PDA

View Full Version : Stop fucking crowbarring me.

Afamad 2.1
26 Feb 2011, 01:03pm
I'm being serious this time. Just stop it. I joined with two rounds left on Cloverfield.

First round: Got crowbarred by Voltorb and I got killed for killing him.

Second round: Got killed by jazzy for closing a door on him.

On Borders: Got crowbarred by Elfbarf for apparently blocking, I accidently killed the detective trying to kill the person that crowbarred me.

And this was in about 3-4 rounds.

Every single damn day I have some fucking moron who thinks it's funny to crowbar me. Thanks to them, I lose karma killing them, and I get killed in the process by other retards for defending myself.

And no Elfbarf, I AM going to kill someone for crowbar me, I'm not going to crowbar them back, because then that just starts a crowbar war.

I'm fucking sick of it, so please just stop it. I'm talking about Xoddox, Leeroy, Ultra, BAMF, General Slapdicks, and all of you other assholes out there that are doing it.

Piss off.

Prez
26 Feb 2011, 01:04pm
Post a player complaint if you're having issues, or call an admin in if you think someone is doing wrong

starbucks
26 Feb 2011, 01:04pm
ok sorry

Korean Ninja
26 Feb 2011, 01:08pm
Afamad.... Tell the entire story because everyone in vent is saying you RDMed

Nishok
26 Feb 2011, 01:10pm
I still can't tell if he's being serious or just posting this to get crowbarred more. I'm still going with the second.

bamfers
26 Feb 2011, 01:11pm
I still can't tell if he's being serious or just posting this to get crowbarred more. I'm still going with the second.

I'd go with him bitching and asking to be crowbarred more.

Xoddox
26 Feb 2011, 01:12pm
afamad your full of shit. dont get mad that you get killed when u rdmed a detective when u were blocking three of them on the closet on TTT Borders

tic
26 Feb 2011, 01:12pm
Afamad you do your fair share of "lovetapping" and propkilling. also if a detective orders you to move when you blocking 4 ppl why not move? you deserved that "love tap"

Afamad 2.1
26 Feb 2011, 01:14pm
Afamad.... Tell the entire story because everyone in vent is saying you RDMed

Okay, the one where Elfbarf crowbarred me and I killed the detective was completely accidental.

I was in the Borders lab trying to get into the closet. One person already ran out, and two were still inside, and I was just trying to get in. I had about 4-5 people surrounding me, and Elfbarf crowbarred me not giving me ANY warning that I was blocking, at least not one that I heard. Now when people crowbar me in TTT, I literally just blank out, and kill the person closest to me with a crowbar. When I got crowbarred by Elfbarf, I thought it was just some douchebag doing it to piss me off. I killed the person closest to me with a crowbar, but it wasn't till after I killed him that I realized it was the detective.

To be honest maybe if I wasn't getting crowbarred once a round, I wouldn't be forced to kill them. Killing the detective was a mistake, which Elfbarf killed me for a second afterwards. I don't blatently RDM people. In prop-fights, I make sure to only kill someone if they agree to fight. I'll TRY to kill the person that crowbarred me, but if there's a big crowd around me I might get it wrong rarely. Killing the detective was a mistake on my part, but I didn't realize that it wasn't him that crowbarred me, and that he was a detective until after I died.

Afamad 2.1
26 Feb 2011, 01:15pm
afamad your full of shit. dont get mad that you get killed when u rdmed a detective when u were blocking three of them on the closet on TTT Borders

I wasn't trying to block. I just wanted to get in the damn closet. I wasn't just blocking them for "LOLOL I IZ BLOCKING." I was trying to get in, and they were trying to get out. I also didn't hear any warning from Elfbarf about blocking.

Paralyzed
*cough* props *cough* - NUFF SAID.

Afamad 2.1
Afamad you do your fair share of "lovetapping" and propkilling. also if a detective orders you to move when you blocking 4 ppl why not move? you deserved that "love tap"

Like I said, I prop-kill only if the person agrees to fight me. Also, like hell I lovetap. I fucking hate it and think it's stupid.

Prez
26 Feb 2011, 01:16pm
Afamad you shouldn't really even propkill at all, even if people agree to fight you...?

Afamad 2.1
26 Feb 2011, 01:17pm
Afamad you shouldn't really even propkill at all, even if people agree to fight you...?

I don't see what the problem is? If I person agrees to pick up a prop and have a fun DM with me, I don't see how it's harming anyone.

tic
26 Feb 2011, 01:18pm
Like I said, I prop-kill only if the person agrees to fight me. Also, like hell I lovetap. I fucking hate it and think it's stupid.
Um, thats a lie you throw props 24/7 and it kills other people to.

