PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Car Jumping Tournament.

Afamad 2.1
22 Apr 2011, 03:58pm
Ok, you all know the map 67th street, the one with the two cars flying down the road. Well, I have had a stroke genius just now! Let's have as a special event, a car jumping tournament. We have people keep jumping, until they die. Last person standing wins the tournament!

Nasu
22 Apr 2011, 04:02pm
It's too easy to jump over the cars afamad.

fanatiik
22 Apr 2011, 04:15pm

yeah i rarely die jumping on top of those.

Afamad 2.1
22 Apr 2011, 04:18pm

Then explain why is it that when I play, over half the server dies to the cars?

Elfbarf
22 Apr 2011, 05:05pm
Buy your own damn server if all you intend to do is jump off of cars every single round.

Then explain why is it that when I play, over half the server dies to the cars?

this is why we need to remove this map

Bad Dog
22 Apr 2011, 08:27pm
this is why we need to remove this map

No. Its fucking hilarious.

Elfbarf
22 Apr 2011, 08:35pm

It was funny for the first week or two, it gets old when T's win every single round because half of the people on the server die to cars.

Bad Dog
22 Apr 2011, 09:56pm
It was funny for the first week or two, it gets old when T's win every single round because half of the people on the server die to cars.

But don't you know? Stupidity is a traitor weapon. That's why, apparently, its ok for people to massacre each other inside the testing chambers of borders. They know the barrels are going to be in there, and that their chances of survival are less than if they jumped into a shark tank covered in seal blood, but they do it anyways.

And thats the same reason why its ok for this map to be on rotation. People know that crossing the street without looking both ways puts them in danger of being ass rammed by a drunk driver. They KNOW this. In fact, they just spent the past minute laughing at the poor sap who was just killed by a car, and yet for whatever reason someone feels the need to go to the construction site complex accross the street, and in the middle of explaining the difference between a "troll" and a "minge"...BAM!

Honestly, don't even worry about winning the round. Just find a suitable spot, and watch the street. It's better than cable.

Nishok
23 Apr 2011, 04:00am
Honestly, don't even worry about winning the round. Just find a suitable spot, and watch the street. It's better than cable.

Made my day xD

But you're right, the map is still fun, and so what if the Ts win? You must be really bad at life if you can't cross a street with a car passing by every 15 seconds :p

bamfers
24 Apr 2011, 10:15pm
I like the part when the car hits the person.

Golden Shower
27 Apr 2011, 09:30am
The cars have the highest K/D spread in this server. Admit it.

Dark Torcher
30 Apr 2011, 03:02pm

LOL, remember when I was traitor and you tried to cross the street to kill me

Bad Dog
30 Apr 2011, 03:33pm
LOL, remember when I was traitor and you tried to cross the street to kill me

Hahahaha, yes. That was the greatest. I was so dead set on getting you, I sprint accross the street, and blam. Lols then ensued.

Serenity
4 May 2011, 03:55pm
I have a problem with the map because Harry always kills me on it. The cars aren't the reason by any means. I haven't exactly tried jumping them though...

Golden Shower
29 May 2011, 09:00pm
I love this map also because of the funny times that ensue.

Such as the time where someone was talking in a british accent, asking people to join him for tea by the pool, then stabbing/shooting them in the face when they got comfy.

I laughed so freaking hard that day.

Elfbarf
29 May 2011, 09:46pm
I love this map also because of the funny times that ensue.

Such as the time where someone was talking in a british accent, asking people to join him for tea by the pool, then stabbing/shooting them in the face when they got comfy.

I laughed so freaking hard that day.

HV