PDA

View Full Version : Ronen's Operating System Errors

Ronen
4 Mar 2011, 03:11pm
Tech Support Help TicketWhat general section does your problem fall under
Operating System Errors What is your Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 If you use linux, post the build and any other pertinent info (kde/gnome etc)
- Have you tried the latest stable drivers for your product if any exist? If so please list the number/name of them in the box here.
Yes. All drivers are up to date as of 2 days ago. Fresh Install. Do you understand complex tech explanations
Yes Would you prefer more personalized and simpler help?
Yes Do you have antivirus or anti-malware installed?
No What is the name of your Antivirus/anti malware?
n/a Who made your PC? (Company name or you)
Custom-Build What is the model number of the part or PC you are having issues with?
W7 Ultmate 64-bit Please state your problem here
I think I am getting this Blue screen error every time my PC goes into standby. Its a fresh install. was getting the same error on another install of W7 previous to this one as well.

Bug Check String: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Bug Check Code: 0x0000009f

Parameter 1: 00000000`00000003\

Parameter 2: fffffa80`075ce060

Parameter 3: fffff800`00b9c518

Parameter 4: fffffa80`05729c10

Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exe

Caused by Address: ntoskrnl.exe+80640

File Description: NT Kernel & System

Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

File Version: 6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

Processor: x64

Spiffy
4 Mar 2011, 03:26pm
Please refer to this thread to see if it goes away: http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43032

What motherboard do you have? I believe this to be an issue with the NIC. Try disabling the NIC and putting it in "standby" to see if it works.

Ronen
11 Mar 2011, 03:08am
Seems as if UltraISO has been causing these BSOD...Going to install Daemon tool see if i get the error. According to Sevenforums.com, It is installing out of date virtual devices. On all UltraISO versions including the most up to date ones. Will keep you posted.