to god nobody else sees that, because I don't want anyone to know I'm gay. LUL

fixed.

Svendy
30 Jun 2011, 09:32am
fixed.
http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l413/svendy/1281401247241.png

Elfbarf
30 Jun 2011, 04:08pm
1. you fix any of my posts ever again, ill ram a sharpended dildo through your spine.

2. you better hope to god nobody else sees that, kuz im almost positive that falls under slander. LUL

reported to fbi for death threats

Afamad 2.1
30 Jun 2011, 04:30pm
reported to fbi for death threats

To be perfectly honest, that isn't a death threat. It's more like a severe injury threat. While I'm sure having a sharpended dildo rammed through your spine would be extremely painful, it would most likely just leave you paralyzed. So you sir, ARE WRONG!

Paralyzed
30 Jun 2011, 04:53pm
it would most likely just leave you paralyzed. So you sir, ARE WRONG!

Wait wat...

bamfers
30 Jun 2011, 04:55pm
To be perfectly honest, that isn't a death threat. It's more like a severe injury threat. While I'm sure having a sharpended dildo rammed through your spine would be extremely painful, it would most likely just leave you paralyzed. So you sir, ARE WRONG!

Just wondering how you would know.

Forester155
30 Jun 2011, 08:35pm
He was my first victim. he types with his nose.

YOUR NEXT BAMF.

Afamad 2.1
30 Jun 2011, 08:45pm
He was my first victim. he types with his nose.

YOUR NEXT BAMF.

Your mom was my first victim that typed with her nose in bed.

bamfers
30 Jun 2011, 09:37pm
My dick is small. I fucking love cock.

YOUR NEXT AFAMAD.

fixed.

Metal
30 Jun 2011, 09:39pm
All of you shut up.
Derailed thread much.
Its up to jake guys to see if forester gets in

LoneWolf
8 Jul 2011, 01:13pm
if the guy is one deaged sign me up as the traitor.

Korean Ninja
8 Jul 2011, 01:31pm
lemme b the dicktective

Afamad 2.1
8 Jul 2011, 08:57pm
So, any info on this project?

dolph1n
19 Jul 2011, 11:34am
I'm happy to be a suspect :)

Good Mic.

frank the rabbit
19 Jul 2011, 07:17pm
happy to be a suspect
great mic and enjoy acting
free all summer :fa:

MindGames
19 Jul 2011, 09:09pm
I'll help, I can be anything you need me to be for the movie

Age: I'm 16 but I sound like I'm 20+ (Atleast that's what people tell me)

Contact me through steam or on here, I'm available almost all day every day (ALL DAY ERE' DAY) Steam: bobbyb9495

itsjakez
21 Jul 2011, 08:10pm
BUMP WITH INFO:
The entire script = done.
I am currently perma banned from the TTT server (fuck.).
It sucks, I can explain it all ( I have to Paralyzed) but Im not going to make it too public.
Regardless, the movie is still ON.
Im going to be talking to some people soon and then we'll have a server to film on.
Will post future updates.
~Jake

itsjakez
23 Jul 2011, 01:17am
Currently trying to get unbanned:
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/appeal-ban/48385-jakez-appealing-ban.html

Cybershot
30 Jul 2011, 11:38am
haha nice

itsjakez
14 Aug 2011, 12:11am
Bump w/ Trailer
"Traitors Gonna Trait" - The TTT Movie Official Trailer 1 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MFKzlZHM8U&feature=player_embedded)

Golden Shower
14 Aug 2011, 11:46am
Just saying, you misspelled coming. You put 2 'm's.

Looks good, for sure.