PDA

View Full Version : Determined2Win's Video Issues

Determined2Win
2 Apr 2011, 06:48pm
Tech Support Help TicketWhat general section does your problem fall under
Video Issues What is your Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 If you use linux, post the build and any other pertinent info (kde/gnome etc)
- Have you tried the latest stable drivers for your product if any exist? If so please list the number/name of them in the box here.
- Do you understand complex tech explanations
No Would you prefer more personalized and simpler help?
Yes Do you have antivirus or anti-malware installed?
Yes What is the name of your Antivirus/anti malware?
Norton 360 Premium Edition (Don't bite) Who made your PC? (Company name or you)
Microworx What is the model number of the part or PC you are having issues with?
I'll give you compulsory. Please state your problem here
Basically I was trying to connect my vga cable with a dvi adapter from my Sony Bravia plasma to my tower which has a dvi adapter slot. After doing so I tried getting my PC to recognize it (as it would not do so) by messing around with my screen resolutions. Currently I am unable to view any YouTube videos getting the "An error has occurred. Please trying again later." I uninstalled/reinstalled Flash Player 10 and got the same result. Yeah, not really sure where to go from here.

Zaraki
2 Apr 2011, 06:53pm
I don't know how to troubleshoot computer problems so I post whatever I find on google.

Determined2Win
2 Apr 2011, 06:56pm
I got it working, my adblock plus preferences had youtube under it for some reason. Deleted it and it works now. Just found it weird because it only started happening when I was messing with the resolutions settings.

RESOLVED.