PDA

View Full Version : Zaraki selling Note with a joke and runescape account info on it.

Zaraki
5 Feb 2011, 09:54am
SellingItem for Sale
Note with a joke and runescape account info on it. Condition of Item
New Item Description
Runescape account and joke:

JOKE:

Last year, a guy went to a doctor because he was losing weight.
He found out he had a tapeworm, and was instructed by the doctor to bring a muffin, a Twinkie and a cookie with him on his next visit.
When he was being examined the doctor shoved the muffin, the Twinkie, and finally the cookie up the guy's a**.
The patient protested, but the doctor calmed him down, saying it was part of the therapy.
This treatment continued for several weeks and every time the doctor shoved a muffin, a Twinkie and a cookie up his a**.
Finally, after many visits, the Doctor instructed the patient to bring a muffin, a Twinkie and a mallet for the next visit.
The day arrived and this time the doctor shoved only the muffin and the Twinkie up the patient's a**.
After a few minutes the tapeworm appeared out of his a**hole and demanded, "Where's my cookie!?" WHAM!!!

The rest can be discussed about.
Price to be discussed. Price
To be discussed!

MPQC
5 Feb 2011, 11:18am
What's the point of selling a joke when you give it out for free?

Castiel
5 Feb 2011, 12:00pm
Stats pic.

Zaraki
5 Feb 2011, 04:29pm

Nishok
7 Feb 2011, 04:42am
You shouldn't say the name here. People that are jealous can get your account banned by simply reporting it and linking to this page.

Saxe
7 Feb 2011, 09:41am
You shouldn't say the name here. People that are jealous can get your account banned by simply reporting it and linking to this page.

Done :LOOL:

2DG
10 Feb 2011, 11:55pm

Only pathetic people would do that honestly.

Farmer Mick
11 Feb 2011, 08:49am
Only pathetic people would do that honestly.

or people who dont like zaraki like me and saxe and boobcake and well half the people who game at sg

Zaraki
15 Feb 2011, 02:11pm
or people who dont like zaraki like me and saxe and boobcake and well half the people who game at sg

While there is no reason, or people that are just acting like dickheads.

Sembrik
15 Feb 2011, 02:17pm
While there is no reason, or people that are just acting like dickheads.

rofl

Zaraki
15 Feb 2011, 02:40pm
rofl

You're not active in here, so why would this make you "rofl"?

Ámber
15 Feb 2011, 03:54pm
You're not active in here, so why would this make you "rofl"?

I smell a warm facepalm

Suicide
15 Feb 2011, 04:10pm
I smell a warm facepalm

I smell a spam post.