PDA

View Full Version : Toxin selling Piece of paper with WoW account information

Toxin
9 Jun 2011, 05:33am
Classifieds SellingItem for Sale
Piece of paper with WoW account information Condition of Item
Used Item Description
The main feature of this account are two characters, a level 81 Night Elf Warrior and a level 80 Human Priest.

I just can not get used to Cataclysm content, and since I haven't been on in months, I have decided to part with my account. Both accounts are 100% ready for Cata content.

The Warrior has Artisan, Cold Weather and Azeroth flying with 450 Engineering with Jeeves (took so fucking long to make) and the epic flying mount and other epic schematics. The Warrior also has the Kingslayer achievement prior to Cata release. The warrior also has 450 Blacksmithing with a lot of epic ingredients, albeit I can't quite recall which ones.

The Priest has 450 Tailroing with a whole load of epic schematics. Priest is in possession of the epic flying carpet and Artisan, Cold Weather and Azeroth flying. The priest also has ~450 Enchanting with a whole load of epic schematics.

All equipment for both champions are high end-game WotLK gear, so, as I have said, both champions are equipped for all Cataclysm content. Price
Offer.

Toxin
10 Jun 2011, 12:23pm
Bump.

Elfbarf
10 Jun 2011, 12:47pm
You'd have much better luck one one of several websites dedicated to this kind of thing, though you really need to be careful about it.

I beg of you though, please DO NOT sell the account. There are already far too many retards running around at 85 who have absolutely no clue of how to play.

Toxin
10 Jun 2011, 01:07pm
You'd have much better luck one one of several websites dedicated to this kind of thing, though you really need to be careful about it.

I beg of you though, please DO NOT sell the account. There are already far too many retards running around at 85 who have absolutely no clue of how to play.

Lol, I agree. 80 - 85 is a fucking joke, you can get there in like 9-10 hours of gameplay.

Zaraki
10 Jun 2011, 02:18pm
Lol, I agree. 80 - 85 is a fucking joke, you can get there in like 9-10 hours of gameplay.

I always quit at lvl 20... and then i start a new character because it gets too boring :D