PDA

View Full Version : [RMA] Presents - I R Legend (A [SG] production)

Joecartoon!
26 Apr 2008, 11:57am
hey guys, im [RMA]Joecartoon!
you may remember me from the zombie escape server.

i come to you today, with a pre-posal.

im gradding this year, and im in a class called "information technology" which we study computers, and how to do fun crap on them.. ANYWHO, im doing a project in that class for viedo editing, and movie creation. it's a 4 week project where i have to write a script, film stuff and chop it up and make it into a movie. so i thought up the great idea of making a "counterstrike souce zombie movie" in which i'll be writeing the script for, shooting, and acting in.

it's a comedy/horror about 3 dim witted "SAS" soldiers who are on a ship to protect "Stuff". these 3 SAS soldiers run into a zombie problem that has run wild about the ship. (but they don't know this yet), they'll run into goofy problems, and horriffic puzzles, in the attempt to escape the ship, and get away to saftey.

it doesn't sound like much now. but im still in the process of writeing the script. i'll keep everyone updated on the process as it comes along

but what i need from you guys is ideas, and i need some help. so if you think that you could help in any way shape or form, please contact me at:

Canadianx2fv7@hotmail.com

thanks guys, i hope i make it good for you all. :laugh:

Hazardous
26 Apr 2008, 12:01pm
nice double thread