PDA

View Full Version : this game

Kratos
16 Jun 2011, 01:53pm
is very hard to follow when there are lke 20 ppl and you just started playing

leeroyjenkinsboy
16 Jun 2011, 02:16pm
If you need any pointers/help ask me <3 and go on server later today.

Metal
16 Jun 2011, 02:37pm
This is nothing new

Afamad 2.1
16 Jun 2011, 02:48pm
Ask me about TTT. I'm the best player ever.

Paralyzed
16 Jun 2011, 02:50pm
The more you play the more you get used to it. It's pretty hard to follow/understand the game when you're playing it for your first time. But by spectating people (Not Afamad) you start to learn how to play the game, and will eventually get better at it yourself later.

Jizzy
16 Jun 2011, 03:04pm
Oke i bought this game today, and its too hard for me as well, i would be happy if someone have any time to explain this game to me if so please add alifuru214 on steam .. Thx

Elfbarf
16 Jun 2011, 03:20pm
Oke i bought this game today, and its too hard for me as well, i would be happy if someone have any time to explain this game to me if so please add alifuru214 on steam .. Thx

tip: don't kill people with a big red T over their heads, and if you do by accident don't proceed to immediately leave the server afterwards

also press f1

Afamad 2.1
16 Jun 2011, 04:28pm
Tip: People named Elfbarf are automatically made traitors. Proceed to kill them on sight.

Kratos
16 Jun 2011, 06:02pm
If you need any pointers/help ask me <3 and go on server later today.

can you plz

Kratos
16 Jun 2011, 06:03pm
and para i was specing ppl al they do is run around and shoot randomly

Harry
16 Jun 2011, 06:16pm
It's not a complex game. It's a bit confusing at first, but as long as you don't go shooting people for no reason, you will learn how to play quickly if you aren't braindead ^_^

If you get shot at, shoot back unless they are a detective.

Just press F1 ingame, it says the basics there, read it and learn.

Epsilon
16 Jun 2011, 10:09pm
Ask me about TTT. I'm the best player ever.

No that is wrong on so many lvls

honestly ask a more experienced player afamad is good but the only times i've seen him play it was like wtf are you serious??
all he did was call-out mad dog(i think) the entire round

I would help myself but i dont get on much and im pretty easy to kill even as a traitor plus
if you do see me on though i will help
in-game name is Epsilon (wow i bet no one could see that coming)

ConnorC
21 Jun 2011, 02:52am
If you're an innocent the only thing on you're agenda to do is survive, whether you want to help others whilst doing it or be a 'lonewolf', I prefer to do the latter as I normally get traitors trying to pick me off and I can usually rape them.
Like people have already said if someone starts shooting at you (If someone fires a deagle thats very close to you fire back instantly - Their normally trying to one deag you) fire back unless it's a detective, if it is and they kill you then you've done nothing wrong - They have.
If you're a traitor there are multiple things you can do, if you're a noob which you are you may want to wait two or three minutes so the innocents are a few down due to the predictable rdm. Obviously you have you're 'C' menu to buy weapons/equipment, I would advise if you are indeed clueless to buy a radar - This will tell you where everyone is every 30 seconds so it makes it easy for you to pick off people.
The best tactic is, if you want to stay alive and get the most kills in the end is to do what I mentioned above, buy a radar and pick off people that are alone, I wouldn't advise moving the bodies to hiding places like some people do as you can often get caught with your pants down. However it's really up to you - You can run around with an M249 into a tight spot that alot of people are in and hope for the best, on smaller maps it's sometimes very good or bad to use a C4 depending on whether or not you know the right spots.
- If someone starts shooting you and you know you havn't got a chance try and call their name out. (If they havn't got a name it isn't a glitch it's the disguiser which is a piece of traitor equipment)
- If you see someone walk past an Un-Identified body that was well within their sight it's best to kill them unless their proven innocent or a detective. (Proven innocent means people have witnessed them killing a traitor or helping kill a traitor etc)

If you're a detective all I find it easy to do is either go off as my own again (But I wouldn't recommend that to you), or stay in a big group, if you see a blue icon on you're screen it means you're being called to a body which allows you to DNA scan it which brings u
another icon which will take you to the person who killed the body. - Don't always expect to be called to the bodies though.

It is really pretty simple, 2 Major teams, Traitors v. Innocents + Detectives, the Traitors are by far outnumbered but they have the element of surprise and can kill who they want, when they want (Unless their a teammate), the innocents and detectives can't go killing someone for no reason (RDM), they can't open fire on someone for a hunch, they have to have proof before they can shoot at a person, or already have been shot at to shoot back.

Serenity
28 Jun 2011, 01:30pm
If you see Paching, stab him with a knife.

Lucid
19 Jul 2011, 11:17pm
I just started today, I'm starting to pick up on the game play. Like for instance, never become Chris's favorite person to kill :P

Afamad 2.1
20 Jul 2011, 09:50am
I just started today, I'm starting to pick up on the game play. Like for instance, never become Chris's favorite person to kill :P

Just as I helped you learn how to play ZE, I'll help you learn to play TTT. Come over to my side young one, and I'll teach you my ways.

Epsilon
20 Jul 2011, 10:09am
Just as I helped you learn how to play ZE, I'll help you learn to play TTT. Come over to my side young one, and I'll teach you my ways.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070312004507/uncyclopedia/images/archive/b/be/20110414195501!Ackbar.jpg

no come over to perp
where it is obviously not a trap

Serenity
20 Jul 2011, 05:06pm

This explains so much.

Afamad 2.1
21 Jul 2011, 06:08am
This explains so much.

It also explains why he slayed me for trying to propkill him and Panda...AS A TRAITOR >: (