PDA

View Full Version : Can wolverin be killed?

DaHaounD
16 May 2011, 01:25pm
Can wolverin be killed?

how/when/who/why?

Wicked Pissah
16 May 2011, 02:05pm
Yes. A Magnet.

Drox
16 May 2011, 02:11pm
Most times Wolverine has been killed it's usually when they put him up against the Hulk, although rare since it usually ends in a draw in most fights between the two.

sebak
16 May 2011, 02:13pm
no clue

but i assume if use put a stong enough magent to hold him down and another to pull you can rip the alomantium (spelling) from his skin.

DaHaounD
16 May 2011, 02:31pm
You guys are all wrong... the answer is No

Wicked Pissah
16 May 2011, 02:36pm

Well, that settles this debate.

Epsilon
16 May 2011, 04:08pm
Can wolverin be killed?

how/when/who/why?

To my knowledge he can die the same way Deadpool can die
He can if has his head has been severed but it has to be severed for a set amount of time otherwise it can be put back on and he will be fine(I think I'm not sure so don't quote me on this) (This happens to deapool in Cable & Deadpool series and since Deadpool was the "prototype" for the healing factor Wolverine has, logic suggests it can happen the same way)

Metal
16 May 2011, 04:46pm
No, you still cant cut his dead off because of the metal.

Tweezy
16 May 2011, 04:57pm
Well, I'm sure if you decided to rip his heart out he would.

^^ No, he can't die, he has healing abilities!!! Well, unless you pop an electrical current through his body, then the metal would just act as a conductor...

Ouch.

Jaffa
16 May 2011, 05:03pm
No one in marvel dies, as they get resurrected within a year to sell more comics

Epsilon
16 May 2011, 05:50pm
No, you still cant cut his dead off because of the metal.

Vol. 3 of Deadpool and Cable Ultimate Collection, there was an alien life form known as Hecatomb(? not sure sure if that is it but is along those lines))
While Rogue killed it(but was left mentally unstable due to its the aliens unique nature) it can "absorb" peoples minds killing them
The alien had killed billions which left Rogue insane because she was dealing with all those absorb minds after absorbing the alien creature itself
If this was to happen to Wolverine he would be dead but his body would remain
-or-
Not sure on this method but I think something along the lines of a nuke being dropped on him should work since it would incinerate everything (not sure sure on the metal endoskeleton but all living material will be destroyed)
-or-
Galactus can just kill him since has eaten a few planets I'm sure Wolverine wouldn't stand much of a chance

Empire Strikes Black
16 May 2011, 08:20pm
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/667/667856/ultimate-wolverine-vs-hulk-20051117010529051-000.jpg

Yes Wolverine survived this.

sebak
21 Sep 2011, 10:08am
as for superman. would a kryptonite sword decapitation kill him?

Zeke
21 Sep 2011, 01:10pm
Superman would die and then come back to life

Harpr33t
26 Sep 2011, 09:28pm
Prof x said only way to kill him is to decapitate him

Bowie Sensei
30 Nov 2014, 04:07pm
well recently the question was answered. he lost his healing factor and was encased in adamantium. so yes, hes dead

Elemental
2 Dec 2014, 02:20am
drown the bitch

Suri
2 Dec 2014, 06:24am

Well you are wrong because Marvel is killing him off. It was released a few months ago that Marvel was going to kill off one of it's icons. Not sure if the issue has already come out since I don't read comic, but it is going to happen.

Rilex
2 Dec 2014, 06:55am
Well you are wrong because Marvel is killing him off. It was released a few months ago that Marvel was going to kill off one of it's icons. Not sure if the issue has already come out since I don't read comic, but it is going to happen.

Yeah, they kill him off in a 4 part Death Of Wolverine comic. Also, a couple of little series based off of that.
I think they ended it very well.

BoM
2 Dec 2014, 08:52am
Yeah, they kill him off in a 4 part Death Of Wolverine comic. Also, a couple of little series based off of that.
I think they ended it very well.

^^^^^^^

He'll be back though :D

Dirk
2 Dec 2014, 11:46am
^^^^^^^

He'll be back though :D

yeah they will just use some alternate universe bullshit

Motox
2 Dec 2014, 12:01pm
yeah they will just use some alternate universe bullshit

did the same thing with amazing spider-man

Spyder
2 Dec 2014, 01:20pm
did the same thing with amazing spider-man

"Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motox
2 Dec 2014, 01:42pm
"Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah I'm talking about when
The amazing spider-man series ended with that dying wish storyline, and they rebooted amazing spider-man earlier 2014 even though they have superior spider-man with Octavius still going.

Rilex
2 Dec 2014, 02:38pm
Death of Wolverine was good. I recently started Death of Wolverine: Deadpool & Captain American. But I hope they don't try to bring him back in some alternate universe shit. Just leave it.

Motox
4 Jun 2015, 01:39pm
Marvel dropped a bombshell tonight by announcing they are rebooting all their titles to Issue #1 after Secret Wars. Included in the announcement was a tease of a major change to the Hulk and confirmation of the return of Wolverine to the Marvel Universe.

Alonso also confirmed to Mashable the return of Wolverine, but he stopped short of confirming if it would be the same James "Logan" Howlett that fans are familiar with. Alonso said, "Wolverine will return to the Marvel Universe (again, this will be something big). Who is Wolverine? You’ll have to read and find out."

Alonso offered a similar Wolverine tease to the New York Post, saying, "Wolverine is going to return to the Marvel Universe — sort of. I fully expect that people’s blood will be boiling and excited in equal measure. Whether that’s a resurrected Logan or someone new…when people see the silhouette of the character, they’re going to freak out."

aaaaaaaaaannnnddddd he's back

Tsuna
4 Jun 2015, 03:20pm
^

Well that was quick

Ninja_Blue
5 Jun 2015, 07:47am
I really can't stand Marvel as of late...