PDA

View Full Version : Where the Hell has T-MaG been?!?!?

T-MaG
22 May 2007, 05:53pm
So, where have I been you ask (well, I guess I ask :rolleyes:)?
Welp, for a while, my depression went a lil haywire, when my bf broke up with me... Long story short: I WASNT doing EVERYTHING he wanted, and partially I called it off 'cause he partied WAY to hard :fight:. But, a few shots and slits I was ok...
Then I decided to take a break from all gaming/internet with the school year coming to an end... And then there was prom :date:, which my good (lesbian) friend Missy asked me to go to, which was a whirl... Something I never plan on doing again. (But it was fun.) And then, my other really, REALLY good friend, (who I've had a crush on since I met her) broke up with her previous bf, and I was trying to make my move in... I guess I didn't move fast enough, being embarassed (she's my really good friend and all), so she got another bf :cry::cry::cry:. She said she was kind of pissed off, because she said she also had a crush on me, but was afraid to ask because of what I've been going through (which I won't go into details, but my mother has been very sick, and I've been battling my depression and social anxeity throughout it). And then she said she couldn't go and break of her new relationship, becaused she LOVES him... That made me feel more like shit... And I still express how I feel about her to her, I really am lovestuck for her (she is just like me in every way, and goes through almost everything I'm going/went through). And I'm hoping that relationship won't work out, after all he lives in NJ and is 21. I really haven't told her, but I pray every night her parents find out he is 21...lol... Oh well...:gives:

But I shall be back soon enough, so you can pull out that lube Lunchy, if you haven't gotten :ban:'ed yet. And Trick, I still love you the most!!!! I'll prolly be back next week, so noobs and little children watch out, T-MaG WILL BE BACK!!!!! :cool:
-T-MaG (Lubin' Up)

(P.S. I love 73h new smilies :welcome: :bump: :closed: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :stu: :cool: :gives: :focus: :lock: :date: :call2: :cry: :ban: :) :fight: )

broncoty
22 May 2007, 06:28pm
hey man welcome back im no longer an EO but we can still go on zombie hunts on reload as long as im alowwed to bring my glock :fight:

-S-
22 May 2007, 09:23pm
Am I the most confused about this story?

Red
22 May 2007, 10:13pm
Nah, I'm kinda lost too. :dm:

Sn!p3r
22 May 2007, 10:41pm
Im not going to touch this story with a 30 foot pole...... :|

Mr.Lunch
23 May 2007, 09:14am
well im happy to have you back i was woundering where the hell you were rember you always have me lol:lock: oh ya and well my comp is broken anyways so i wont see you for a little wile

Love ya

Snowman
23 May 2007, 10:20am
when my bf broke up with me
what the fuck..are you a guy or a girl?

Mr.Lunch
23 May 2007, 10:43am
He's by???? you dont know T-mag lol

broncoty
23 May 2007, 01:52pm
what the fuck..are you a guy or a girl?

lol hes bi
wow, ignorance is bliss

SilentFox618
23 May 2007, 03:19pm
lol hes bi
wow, ignorance is bliss

ah, that explains it. I was a bit confused there for a sec too :). Anyways, welcome back.

Red
23 May 2007, 03:31pm
Yeah, I thought it was a girl.

Snowman
23 May 2007, 03:50pm
Yeah, I thought it was a girl

so "it" is a guy....

So how old is "t-mag" ?

Henda
23 May 2007, 04:10pm
tmag? never heard of him.

JonQ
23 May 2007, 04:48pm
From my expierence if a gurl tells you about her bf story just nod and be polite or else you will fine many many bullets in places God barely knew were in you.....o.O' :date:

broncoty
23 May 2007, 05:03pm
tmag we need to play some cbble and u can come camp the gazeebo with me and then if thats boring we can hunt and ill bring my ump 45 an my glock

sinister1_
23 May 2007, 09:32pm
hurry back t-mag the mk members have missed you and have been wondering where you went ( im apart of it now if you didnt know ) and i hope everything works out for the best.