PDA

View Full Version : i think

Kratos
16 Jun 2011, 07:59pm
we should have a build gmod server :D i just got it today and it is so fun building and then i played the ttt server and was so lost :"[

Epsilon
16 Jun 2011, 10:31pm
we should have a build gmod server :D i just got it today and it is so fun building and then i played the ttt server and was so lost :"[

people have been campaigning for other flavors of gmod(RP) and i myself would like to see a tf2 server up but i dont think that we are going to get them anytime soon
also get the easy engine mod it allows you to build cars and stuff but watch a tutorial i built the car but forgot to do one thing and the car didnt work
needless to say that poor car met a fate = to how many bombs my pc can spawn without overloading and crashing my system

Kratos
17 Jun 2011, 12:02pm
i dont like the dark rp

fanatiik
17 Jun 2011, 01:49pm
i dont like the dark rp

then don't play gmod. Theres plenty of others build servers so if you want to play one go on an other server.

Jizzy
17 Jun 2011, 03:33pm
Well i agree with kratos, ive also bought Gmod Yesterday and i would like a build server!

t8rtits
30 Jun 2011, 06:09am
a build server would be nice to have, the others ive been on rather suck.

Epsilon
30 Jun 2011, 06:14am

we have had one for a while now t8r
its on the same IP as the other MC server

Nishok
30 Jun 2011, 06:32am
we have had one for a while now t8r
its on the same IP as the other MC server

He is talking about a Gmod build server, not an MC build server ;)

Harry
30 Jun 2011, 07:06am
Because build is a sucky gamemode. It's really intensive to have all the props/entities, and it gets boring rather quickly.

Kratos
30 Jun 2011, 07:34am
for you maybe othere enjoy it :D

high rws
30 Jun 2011, 03:20pm
you realize creating servers costs money? and their upkeep costs money as well. not to be rude, but you people ask for too much, it would cost a lot to run all of these servers you ask for.

Zaraki
30 Jun 2011, 05:39pm
29 words and 2 smileys.. waste of thread + post.
But i do agree that we need other options of servers on different games.

(Just say this stuff in CB instead of making a thread all the time.)

Josh1
30 Jun 2011, 07:41pm
then whats the point of having a suggestion area??

Epsilon
30 Jun 2011, 08:00pm
then whats the point of having a suggestion area??

fantasizing
or improvements to already existing servers

Kratos
30 Jun 2011, 08:24pm
you realize creating servers costs money? and their upkeep costs money as well. not to be rude, but you people ask for too much, it would cost a lot to run all of these servers you ask for.

hey thats what supporters are for der

BlackEagle
30 Jun 2011, 09:13pm

To be honest I don't think money is a big deal to SG at the moment since their goal was $300 this month and they brought it $1317 so far this month. That is meeting 4 month goals in just a single month. I don't know how much they bring in on average a month but it seems to me that money isn't a big deal at the moment.

Spartan
1 Jul 2011, 05:29pm
Sorry I'm saving it to buy a Mac Book

Epsilon
2 Jul 2011, 07:26am
a mac?!?!
for shame spartan for shame
PC for the WIN every time

Nasu
2 Jul 2011, 01:25pm

I too think all the servers should be put down, they cost awfully much

ExRev
2 Jul 2011, 09:43pm
Because build is a sucky gamemode. It's really intensive to have all the props/entities, and it gets boring rather quickly.

It sucks because they took out the giant smoke stacks. You know, the one that mingebags could spam and crash servers with...

I too think all the servers should be put down, they cost awfully much

Right...so we should totally be a forum only gaming group? lol.

Octa
2 Jul 2011, 11:54pm
No, i say we get rid of everything. Its all costing too much money. Just send me all of your computer, they are costing you too much money also. And your houses, give them to me, they cost money too.

HZK
3 Jul 2011, 07:56am
Right...so we should totally be a forum only gaming group? lol.

He was being sarcastic :troll:

Zaraki
3 Jul 2011, 08:36am
a mac?!?!
for shame spartan for shame
PC for the WIN every time

Son you're totally missing the joke here.

(FOR THE NOOBS) The previous owner Garfieldh was selling us to have money for a Mac.

Epsilon
3 Jul 2011, 08:54am
Son you're totally missing the joke here.

(FOR THE NOOBS) The previous owner Garfieldh was selling us to have money for a Mac.

how was i supposed to know that garfield was before my time