PDA

View Full Version : In-server harrasment

Kitara
16 Mar 2011, 05:23pm
i feel very targeted whenever i play here its like the only decent TTT server that goes around and its nice to play something diffrent on Gmod but the abuse i go through when i play here i want something done about it and maybe ill donate money to keep this server going/make it better...

But back to it!

cause im a female gamer dosent make me any diffrent from anyone else im abused alot by admins but im not sure who cause someone will whine and i get instantly punished for mistakes

i.e. a recent game someone was shoting someone else the first to die was innocent so out of reaction i shot the other thinking they were a ba guy but i got set on fire and the language thrown at me over the microphone by deadmau5 Dark hurt alot but the admin decided to silence me casue i told him to "calm down little boy"

ok my karma thingy was at like 855 but its mistakes not compulsive kiling cause i feel like it

leeroyjenkinsboy
16 Mar 2011, 05:34pm
Give me all their names I will kill them all for being mean to kiki!

Elfbarf
16 Mar 2011, 05:53pm
Stop posting your god damn furry spray.

Daze
16 Mar 2011, 05:53pm
Hi Kitara,

If you think the admins are abusing their powers then please report (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=5) them. You will need proof.

Harry
16 Mar 2011, 06:08pm
Stop posting your god damn furry spray.
^

I only troll you sometimes because of that.

Elfbarf
16 Mar 2011, 06:37pm
^

I only troll you sometimes because of that.

Yeah, I don't think anyone really cares that you're a girl (unless you're going out of your way to let us know that, which I haven't noticed), its that you're a furry and you show it off via your spray/avatar. Personally I really don't care about your avatar (since its hard to see) but when you're constantly spraying furry art (even after we tell you to stop) then you're going to get shit for it.

jeN
16 Mar 2011, 06:45pm
Hi Connor. If you notice people especially admins are harassing you please get proof of it and report them via our admin complaint system. If it's normal players, please again get proof and put in a player complaint.

duhoh
16 Mar 2011, 06:45pm
sup connor.

keep furries off pls.

Chaos
16 Mar 2011, 06:49pm
20 year old male from UK. GG

Ms. Blargh
16 Mar 2011, 06:50pm
I never seem to have that problem...hmm weird.

duhoh
16 Mar 2011, 06:59pm
having a real vagina would help i'm sure.

P3rg3
16 Mar 2011, 06:59pm
Is this Dr. Freeman?

Kiwi
16 Mar 2011, 07:00pm
i get harassed by admins too like leon he is mean to me where do I report him and andre he call me girl and vivian.. i want them demoted plz.

Harbor
16 Mar 2011, 07:06pm
People rarely harrass you for "no reason" its usually because you are

a. annoying
b. you overeact.
c. a furry.

duhoh
16 Mar 2011, 07:21pm
People rarely harrass you for "no reason" its usually because you are

a. annoying
b. you overeact.
c. a furry.

http://www.darwynperry.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/spider.png

Leon
16 Mar 2011, 09:17pm
i get harassed by admins too like leon he is mean to me where do I report him and andre he call me girl and vivian.. i want them demoted plz.

LOL! It's tough love for my favorite fruit

Bad Dog
16 Mar 2011, 10:50pm
Fursecutions.

They happen regularly.

Delirium
16 Mar 2011, 11:19pm
SGT. Church v2

PURGE THE FILTH

Psyche
17 Mar 2011, 01:28pm
Bad Troll, pretending to be a girl is one thing but as soon as you pretend to be a girl furry you make it really obvious.

Delirium
17 Mar 2011, 01:48pm
Bad Troll, pretending to be a girl is one thing but as soon as you pretend to be a girl furry you make it really obvious.

Dude, He's totally a female fox, I seent it.

Kitara
17 Mar 2011, 04:54pm
my name isnt connor that would be a school friends name when i was in high school if your refering to pulling the information from my hotmail address with some creepy tracking or something he helped me set up my hotmail as i wasnt too good with pcs back then and you can ask any of my friends they all know im female :/

Kiwi
17 Mar 2011, 05:15pm
BTW Team Furry is open for new members.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/188001612/furry_by_jesseboy200-d33xiz0.jpg

jeN
17 Mar 2011, 05:53pm
my name isnt connor that would be a school friends name when i was in high school if your refering to pulling the information from my hotmail address with some creepy tracking or something he helped me set up my hotmail as i wasnt too good with pcs back then and you can ask any of my friends they all know im female :/

Well okay since you said it so eloquently, I'll believe it. Plus everyone knows I'm really a 9 year old Korean boy pretending to be a 23 female whose pretending to be a 12 year lesbian.

Korean Ninja
17 Mar 2011, 05:55pm
Well okay since you said it so eloquently, I'll believe it. Plus everyone knows I'm really a 9 year old Korean boy pretending to be a 23 female whose pretending to be a 12 year lesbian.

kekekekekeke

duhoh
17 Mar 2011, 05:56pm

MIND IS BLOWED. I'VE BEEN CHASING A LIE!

WTF, GTFO & DIAF!

so, uhh when do you start telling something true?

ScubaToaster
17 Mar 2011, 05:57pm

http://www.deviantart.com/download/188001612/furry_by_jesseboy200-d33xiz0.jpg

INCOMING!!!

Kiwi
17 Mar 2011, 07:11pm
I'll convert you. I'll convert you all!