Afamad 2.1
26 Feb 2011, 01:19pm
Um, thats a lie you throw props 24/7 and it kills other people to.

I kill people that AGREE to fight me. I remember a lot of my fights, and I don't remember killing any innocents, except accidently knocking Paralyzed off a ledge months ago, which we ended up having a laugh about.

Nishok
26 Feb 2011, 01:19pm
I don't see what the problem is? If I person agrees to pick up a prop and have a fun DM with me, I don't see how it's harming anyone.

It only hurts people if you accidentally kill the wrong guy.

But on a serious note: having prop wars and all just asks for getting crowbarred because they want to join in the fun too.

Harbor
26 Feb 2011, 01:20pm
http://media.moddb.com/images/downloads/1/15/14466/crowbar_2.jpg

Xoddox
26 Feb 2011, 01:21pm
there were 3 ppl on the closet and you were trying to get in? dude the closet is like 6x6 and you know that. you were obviously blocking if u werent letting the three of them out when you knew there was no room inside

Elfbarf
26 Feb 2011, 01:21pm
Okay, the one where Elfbarf crowbarred me and I killed the detective was completely accidental.

I was in the Borders lab trying to get into the closet. One person already ran out, and two were still inside, and I was just trying to get in. I had about 4-5 people surrounding me, and Elfbarf crowbarred me not giving me ANY warning that I was blocking, at least not one that I heard. Now when people crowbar me in TTT, I literally just blank out, and kill the person closest to me with a crowbar. When I got crowbarred by Elfbarf, I thought it was just some douchebag doing it to piss me off. I killed the person closest to me with a crowbar, but it wasn't till after I killed him that I realized it was the detective.

To be honest maybe if I wasn't getting crowbarred once a round, I wouldn't be forced to kill them. Killing the detective was a mistake, which Elfbarf killed me for a second afterwards. I don't blatently RDM people. In prop-fights, I make sure to only kill someone if they agree to fight. I'll TRY to kill the person that crowbarred me, but if there's a big crowd around me I might get it wrong rarely. Killing the detective was a mistake on my part, but I didn't realize that it wasn't him that crowbarred me, and that he was a detective until after I died.

No one had left the closest, there were 4 people inside the room (2 Innos, 2 Detectives) and none of us could get out since you were blocking the doorway. I asked you to move several times and after being blocked for roughly 10-15 seconds I crowbarred you a single time for 20 damage. After being crowbarred you backed up and 1-deaged the other detective after he ran out of the room. I shoot you in the face with a shotgun and instantly you start whining in Steam messages about how I RDMed you.

Believe it or not, if there are 4 people stuck in a tiny room the last thing you do is try to force your way in. Half of us couldn't even move yet you whatever reason you thought it'd be a great idea to try to force your way in (even though you already had a fucking deagle).

Afamad 2.1
26 Feb 2011, 01:23pm
there were 3 ppl on the closet and you were trying to get in? dude the closet is like 6x6 and you know that. you were obviously blocking if u werent letting the three of them out when you knew there was no room inside

1. There were only 2 people in the closet when I was trying to get in. The 3rd person left right before I tried to get in.

2. Back when there was 3 people in there, Elfbarf was trying to get in and telling GodofCake to move so he could get in. So what, is that ok all of a sudden but I can't try to get in when there's only 2?

Afamad 2.1
26 Feb 2011, 01:24pm
No one had left the closest, there were 4 people inside the room (2 Innos, 2 Detectives) and none of us could get out since you were blocking the doorway. I asked you to move several times and after being blocked for roughly 10-15 seconds I crowbarred you a single time for 20 damage. After being crowbarred you backed up and 1-deaged the other detective after he ran out of the room. I shoot you in the face with a shotgun and instantly you start whining in Steam messages about how I RDMed you.

Believe it or not, if there are 4 people stuck in a tiny room the last thing you do is try to force your way in. Half of us couldn't even move yet you whatever reason you thought it'd be a great idea to try to force your way in (even though you already had a fucking deagle).

I only saw TWO people inside that room. The detective and another innocent. You were right behind me, and GodofCake already left. I clearly saw only TWO people.

Elfbarf
26 Feb 2011, 01:31pm
I only saw TWO people inside that room. The detective and another innocent. You were right behind me, and GodofCake already left. I clearly saw only TWO people.

Godofcake was right in front of me (inside of the room) as I was going into the room, the other detective and someone else were behind him. At first I didn't realize there were already several people inside of the room and tried to leave immediately after picking up a deagle but you were standing behind me trying to get in. That still doesn't give you an excuse to kill a detective because someone else crowbarred you once.

