PDA

View Full Version : problems

NIKO
20 Feb 2011, 05:13pm
soooo i have noticed that i have been demoted and no longer admin.....im not upset about it too much, but for months i have been tryin to get a hold of a higher up to discuss some problems, and time and time again i have been ignored. I know that most of you have been "oh its just NIKO" but i have been here for 4 years, im not perfect yes i fucked up many time, but atleast show me some respect enough to talk to me and help me out with my problems i have been having. when higher ups are free enough to talk to me, pm me on steam zm_niko. thank you

Niko

barackobama
20 Feb 2011, 05:22pm
Niko, It seems in the last few months some 9 year old kid has taken over your account? I'm sitting here trying to figure out if it's you or a 9 year old kid.

To my best of knowledge you've made no effort to contact any higher up. If you have feedback post it in the community suggestions for everyone to discuss. Telling one person will solve nothing.

Garf

NIKO
20 Feb 2011, 05:44pm
id prefer if you could PM me, there is no need for this to be a public ordeal

barackobama
20 Feb 2011, 06:01pm
So if you have a problem, why do I have to PM you? Why not PM me? You can't wait around for a PM....

HZK
20 Feb 2011, 06:43pm
guys, keep this private.... please.

barackobama
20 Feb 2011, 07:12pm

LOL.

Neji
20 Feb 2011, 07:16pm

ok sorry will pm him right now

HZK
20 Feb 2011, 07:20pm
I have got the strangest feeling I'm being mocked.....

Jager
20 Feb 2011, 07:41pm
niko when jen and i found you abusing your admin with noclipping and various other issues with a "person" abusing your admin, (you claimed it was your ex, but people heard you on vent talking..) jen and I turned off your admin and messaged you why, and I even talked to you about it for more then 15 minutes, ending with we are not going to turn your admin on until further notice.

now about your messages, I have gotten a few messages from you saying "hey jager, or yo, or admin is broken," but by the time i received them you are offline, and i have no pm about it. so I do nothing assuming if it was important you would do more then just randomly message me.

I am sorry you arent happy that you are unable to talk to the higherups, but i was very clear about why your admin was off, and you said you would get back to me with proof that it wasnt you so I could review it and decide about turning you back on again.

the onus is on you to follow up, and steam messaging me random stuff isnt conversing or pming me.

anyway if you have further evidence I can look at to make a decision then I am happy to take a look, otherwise sorry, but I was by no means unclear about the issues.