PDA

View Full Version : Offical EO Vote Winner

Henda
20 May 2007, 08:32am
Well the votes have been counted and the offical winner is...

Red Tampon

Now ofc Haggard should be doing this but he asked Atarian because he's lazy and ofc Haggard being the brains he is asked someone who is even lazier than him.

:focus:

Anyways I got sick of being harressed about it so I'll do the announcement.

Voting Scores

Red Tampon has 39 votes
Sniper has 32 votes
Graves has 16 votes
Sidarius has 4 votes
Mindcrime has 1 votes

Thank you to everyone that voted and a big congrats to our newest EO Red Tampon.

Red
20 May 2007, 08:49am
Thanks for taking the time to count them up and make it official. I guess Atarian gave up once he ran out of fingers :afraid:

I'll do what I can to help out the ZM community in whatever way is needed.

Sidarius
20 May 2007, 08:53am
Gratz man.

tinkerbell
20 May 2007, 09:05am
well done red tampon!!!! good luck (btw do u get a dental plan~???)

lol

Atarian
20 May 2007, 09:19am
I was doing it, but i got caught up counting the different ranks and couldn't go on :P

Congrats!

Red
20 May 2007, 10:05am
well done red tampon!!!! good luck (btw do u get a dental plan~???)

lol

Dental and Medical

The General
20 May 2007, 03:09pm
congrats

futt-bucker
20 May 2007, 03:12pm
Congratulations new EO!

jeN
20 May 2007, 05:36pm
Congrats Red :D

Haggard
20 May 2007, 06:53pm
Now ofc Haggard should be doing this but he asked Atarian because he's lazy and ofc Haggard being the brains he is asked someone who is even lazier than him.

Thank you for the kind words Henda. Your support is always welcomed. I couldn't be on around the time the vote was over so I asked the VP to make the post. I cannot be online 24/7 but I make sure to keep up with the forum daily and play when I can. The reason I have EO's to help out is because I cant do everything or be online 24/7. EO's can handle just about everything in my absense. Im 24 yrs old with 2 kids and a wife. I dont have as much time as some of you, but I do my best.

Congrats Red! If you have any questions about being and EO feel free to ask me anything. I will be talking to you next time I see you on steam about a few things, for now enjoy the win. Thanks for your intrest in being EO and im sure you will do a great Job.

Henda
20 May 2007, 07:12pm
Thank you for the kind words Henda. Your support is always welcomed. I couldn't be on around the time the vote was over so I asked the VP to make the post. I cannot be online 24/7 but I make sure to keep up with the forum daily and play when I can. The reason I have EO's to help out is because I cant do everything or be online 24/7. EO's can handle just about everything in my absense. Im 24 yrs old with 2 kids and a wife. I dont have as much time as some of you, but I do my best.

Congrats Red! If you have any questions about being and EO feel free to ask me anything. I will be talking to you next time I see you on steam about a few things, for now enjoy the win. Thanks for your intrest in being EO and im sure you will do a great Job.

Yea I know that but doesn't mean I'm not gonna have fun lying about it :)

LitKey
20 May 2007, 10:37pm
Congrats RT!

Achille
20 May 2007, 10:47pm
Congrats red u deserve it!! sorry i was suppose to vote for u but the time isnt the same here so i totaly forget it :P anyway see u in the game! :fight:

Red
20 May 2007, 10:49pm
no problem, thanks for all the kind words from everyone!

Graves
21 May 2007, 04:30am
Gratz Red Tampon! You suit EO well, I know you'll do a fine job!

broncoty
21 May 2007, 06:22am
gratz

good luck!
:stu:

broncoty
16 Feb 2009, 10:46pm
MEGA FREAKING BUMP!!!!!!!

btw I voted for sniper, but i am glad red got it, he has proven to be a great higher up!

Smallsasaurus
16 Feb 2009, 10:54pm

Red
17 Feb 2009, 10:36am
jesus