PDA

View Full Version : Zaraki's Other Issues(please be detailed)

Zaraki
13 Apr 2011, 11:55am
Tech Support Help TicketWhat general section does your problem fall under
Other Issues(please be detailed) What is your Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 If you use linux, post the build and any other pertinent info (kde/gnome etc)
- Have you tried the latest stable drivers for your product if any exist? If so please list the number/name of them in the box here.
- Do you understand complex tech explanations
Yes Would you prefer more personalized and simpler help?
Yes Do you have antivirus or anti-malware installed?
Yes What is the name of your Antivirus/anti malware?
/ Who made your PC? (Company name or you)
Me What is the model number of the part or PC you are having issues with?
/ Please state your problem here
I want to use a Remote Desktop Control program, to be able to use other computers in my network without having to change computer.

I downloaded this free trial of Remote Desktop Control 2.8, and it's perfect for me.

Can anybody find me a free serial key to activate the full version or a link to the dlpage for the full version itself.
Please make sure it's no spyware ty.

If this is not allowed, contact me.

Ty

PS: I'm not going to pay for it.

Zaraki

Tweezy
13 Apr 2011, 01:30pm
If anyone attempts to link a torrent /w a crack I'll remove the post, we don't need that kind of stuff floating around SG.
You should use TeamViewer, it's free and really good.

andre1028
13 Apr 2011, 01:40pm
^Teamviewer is extremely useful. Not only can you access computers within your network but also other computers outside your network with the proper logins and vice versa. I use it all the time.

There's also an apple app for that.

Suicide
13 Apr 2011, 02:59pm
Teamviewer is by far, the best.

It's free for the full version aswell, when your downloading, just put as "Personal/Non Commercial Use"

Then you'll have it free, forever.

Zaraki
13 Apr 2011, 03:23pm
If anyone attempts to link a torrent /w a crack I'll remove the post, we don't need that kind of stuff floating around SG.

I wasn't aiming for that ^^
The problem is that it requires a password on the other side. So i won't be able to connect to my home computer from school without going home first xD
See my problem??

If you guys have other solutions, or settings of TeamViewer that change this, please post them!

Ty

Chrixz
13 Apr 2011, 03:59pm
Teamviewer is the best, free too

Tweezy
13 Apr 2011, 04:18pm
If you are using the latest version of the teamviewer application then you only need to activate the LAN mode in order to get connected to a local network using the teamviewer application. Follow the below steps.

* In the menu click on extras and then on options.
* On the general tab activate 'Accept incoming LAN connections'