PDA

View Full Version : Pain Station should be 1-hit kill

Jazzyy
5 Mar 2011, 08:26pm
Anyone else think so? Pain station is pretty much a wasted credit simply because it'll only hit you for about 30-40 damage.

Harry
5 Mar 2011, 08:38pm
No, a knife is 1 credit and 1 hit. If the painstation explodes when it kills a guy (and keeps DNA until it expires like a knife), yes that'd be okay.

Metal
5 Mar 2011, 08:40pm
No, a knife is 1 credit and 1 hit. If the painstation explodes when it kills a guy (and keeps DNA until it expires like a knife), yes that'd be okay.

^

Doctordan
5 Mar 2011, 09:00pm
Can we fix the message that appears when you look at it a Painstation"Use to recieve health" healthstation "E to recieve health" kinda defeats the purpose of a painstation if there is a difference

Nishok
7 Mar 2011, 03:12pm
Can we fix the message that appears when you look at it a Painstation"Use to recieve health" healthstation "E to recieve health" kinda defeats the purpose of a painstation if there is a difference

I agree. I can pick the difference between them in a matter of less than a second really..

Harry
7 Mar 2011, 03:43pm
I agree. I can pick the difference between them in a matter of less than a second really..
Most people don't remember that. I think it's pretty balanced right now...

Ronen
7 Mar 2011, 05:14pm
Anyone else think so? Pain station is pretty much a wasted credit simply because it'll only hit you for about 30-40 damage.

As much as I hate agreeing with jazzy...I think this would be a good idea...lets make it two credits though?

Jazzyy
7 Mar 2011, 05:33pm
You can't make it two credits because the guy who created TTT has a huge hard-on for making sure everything stays 1 credit.

tic
7 Mar 2011, 08:25pm
Mabye 99hp :) so ppl can get that chance

James
7 Mar 2011, 08:28pm
1-hit kill for the painstation would be overpowered to be honest, a damage boost would possibly be a better idea. (although when me, Nasu and Spartan tested it, it would give 4 sequential hits all at once lol)

Metal
7 Mar 2011, 08:30pm
maybe 1 kill per painstation.

Nishok
8 Mar 2011, 08:06am
Maybe if you could make the painstation work like this:
1) Still costs 1 credit.
2) On first use, it does 50DMG to the person using it
3) On the second use (doesn't matter who uses it) then it explodes, doing 50dmg to everyone nearby (the same radius as the poltergeist).

ConnorC
8 Mar 2011, 01:45pm
Costs 2 credits and blows up causing death to the person who used it and damage to anyone relatively near it?

Nishok
8 Mar 2011, 02:13pm
Costs 2 credits and blows up causing death to the person who used it and damage to anyone relatively near it?

Maybe you should read the whole thread instead of only reading OP and then posting.

ConnorC
8 Mar 2011, 02:38pm
Maybe you should read the whole thread instead of only reading OP and then posting.

:f7u12:

I can't read.

And why does the guy want to keep it at one thing per credit, seems kinda stupid - I mean how many more ideas can he come up with that are really worth one credit, the purpose of this thread is saying how useless the painstation is.

tic
9 Mar 2011, 09:03am
To be honest the pain station already was a bad idea due to its lack of power and tbh only derps use it.
I like nishoks idea though it would make people not crowd around the health staions but then people can jihad with it.. (well a mini jihad)

Strike
9 Mar 2011, 09:18am
TIC'S A DERP. :neji:

tic
9 Mar 2011, 10:51am
Stike why so frusterated??

Zealot
9 Mar 2011, 11:24am
Maybe if you could make the painstation work like this:
1) Still costs 1 credit.
2) On first use, it does 50DMG to the person using it
3) On the second use (doesn't matter who uses it) then it explodes, doing 50dmg to everyone nearby (the same radius as the poltergeist).

Who wouldn't destroy it after the first use?

Nishok
9 Mar 2011, 11:36am
Who wouldn't destroy it after the first use?

I have seen A LOT of people using it 2x because they spam it.

D-Team oll
10 Mar 2011, 10:49am
Stike why so frusterated??

hes not frustrated all he does is tell the truth

ConnorC
10 Mar 2011, 12:20pm
been banned for 3 days, For being a dick and instigating a flamewar

Yeah.. Fuck off posting random, off topic comments in a thread, if you really want to call someone a retard at least do it by pm -_-.

Spartan
12 Mar 2011, 12:15pm
The pain station now takes 50hp of you if you use it, but only for the first person, afterwards it becomes a bomb. After 4 seconds and 3 warning noises, it will explode in a 762 units radius, large enough to kill a fair amount if people are crowded around it, but small enough so you can escape relatively easy if you know what to look out for. Best to put it in a small, compact area where people can't escape easy.

Didn't wanna make it too over powered, since you can just technically leave it lying around and kill a bunch of people with it. The explosion does 50 damage, so if the original user uses it, 100hp in total will be taken off but 50 for all the rest. I can increase the blast damage if it's not good enough, but right now it's still like a mini c4.

I've changed the message on it to say "Press E.." so it's not noticeable anymore.

I'm gona work on making a marker for it for traitors to avoid it.

Nishok
12 Mar 2011, 12:31pm
Finally, ty.

SgtJoo
12 Mar 2011, 04:28pm
Ossim possum Spartan.

Harry
12 Mar 2011, 09:44pm
I've changed the message on it to say "Press E.." so it's not noticeable anymore.
What happened to making it so there's a way to tell the difference that most people won't realize? :neji:

Kiwi
13 Mar 2011, 08:58am
The pain station now takes 50hp of you if you use it, but only for the first person, afterwards it becomes a bomb. After 4 seconds and 3 warning noises, it will explode in a 762 units radius, large enough to kill a fair amount if people are crowded around it, but small enough so you can escape relatively easy if you know what to look out for. Best to put it in a small, compact area where people can't escape easy.

Didn't wanna make it too over powered, since you can just technically leave it lying around and kill a bunch of people with it. The explosion does 50 damage, so if the original user uses it, 100hp in total will be taken off but 50 for all the rest. I can increase the blast damage if it's not good enough, but right now it's still like a mini c4.

I'm gona work on making a marker for it for traitors to avoid it.

Can traitors use it? I can make this a suicide bomb!