PDA

View Full Version : ***IMPORTANT***Read ASAP**

raven maniac
19 Apr 2008, 10:58pm
Haggards steam account was hijacked so, if you get a message from him, the name is currently "steam automation" do not tell him anything.

thanks,
JB

Hazardous
19 Apr 2008, 11:00pm
ummm whaT?:001_huh:

raven maniac
19 Apr 2008, 11:03pm
Somehow someone got his password for steam, and is currently on his account with the name Steam Automation, if he messages you asking for personal info eg. passwords...dont give them to him ^.^

SOLANUM
19 Apr 2008, 11:06pm
We have been infiltrated *looks around suspiciously*

Sol :ohmy:

matt 187
19 Apr 2008, 11:06pm
WTF :cursing: oh nose ZM going too get hacked now!1!111!!!

Hazardous
19 Apr 2008, 11:10pm
is this some kind of joke?

SOLANUM
19 Apr 2008, 11:10pm
Seems serious to me.

Sol :glare:

VirDeBello
19 Apr 2008, 11:12pm
Riggs.......
>.>
<.<
lmao
But no this is 100% for real, this is not a drill.

Italian Jew
19 Apr 2008, 11:28pm
Even if he wasn't hijacked, why would you tell anyone your personal info?

http://www.lakecountyohio.org/sheriff/images/SWAT/swatpic2.JPG

Alright, our elite ZM SWAT team is set to storm the account...FOR HAGGARD!!!!!

matt 187
19 Apr 2008, 11:38pm
(we rush in not knowing the hijacker has l33t hacks & we all rush in & get boomheadshoted!1!1!1!!1)

Never tell your password to anyone.
Security Automation: This is an automated message to notify you that your steam account had more then 10 failed logins. This could mean that someone is attempting to hi-jack your steam account. With the steam automation security system we can verify your information and find the IP address of the person trying to access your account. Please verify your steam login name and password below so Steam can be assured that you are the appropriate owner of this account.
{tøøñ}: so what do i do?
Security Automation: Invalid Responce: Please enter your user/name first.
{tøøñ}: why
{tøøñ}: why?
{tøøñ}: why is my name you fucking fagot!!!!
Security Automation is now Offline.

NIKO
19 Apr 2008, 11:42pm
Please Tell Everyone On Your Friends List About Haggards Lost Account!

Italian Jew
19 Apr 2008, 11:47pm
I don't see haggard's name on my friend's list, so maybe Valve did something about it already

VirDeBello
19 Apr 2008, 11:50pm
I don't see haggard's name on my friend's list, so maybe Valve did something about it already

No the hijacker deleted all the friends......

Italian Jew
19 Apr 2008, 11:53pm
Oh, lol

How do you know this!?:scared: {looks at Vir suspiciously}

j/k

Who did ZM piss off this time?

Haggard
20 Apr 2008, 12:36am
I didnt tell anyone my password and some people might think that bubba told it to people but im 99.9&#37; sure that bubba does not know my pass. I have tried to reset password on it but its not sending me the email so I think he changed the email on file. I am going to submit a ticket to steam and try and retreive the account although it looks like he removed all my shit (friends and community pages).

I have dealt with steam before and they are slow as shit so I have no idea how long it would take to get my account back, if ever! For the time being DO NOT GET FOOLED BY HIM AND GIVE OUT YOUR PASS. Also if you know anything about who might have done this let me know. I have already removed admin from that steam id and verified the pass for that account is not the same as any of my other important stuff so I dont think he can get access to anything else.

I have another steam id so I will be using that even though all it has is css. Add me through the SG Community page (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steamgamers)([SG] Haggard) or when you see me ingame. Hopefully I will get my account back soon and can start using that again since it has all my games.

Jaffa
20 Apr 2008, 04:07am
Sorry to hear you got hijacked, i guess steam have said they can't do anything?

£cho
20 Apr 2008, 06:16am
Steam is slow with their actions, but they should be able to get his account back in the coming days. They might be reluctant to do anything about it, but they're a smart group of people and I'm quite confident you'll get your account back, Haggard.

Anyhow, I'm sorry to hear this. Keep us updated and if there's anything the community can do for you, obviously don't be afraid to ask. :wink:

Fishsticks
20 Apr 2008, 06:43am
Can this be microshock hijacking accounts? Does ZM have enemies? Who knows....

Red
20 Apr 2008, 06:49am
Does ZM have enemies?

Yes

Marquis Posa
20 Apr 2008, 07:14am
my cousin sent a picture of his cd-key to steam's support and got his account back in less than 24 hours.:ohmy:
he used this guideline:

Hello

Last week i had a virus on my system and deleted it, that´s what i thougt. One day later on 4th January i can't login to my steam account.

Last time i played was on 03.01.07, i think 22.30 o´ Clock in the afternoon. On 04.01.07 at 16.00 o´Clock the password is wrong and i receive no e-mail trying to retrieve the account.

Last activated adress: "your email adress"
Steam ID: "your steam id"
Accountname: "- - - -"

On my Account i have

Half-Life² Counter-Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source and Half-Life² Deathmatch
Key: "your cd-key"

Pictures:
pictures of the cd-key and jewel case.

If you need more, to proof that it is my account, please contact me.

Best regards

"your name"

use this link: https://support.steampowered.com/index.php , scroll down and click on "ask a question".
after you filled all fields you only have to wait until they send you an email.

