Same.
Can we like, have a day with 10+ new maps and vote on them

Nasu
29 Jan 2011, 03:35pm
Then go request them.....?

Mercy
29 Jan 2011, 07:51pm
Then go request them.....?

i know spartan sometimes adds a bunch of maps on servers and has people test them, id rather have that happen if he has time

Nasu
30 Jan 2011, 03:50am
i know spartan sometimes adds a bunch of maps on servers and has people test them, id rather have that happen if he has time

Those are usually requested maps

Spartan
30 Jan 2011, 05:12am
I don't have the time I once had. I have work. I'd rather go out with friends than play css now. Any spare time I get on the computer I'd rather not be doing MORE WORK if you know what I mean. Request the maps if you want them tested.

Phonicz
30 Jan 2011, 06:04am
de_dust 2

Strike
30 Jan 2011, 11:31am
Hmm... cs_office with some vents that open. And could lead to a room to dump bodies in?

Mercy
30 Jan 2011, 04:22pm
I don't have the time I once had. I have work. I'd rather go out with friends than play css now. Any spare time I get on the computer I'd rather not be doing MORE WORK if you know what I mean. Request the maps if you want them tested.

doesnt have to be you, got loads of people that can add maps lol

Metal
30 Jan 2011, 05:35pm

Find new people to help you?
I can think of a few people who can fit the rank

Spartan
31 Jan 2011, 04:06pm
Request the maps if you want them tested.

Harpr33t
1 Feb 2011, 07:44am
Find new people to help you?
I can think of a few people who can fit the rank

:hail: ME

D-Team oll
1 Feb 2011, 11:33am
:hail: ME

no that would be :crazy:

ExRev
2 Feb 2011, 02:58pm
I haven't seen the map the last couple of times I've been on, but do we still have the one outdoors/desert map that has the testing chamber where you can test three people at once? Sadly I don't remember what it's called, but those of you regulars I used to play with surely know which map I'm talking about.

Elfbarf
7 Feb 2011, 07:20pm
I haven't seen the map the last couple of times I've been on, but do we still have the one outdoors/desert map that has the testing chamber where you can test three people at once? Sadly I don't remember what it's called, but those of you regulars I used to play with surely know which map I'm talking about.

That's Borders, we still have it and its played quite often. Its also been the default map for quite a while.

Bad Dog
7 Feb 2011, 07:42pm
That's Borders, we still have it and its played quite often. Its also been the default map for quite a while.

For good reason. When the thing was our default, people got very bored of it quickly, but everyone seems to love borders.

ExRev
11 Feb 2011, 02:50pm
For good reason. When the thing was our default, people got very bored of it quickly, but everyone seems to love borders.

That's because Borders is effing amazing!