PDA

View Full Version : Portal for GMod?

Deltan00b
11 Jun 2011, 08:57am
I have looked at GMod for a while now and should have bought it when they had it for 5 dollars, and I now have an extra Portal game because of the pre-purchase of Portal 2 I made. Both games are the same price, and I am looking for someone trustworthy to gift my extra Portal game for your gift of GMod. Not sure how fun GMod is but I see people in the TTT server a lot or some other server and want to check it out :]

Lucid
11 Jun 2011, 10:40am
I have looked at GMod for a while now and should have bought it when they had it for 5 dollars, and I now have an extra Portal game because of the pre-purchase of Portal 2 I made. Both games are the same price, and I am looking for someone trustworthy to gift my extra Portal game for your gift of GMod. Not sure how fun GMod is but I see people in the TTT server a lot or some other server and want to check it out :]

In the future, this would belong in the Classified sections. But to answer your question, I think most of us here have portal 1 as it was released for free a while back or got a copy with portal 2, or the orange box purchase a while back ago also. But I cannot speak for everyone, you may find someone and get lucky ;p Good luck.

Deltan00b
11 Jun 2011, 11:18am
Yeah I thought it shoulda been in Classifieds but it sounded more like physical items to sell/buy. And yeah I am hoping there's somebody out there who doesn't have it :P

Deltan00b
22 Jul 2011, 12:30pm
Still looking if anybody is interested :]

Vivian556
9 Sep 2011, 10:58pm
Great minds think alike ... You're terrific ...swg credits (http://www.buygamegolds.com/gold_swg-gold-us.html),
Wat?

kompactdisk
10 Sep 2011, 02:44pm
Wat?
It's a spambot.

parks
30 Oct 2011, 10:31am
That would be cool for gmod to put that in.

Jazzyy
30 Oct 2011, 10:39am
That would be cool for gmod to put that in.
what's your favorite meat

cakeshark
1 Nov 2011, 07:27am
lol i was thinking gmod for portal 2. that is a trade i actually would consider.
gmod for portal 1?
no.

Metal
7 Nov 2011, 02:39pm
test