535cheetah
20 Apr 2008, 07:20am
well lets hope he isnt hacking on your account haggard.... if he hax and gets vac banned on any of your games.. your shit outa luck sorry to say ... you will get your account back USELESS!! same hapened to me ... my 7 dig got stolen, guy hacked ... got it back and ohhh vac banned how nice ... i told them and tried everything but they said they wouldnt/couldnt do anything.

they will ask for your credit card info that you used to purchase the account with. just so ya know.

Dracula
20 Apr 2008, 07:30am
Well if he can get haggard all admins need to atch there backs my buddie got hacked this shit is REALY ANNoYING!!!! Oh and Steam didnt do shit for him he got somone to "get" it back for him.

Suri
20 Apr 2008, 08:00am
Wow this sucks. And ZM does have Enemys, but dont for one sec think it was tardshock. That kid is not smart enough to do something like that.

When every one else wants to be the super mega power like SG/ZM you will have people that hate you. But i am sure this will get fixed and there will be no problems.

Tcp-Kill
20 Apr 2008, 08:01am
:O

Well hag will fix this :P

Bill Smauz
20 Apr 2008, 08:30am
We must kill who is responsible...

Dracula
20 Apr 2008, 09:02am
Speaking of hackers some Vac guy just tried to add me :[.

Edo
20 Apr 2008, 10:30am
damn some ppl just dont have life why whould u hack someone else account the game is like $20 and btw there is one person that hit my mind and Haggard u know witch one

Tcp-Kill
20 Apr 2008, 12:18pm
Probably a nine year old child being big man

No trouble :P

LVG
20 Apr 2008, 12:36pm
How did he manage to get his pass

Shadowex3
20 Apr 2008, 01:46pm
Most viruses nowadays aren't destructive, it's more profitable to try and recruit a botnet drone or steal someone's CDkeys and steam/wow/whatever accounts. Bad file on FPSB is how I got my account hijacked once, just happened to be unlucky enough to log into steam just before my AV caught it.

Misanthrope
20 Apr 2008, 03:15pm
Wow this sucks. And ZM does have Enemys, but dont for one sec think it was tardshock. That kid is not smart enough to do something like that.

When every one else wants to be the super mega power like SG/ZM you will have people that hate you. But i am sure this will get fixed and there will be no problems.

I hate to sound like a prick, but there's really no need to be paranoid, this will only be an isolated case that probably involved something he'd rather not say.

Veggie
20 Apr 2008, 04:44pm
Change your passwords often guys, if you ever get the message "Logged in at another location" when you never login on another computer thats a red flag.

Senior
20 Apr 2008, 05:08pm
Change your passwords often guys, if you ever get the message "Logged in at another location" when you never login on another computer thats a red flag.

i remember first time i got on steam my password was 123456 cos i thought it was something only on my comp ^^

now youre better of cracking a safe than trying to guess my pw x]

PotshotPolka
20 Apr 2008, 05:14pm
I hate to sound like a prick, but there's really no need to be paranoid, this will only be an isolated case that probably involved something he'd rather not say.

No you don't sound like a prick, you sound like a vague prick.

Edo
20 Apr 2008, 05:14pm
10 Most Commonly Used Passwords Online

1. password
2. 123456
3. qwerty
4. abc123
5. letmein
6. monkey
7. myspace1
8. password1
9. blink182
10. (your first name)

a lot of times doesn't matter what password u use u need to make sure what u download from web sites is virus free most of the viruses come in .exe file so if ur not sure on particular file google search it

PotshotPolka
20 Apr 2008, 05:17pm
I download trojans for fun! Nothing beats listening to your hard disk come to a screeching halt as NOD 32 AV manually shuts down the R/R head and backtracks to delete the files!

Misanthrope
20 Apr 2008, 06:23pm
I download trojans for fun! Nothing beats listening to your hard disk come to a screeching halt as NOD 32 AV manually shuts down the R/R head and backtracks to delete the files!

Actually, that's fun to do whilst in Linux (using WINE of course), though, it's hard to get most of them to work properly, if that's a bad thing.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
21 Apr 2008, 06:16am
damn.
thats not good.
Hope you get your account back soon or you can rebuy all games again that you had played because of the guy hacked all games and your vac banned if your not in time :(

good luck haggard

Captain Colon
21 Apr 2008, 05:19pm
a lot of times doesn't matter what password u use u need to make sure what u download from web sites is virus free most of the viruses come in .exe file so if ur not sure on particular file google search it
This is true.

If you just use "remember my password" on everything you can then you generally won't have issues...having to actually pull the password files off your computer and decrypt them is more work than most crackers are willing to put in, especially when there's a whole world of people stupid enough to give out their info to anyone who asks.

Ichigos
22 Apr 2008, 01:01am
This is just much bigger. then zombie murder. it aint microshack my brother works for steam and over the last 3 days over 93051 accouts have been reported hijacked

Kennith
22 Apr 2008, 01:45am
10 Most Commonly Used Passwords Online

3. qwerty

A friend of mine had this password. lol

SpikedRocker
22 Apr 2008, 03:05am
This is just much bigger. then zombie murder. it aint microshack my brother works for steam and over the last 3 days over 93051 accouts have been reported hijacked

Someone has been very busy. Makes me want to change my password again.

Paladin
22 Apr 2008, 11:03am
Sorry to hear your account got hacked Haggard.

....That guy spelled "Response," wrong....