Metal
26 Feb 2011, 01:32pm
If anyone love taps I'll be kicking you

Afamad 2.1
26 Feb 2011, 01:34pm
Godofcake was right in front of me (inside of the room) as I was going into the room, the other detective and someone else were behind him. At first I didn't realize there were already several people inside of the room and tried to leave immediately after picking up a deagle but you were standing behind me trying to get in. That still doesn't give you an excuse to kill a detective because someone else crowbarred you once.

1. I don't know if we're talking about the same time period. What you're talking is when I was right behind you, and the 3 of them were still inside the room. You were trying to get into the room, and telling GodofCake to move. You then moved back, GodofCake left, and then I tried to get in while the two others were still inside, and you and GodofCake were in the back.

2. Killing the detective was an accident. When I have 5 people all around me, I immediately think it's some douchebag who's doing it for fun like always, but I killed the person who I thought did it, and it was a detective. Didn't see he was a detective though.

Elfbarf
26 Feb 2011, 01:47pm
1. I don't know if we're talking about the same time period. What you're talking is when I was right behind you, and the 3 of them were still inside the room. You were trying to get into the room, and telling GodofCake to move. You then moved back, GodofCake left, and then I tried to get in while the two others were still inside, and you and GodofCake were in the back.

2. Killing the detective was an accident. When I have 5 people all around me, I immediately think it's some douchebag who's doing it for fun like always, but I killed the person who I thought did it, and it was a detective. Didn't see he was a detective though.

No, I'm thinking about what actually happened, aka you blocking me and 3 other people. I think I would know if I was being blocked. Also, killing the detective wasn't an accident. After being crowbarred you freaked out and started shooting at whoever was nearby.

Afamad 2.1
26 Feb 2011, 02:01pm
No, I'm thinking about what actually happened, aka you blocking me and 3 other people. I think I would know if I was being blocked. Also, killing the detective wasn't an accident. After being crowbarred you freaked out and started shooting at whoever was nearby.

No, I backed up and let you and GodofCake leave, because I saw you were trying to get out. I then tried to enter while the other two were still inside. THAT was when you crowbarred me. I then killed the person who I thought crowbarred me, who I didn't realize was the detective.

Elfbarf
26 Feb 2011, 02:06pm
No, I backed up and let you and GodofCake leave, because I saw you were trying to get out. I then tried to enter while the other two were still inside. THAT was when you crowbarred me. I then killed the person who I thought crowbarred me, who I didn't realize was the detective.

I crowbarred you while I was being blocked, not afterwards. Someone else may have crowbarred you a second time after you moved but I didn't bother checking the damage log (and I'm pretty sure you were still at "Hurt" when I killed you).

Regardless, this still gives you 0 reason to kill anyone, especially if they're a detective. Its obvious now that you freaked out and just started shooting aimlessly which isn't acceptable on TTT.

Afamad 2.1
26 Feb 2011, 02:16pm
I crowbarred you while I was being blocked, not afterwards. Someone else may have crowbarred you a second time after you moved but I didn't bother checking the damage log (and I'm pretty sure you were still at "Hurt" when I killed you).

Regardless, this still gives you 0 reason to kill anyone, especially if they're a detective. Its obvious now that you freaked out and just started shooting aimlessly which isn't acceptable on TTT.

Someone attacking me gives me all the reason in the world to kill me. If they make me lose 20 HP because they think it's funny, then I'm killing them.

And I wasn't shooting aimlessly. I took one shot, and killed the person who I thought crowbarred me. I wasn't just shooting everyone.

Chainedlord
26 Feb 2011, 03:08pm
I guess this is why we make threads, to bitch at each other?

Psyche
26 Feb 2011, 03:30pm
I have an idea, instead of making a player complaint when someone breaks the rules, lets revenge RDM and make a pointless thread about it. Good Idea afamad.

Spartan
26 Feb 2011, 03:53pm
Lolwat. Chill out man.

Afamad you're a cool guy. I never thought you'd take being hit by a crowbar so seriously. Once you start doing it people presume it's alright the next time since you can both laugh it off. If you're really serious, tell them. Make a complaint. Warn them you're recording and you'll make the complaint if u catch them again.

As for anyone wanting to prop fight, randomly throwing props around to kill ppl is a traitor act. If two people agree to prop fight then do it where nobody will be likely to die. Otherwise it's rdm all the same. Likewise with randomly crowbarring people. Now and again it's fun, but when it becomes excessive it can really grind on you not having the full amount of health. Stop being douche bags people.

Locking the thread. Bitching really doesn't need to be public.