PDA

View Full Version : Dino D-Day 4 Pack?

Spiritwind
6 Apr 2011, 05:20pm
Looking for 3 other people that want to go in on a 4 pack of dino d-day.
I cant do paypal this time, so we'd need someone who can.
It would come out to $14 a copy instead of $18. Let me know if anyone wants in.

Moomy
10 Apr 2011, 01:22am
Looking at the store right now its $59.99 for the 4 pack. $19.99 for one. Sale price would be at $14.9975 each aka $15.
Its actually a dollar more than posted but you'll save $5 doing this instead of $4. Just thought Id help out a little.

Looking at it I may possibly be interested as well. I'll check back to see if others are.

Castiel
11 Apr 2011, 02:46pm
Is there a trailer of it? I'd like to see the graphics first.

Moomy
18 Apr 2011, 01:39am
i gave up and just bought the game this very second and im installing it. hopefully its fun.

Spiritwind
19 Apr 2011, 02:41pm
Get back to me on what you think of it.

Moomy
26 Apr 2011, 05:45pm
Sorry really slow reply. Waste of money. Big time. :( Gameplay is meh in my opinion. Its like counter strike setup kind of. No singleplayer at all and rarely anyone even on the game. Most ive seen so far since I bought it on the 18th....20 people. Dinosaurs are far overpowered. The screenshot of that giant elephant looking dino with the super tank on its back, non-existant. Its really bad. Theres a smaller dino with a tank back but the aiming mechanism sucks ding dongs from hostess. If more played then maybe it could be fun but its hard to get into anything on it. Id say save your money to be honest.