PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions

PM27
29 May 2011, 09:34am
I have a few suggestions for the JB server.

1) Allow Votekick/Voteban: A lot of times I've played we get a CT or two that freekills. This is a problem because when there is no admin, the freekiller doesn't tend to leave.

My suggestion for this would be to have the vote ban with different options (like mic spamming, freekilling and so on). If you had voteban you could probably set it up that the person would need maybe 75% of the same vote to get banned.

2) More player slots: I think the server is popular enough that you could add a few more player slots.

3) Automatic ratio: I don't know if you can do this or not, but it would be very useful if you could set the server up so that for every 2 Terrorists there is 1 Counter-Terrorist. That way, you lower the amount of people that go on the server and go to CT.

Overall I don't feel that these would be big things to do to the server, but it should improve the server and make it a little more enjoyable for everyone.

Epsilon
29 May 2011, 09:41am
1.No bad idea right from the start, we have had this idea suggested several times and each time it was denied, always because it gets abused. You see a kid you don't like and you can votekick/ban him right off with help from some friends

2 and 3.ehh not sure how i feel on this

Matt
29 May 2011, 09:57am
I like the last two ideas but the problem being with the voteban/votekick is it will get abused. Even if it's for Supporters only that will still get abused. My suggestion is get a few SG admins on your steam friend list that are active and just send them a message asking them to join the server if theres a freekiller etc. A lot of our admins are willing to do so. Other then that just post a complaint on the forums.

Im a Jackass
29 May 2011, 10:18am
all good but Number one becasue with number one it will be over used.

A ct that no one likes joins ct all the Ts would vote kick him

A little kid comes on every one would vote kick him

A group of friends come on and vote kick every one

Can you see where im going with this and people have thought of it befor and it just wont happen

PM27
29 May 2011, 12:00pm
What if you had a voteban that just banned someone from CT? That way the freekiller can't freekill, but (s)he can still play on the server. That way, an admin comes on, and said admin can deal with them.

At the very least, I hope my second idea is considered.

Thank you for the good feedback though.