PDA

View Full Version : Bring back ZS For just a week?

Stevee
10 Jun 2011, 04:05pm
(I AM NOT SUGGESTING THIS FOR A PERMANENT SERVER, ONLY A TEMPORARY ONE, JUST A FEW DAYS OR A WEEK).
I don't know how much space you have left on the dedi, however, I was thinking that it would be nice if we could get a small Zombie Surf server running for just a couple of days or a week max, it would be nice to get back those memories! ZS was fun for a while, i'm sure others and myself would be happy to see it back, just for a while? What do you guys think?

Lucid
10 Jun 2011, 04:22pm
It was fun, until it died, would be nice if we could have 1 or 2 ZS maps in the ZE rotation and automatically set the surfing settings when the server changes to them. But...I don't think that would happen, would be fun though.

HZK
10 Jun 2011, 04:35pm
On those maps I love to go to spectate and zspawn to get all of the nubs and raise an army of zombies.(who can't surf)

Chaoz`
10 Jun 2011, 05:44pm
bring back Napalm instead then =D

skitzophranic
10 Jun 2011, 05:47pm
oh the memories, lol. It was pretty fun, tho.

sebak
10 Jun 2011, 06:14pm
what lucid said

BlackEagle
10 Jun 2011, 10:09pm
What should be made is like a random zombie server to add in games such as ZS, ZM, ZBF, etc. So it can be sort of a mix server because I see a lot of people suggesting bringing back each one of these servers but they aren't really popular enough to bring back on each of their own. Maybe try combining them all?

Lucid
11 Jun 2011, 10:10am
What should be made is like a random zombie server to add in games such as ZS, ZM, ZBF, etc. So it can be sort of a mix server because I see a lot of people suggesting bringing back each one of these servers but they aren't really popular enough to bring back on each of their own. Maybe try combining them all?

That would actually be fun. Napalm, Zombie Surf, and Breakfloor all combined into one map list.

(von dutch) delta force 8
12 Jun 2011, 06:15am
That would actually be fun. Napalm, Zombie Surf, and Breakfloor all combined into one map list.

Imagine! Utter Chaos!! *Evil Laughter*

ExRev
12 Jun 2011, 07:07pm

Don't forget GG. I...miss...GG...

Harbor
13 Jun 2011, 12:07pm
idk about you guys, but zombie surf was terrible

BlackEagle
13 Jun 2011, 05:24pm
Don't forget GG. I...miss...GG...

That is true I love GG as well. It would be awesome to have a mix server like that though, not sure if it is possible but it would be awesome!