PDA

View Full Version : Record reset every month

RaIphawado
22 Apr 2011, 04:21pm
nevermind bad idea

Heak
22 Apr 2011, 04:25pm
You are just mad because you don't have any top times and that I crushed your battleslider time :)

yardy
22 Apr 2011, 04:30pm
Resets are unfair :cry:, makes more competition when you have to beat old scores!

RaIphawado
22 Apr 2011, 04:36pm
You are just mad because you don't have any top times and that I crushed your battleslider time :)

lol nah i think i'm top 1 - 3 in every obstacle map

Empire Strikes Black
22 Apr 2011, 05:54pm
Nooooo! I must keep my 150th place for years to come.

fanatiik
22 Apr 2011, 07:13pm
im happy with my 62th place at battleslider if i would be able to get the bhop part corectly id probably get top 20.

sebak
22 Apr 2011, 09:37pm
doesnt sound that bad actaully. if your pro enough you can make it back to number 1 heak.

RaIphawado
23 Apr 2011, 01:00am
yea its a good suggestion shall i make a poll

themuffinman
23 Apr 2011, 08:42pm
this would actually be a great idea imo
cause if you think about it, after the records reset the server would be greatly populated with people that want their top times back

RaIphawado
23 Apr 2011, 08:49pm
yea thats what i was also thinking

RaIphawado
23 Apr 2011, 09:01pm
and also, people like moop or chainlord and other people who quit partially would come back and try to get records again...

Troy
24 Apr 2011, 08:12am
Im going say no to this, I don't have any records but I'd rather keep the original times on the server then reset them because it probaly wasn't easy to get and its like a little part of the server history I guess lol

Trogdor
24 Apr 2011, 11:36am
Im going say no to this, I don't have any records but I'd rather keep the original times on the server then reset them because it probaly wasn't easy to get and its like a little part of the server history I guess lol

thisthisthis.

If you're going to spend your time trying to beat something, you should at least get the assurance that if you beat it, it will stay. Wouldnt it suck if you played for an hour, got 1, but it would be reset anyways?

You think it will make the server more popular? I would think the opposite. Why try to beat it if it will be gone in a month anyways?

Spiral
24 Apr 2011, 12:50pm
Yeah, I'm not going to "come back to the server" just to get my time again. I simply won't bother.

Mr. Moop
24 Apr 2011, 01:01pm
Yeah, I'm not going to "come back to the server" just to get my time again. I simply won't bother.

Ding ding ding

Banana Joe
24 Apr 2011, 01:42pm
Hm, with the things said in the 4 above posts, I'd have to agree with them, even though I am no where near any records. Though if anyone could make an all time record thing together with a monthly, that would be sick, and then I'd agree.

HZK
24 Apr 2011, 08:08pm
Don't reset - the high scores WILL be dominated by the same people over and over, unless they're absent...

themuffinman
25 Apr 2011, 03:21pm
what if you had to be active in the server for your time to stay?
like if you havent been on the server, in lets say a month, then your time will be deleted

u egg
26 Apr 2011, 03:21am
Lol sup with the QQers raging 'cause they don't have a time in the top10.
I don't like that idea. I'll be sad if my times get deleted every month. I won't even try to get a new good one. Though I like to try to get a better time, only when I know my older time. But what's the point of deleting all the times? That's just stupid. If one goes ultraflashman mode, get the third time, bhappy, and then gets his time deleted, we would rage and not even come back!

what if you had to be active in the server for your time to stay?
like if you havent been on the server, in lets say a month, then your time will be deleted

Same thing applies here. And what if you can't play in a month? Anyway most of the top20 are actives players who plays at least once a day.

RaIphawado
26 Apr 2011, 10:45am
it was just a suggestion for other people who wanna try and get records too since they can't anymore cause some people in the top quit the game :) , i personaly have top 2-3 records in every map but after hearing everyone's thoughts i think it would best not to reset after all.

BlackEagle
27 Apr 2011, 10:06am
Would there be a way to keep some sort of all-time records and monthly records? So that way you could have like a hall of fame and like monthly leaders.