PDA

View Full Version : Admin Age Rule

Swizzy *B*
21 Apr 2008, 02:48pm
I think it's time. Time to change. The Rule for 16 & Older to become admin is pointless. I propose a new rule. 16 & Younger for admin.

PotshotPolka
21 Apr 2008, 02:48pm
Gtfo.

The Commissar
21 Apr 2008, 02:51pm
i propuse a new rule to, you shut the fuck up, get yourself and your pointless idiosyncratic flame threads and profile post the feck out of our community, we are a community and close, but its always nice to have a witch to burn once in a while.

you are a crap player on the servers, a pointless admin application, a sorry excuse for a sportsman and a general pain in the ass in this community, i have tried to keep my cool, but now you are just spouting pointless shit.

Pack up, fuck off and dont let the A.I.D.S hit you on the way out...asshole.

Your level of failure at life: EPIC

Swizzy *B*
21 Apr 2008, 02:52pm
i propuse a new rule to, you shut the fuck up, get yourself and your pointless idiosyncratic flame threads and profile post the feck out of our community, we are a community and close, but its always nice to have a witch to burn once in a while.

you are a crap player on the servers, a pointless admin application, a sorry excuse for a sportsman and a general pain in the ass in this community, i have tried to keep my cool, but now you are just spouting pointless shit.

I Love it, Please keep going.

PotshotPolka
21 Apr 2008, 02:52pm

Second.

LVG
21 Apr 2008, 02:54pm
Well probly about me again, Im sorry for being 14 and wanting admin but thats the way i am

raven maniac
21 Apr 2008, 02:54pm
Thread locked, swizzy go away and mature some because all you've proved so far is the reason why you didnt get accepted for admin....and that reason is because your immature. Pretty bad when a 13/14/15 year old kid/young adult can get accepted for admin because their more mature than you.

Gtfo.

EvInReaLife
21 Apr 2008, 03:00pm
Im not even going to bother expalining to you why you are a complete insubordinate

Repeat
21 Apr 2008, 03:01pm
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output/motivator5853582.jpg

Killermidget
21 Apr 2008, 08:14pm
Muhahahah Unlocked Thread, Ok now this is annoying Swizzy you are pissing the wrong ppl off right now if you like playing on the server and posting, I suggest you change your attitude, because you will be banned forever from all the servers and the forum.