Kitara
18 Mar 2011, 05:36am
ill use my mic ingame next time i play then but no doubt youll pick on me about that too...

Psyche
18 Mar 2011, 01:28pm
ill use my mic ingame next time i play then but no doubt youll pick on me about that too...

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/26/nobody_cares.jpg

Strike
18 Mar 2011, 03:20pm
TUMBLE WEED INVASION ARGFGHH

Spartan
18 Mar 2011, 05:28pm
Funny that the harrassment has gone from the servers to the forums.

The Great Ghast
23 Mar 2011, 07:25pm
Here is a tip. I don't know if you do this, but it's a pretty bad idea to come on a server and be like "HEY GUYZ! I'M A GIRL PLAYING GARRYS MOD, BUT DON'T HIT ON ME"

That usually results in creepyness and harrasment. If you have never done that and play like a regular person, shame on them.

leeroyjenkinsboy
25 Mar 2011, 04:08pm
Sorry for the bump, but you guys are complete assholes. Your harrassment made her remove me from friends list (she was afraid people would find and harass her) and leave sg for good... Just honestly who cares if someones a girl/furry/gay they still have the right to play without fear of being harrassed or discriminated...

ConnorC
25 Mar 2011, 04:25pm
By pointing out that your being harrased in a public thread is asking for it, I personally never played with her (If it is a her), and wouldn't have played any differently, however unless you specificaly pointed out to the people playing that you are a 'female gamer' then how would they know, it seems as if you just wanted attention, making a thread about how you get harrased is simply asking for more - If you don't want to get harrased then don't play source, no matter where you go there will always be trolls.

P.S.

Leeroy obviously wants you.

leeroyjenkinsboy
25 Mar 2011, 04:50pm
/\ No. She was my friend, and we had fun playing on the servers but shes left for good now.

Harry
25 Mar 2011, 04:58pm
/\ No. She was my friend, and we had fun playing on the servers but shes left for good now.
Doesn't sound like they were good friend then, to leave someone because of someone else's actions. :v

Hostage Situation
25 Mar 2011, 05:15pm
Stupid thread is stupid. I Demand it be deleted.

Elfbarf
25 Mar 2011, 05:22pm
Sorry for the bump, but you guys are complete assholes. Your harrassment made her remove me from friends list (she was afraid people would find and harass her) and leave sg for good... Just honestly who cares if someones a girl/furry/gay they still have the right to play without fear of being harrassed or discriminated...

Should've stopped posting his damn furry spray and no one would even notice him.

leeroyjenkinsboy
25 Mar 2011, 05:23pm
She told me in steam chat she posted it to watch you QQ

Hostage Situation
25 Mar 2011, 05:29pm

Can we ban him for being stupid?
Where's Paul?

Spartan
26 Mar 2011, 06:40am
Paul doesn't touch ttt.

I don't touch mg.

Let the thread die.

Harry
26 Mar 2011, 07:24am
Oh, so they are a griever then. Okay then, nice to know.

bamfers
29 Mar 2011, 12:56pm
I swear to god this is a stupid thread, can someone delete this thread now?

Afamad 2.1
29 Mar 2011, 01:36pm
I get harassed 24/7 in TTT and you don't see me complaining.

Banana Joe
29 Mar 2011, 02:10pm

Hi http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44187 :) Derp aside..

If she left, then why bump the thread?

Tweezy
29 Mar 2011, 03:54pm
Sorry for the bump, but you guys are complete assholes. Your harassment made her remove me from friends list (she was afraid people would find and harass her) and leave sg for good... Just honestly who cares if someones a girl/furry/gay they still have the right to play without fear of being harrassed or discriminated...

Sorry, but I just couldn't help laugh... Anyway, no one cares if people are girils/lesbians/gay at SG. We just want LOADS of sandwiches!

Afamad 2.1
29 Mar 2011, 05:13pm

That was my dog.

Forester155
10 May 2011, 08:05pm
I think its rude and disgusting that you all are such trolls.

but yeah, female furry who plays computer games? looooooong shot.

i know plenty of girls who love computer games, pretty hot ones too.

i know OF plenty of furries who love computer games, espically the fapping kind.

i have NEVER heard of a female furry who even knows what a computer is. female furrys are probably rare as well. not that i know what i am talking about in the furrie department, i dont even know if its furry or furrie *shrug*.

but yeah, other than the fact that you all are absoloute dickwads (No surprise there) just let this die. i say as i give the post CPR. lol

Epsilon
10 May 2011, 10:00pm

i know OF plenty of furries who love computer games, espically the fapping kind.

i have NEVER heard of a female furry who even knows what a computer is. female furrys are probably rare as well. not that i know what i am talking about in the furrie department, i dont even know if its furry or furrie *shrug*.

but yeah, other than the fact that you all are absoloute dickwads (No surprise there) just let this die. i say as i give the post CPR. lol

Not to sound mean but posting in a thread you want to die isn't exactly helping to kill it
Also gain just pointing out the obvious we are on the internet not everyone here acts with maturity and honestly most of the time its just the opposite

And I have to agree with elbarf if you don't draw attention to yourself then the trolls wont pick on you

ConnorC
11 May 2011, 12:16pm

You say let it die yet you just bumped it from over a month ago.

P.S You're a retard.

Spartan
11 May 2011, 03:36pm
I didn't think I'd need to actually lock this.