PDA

View Full Version : "Science leads to killing people"

Misanthrope
28 Apr 2008, 05:00pm
For those of you who haven't seen Ben Steins movie 'Expelled', then this should be enough to prove that he's batfuck insane.

ihYq2dGa29M

Italian Jew
28 Apr 2008, 05:33pm
ROFL

People lead people to kill and I would think religion would probably be the world's largest cause of war...

BATFUCK INSANE!!!

...and the Christian Host too LMAO XD

zoL
28 Apr 2008, 07:01pm
Will probably be a best seller. I mean, look who's President for christ sake.

Slavic
28 Apr 2008, 10:26pm
I don't understand how belief in evolution makes you detached from the divine as he postulates.

Italian Jew
28 Apr 2008, 10:47pm
People don't like to take any middle ground in the issue. Apparently, it is impossible to believe in evolution and be a good christian, muslim, jew, or what have you. I am pretty sure there are some religions that are more open minded about the issue out there though. I don't agree on being extreme either way because evolution is just a theory and religion is...well... religion. Can't base facts on religion nor can you base religion on facts; just doesn't work too well.

I really don't think believing in evolution would separate you from any divine power though, but if thats what they want people to think, well good for them. I really don't give a damn because they got rid of Win Ben Stein's Money! :cursing:

I could've won his monies....:sad:

Senior
29 Apr 2008, 04:28am
oh no, war on china equals no more cheap tshits :///