10$ for minecraft account Condition of Item
Used Item Description
I have one minecraft acc and im not using it.I ask 10$
Its an alpha account

*Dalar this is not account i gave you :P Price
10$

Paul
19 Jan 2011, 08:00am
The title is missleading, it seemd like you were selling a $10 note in return for a minecraft account :X

struki
19 Jan 2011, 08:08am
The title is missleading, it seemd like you were selling a $10 note in return for a minecraft account :X

u fix it foh meh?

Nishok
19 Jan 2011, 08:10am
Please, for the sake of everyone, add the status of the account so we know if it is an alpha or past alpha version.. Since past alpha you'd have to pay for the expansion packs when it gets released.

struki
19 Jan 2011, 08:18am
Please, for the sake of everyone, add the status of the account so we know if it is an alpha or past alpha version.. Since past alpha you'd have to pay for the expansion packs when it gets released.

K il edit..

Nishok
19 Jan 2011, 08:22am
Now you'll have more chance on getting this account sold :P

BioDisposable
20 Jan 2011, 05:18pm
Struki Ill buy it bud, for $10. Not a bad deal. Just PM me when you see this response

TheVirus
20 Jan 2011, 05:20pm
Does this mean I get a refund for buying it for you? :amuse:

PingPong
20 Jan 2011, 05:21pm
You should give it to me for free :)

struki
20 Jan 2011, 09:33pm
Biodisposable has been pm'd

@Virus
If u want it,sure :P

@PingPong

Maybe,when i get enough money to buy black ops.

PingPong
20 Jan 2011, 10:14pm
Biodisposable has been pm'd

@Virus
If u want it,sure :P

@PingPong

Maybe,when i get enough money to buy black ops.

Buy it for this sat, bo event is tommorow

struki
20 Jan 2011, 10:16pm
Buy it for this sat, bo event is tommorow
I currently have 20$,i dont think i can get to 60$ until saturday...

struki
21 Jan 2011, 10:04am
Sold account to biohazard

BioDisposable
21 Jan 2011, 10:08am
Thanks, all done. :)

Vivian556
21 Jan 2011, 10:16am
Does this mean I get a refund for buying it for you? :amuse:
Where is mine. >:o

I STOLE A MIRROR FOR YOU. OKAY?

BioDisposable
13 Mar 2011, 11:47am
bump

Hey Struki, what happened to my MC account that I bought from you. It was fine up to about 30 days of play then all the sudden the password was changed or something. I can no longer access this account because I get failed login/bad username/password error @ the login. I'm pissed because you stopped randomly pming me and then you wana give me crap saying that you don't remember the password to that email or that you dont use it anymore. Who the fuck randomly stops using an email after you sell this account or forgets their password? I realize that there is risks in buying accounts from you (or anyone else) used that there is the possibility this could/would/did happen. This was an alpha account and I would like you to either give me my 10 back or give me another account that works (like you said you would in the PM'.) Im not going to point fingers and say you did this, there is still room for the margin of error that I might have been hacked but c'mon....

RaDiuM
13 Mar 2011, 01:12pm
bump

Hey Struki, what happened to my MC account that I bought from you. It was fine up to about 30 days of play then all the sudden the password was changed or something. I can no longer access this account because I get failed login/bad username/password error @ the login. I'm pissed because you stopped randomly pming me and then you wana give me crap saying that you don't remember the password to that email or that you dont use it anymore. Who the fuck randomly stops using an email after you sell this account or forgets their password? I realize that there is risks in buying accounts from you (or anyone else) used that there is the possibility this could/would/did happen. This was an alpha account and I would like you to either give me my 10 back or give me another account that works (like you said you would in the PM'.) Im not going to point fingers and say you did this, there is still room for the margin of error that I might have been hacked but c'mon....

This has happened to me too...

Couple days ago I tried logging in and it said wrong username/pw so I thought it was my internet and didnt think anything of it because I only play single player but then I tried to go on the sg server and it said I do not own a premium account.

I haven't been hacked because I'm not a retard and I only download stuff from trusted sites and this guy im quoting has had the same problems plus if i had been hacked im sure they would hack all of my accounts and not just mc because if i had hacked someone id rather have their steam account with 100 games than a 10 dollar game... So fix it or pay up buddy...

Daze
13 Mar 2011, 02:19pm
If there is a problem then open a dispute with Paypal and get your money back.

Widow
13 Mar 2011, 02:30pm
LYNCH MOB !!!

RaDiuM
13 Mar 2011, 03:53pm
If there is a problem then open a dispute with Paypal and get your money back.

I'd rather sort the situation out with as less agro as possible by finding out first. I will do that next though.

Nishok
13 Mar 2011, 04:01pm
Read the thread in the MC channel.

Chainedlord
13 Mar 2011, 04:12pm
Bio's account was not on that list, not sure about radium

Daze
13 Mar 2011, 04:26pm
I'd rather sort the situation out with as less agro as possible by finding out first. I will do that next though.

Okay

FYI ~ Everyone

SG is no way responsible for any transaction between the parties excahangin currency / merchandise.
SG can not be held responsible for ANY loss of anything, what so ever, is gone missing on deliveries.
You are trading / selling / buying things on your OWN risk and SG is only hosting this forum seciont where not held responsible for user-misbahiour.
Cheating / Lying / Stealing sellers/buyers aren't welcome.
Only Serious sellers and buyers only.
Things to be sold or bought must be legal to be sold or bought.
Only post if you're buying/selling or trading!

Nishok
13 Mar 2011, 04:27pm
Bio's account was not on that list, not sure about radium

There is a high chance that there are more lists that are not made public (yet?). So they probably are on those other lists.

Read their original post :)

RaDiuM
13 Mar 2011, 06:26pm
Says the account is safe.

Just weird how both of our accounts stopped working. Will sort this out over pms or something.