PDA

View Full Version : The Offce

Swizzy *B*
14 Apr 2008, 03:36pm
The Office is hands down the best Comedy Show right now. If you don't know much about the show or haven't seen it please do not comment because you just wouldn't understand. For the Rest of us WE do. Whether it's Dwight trying to spy on his ex-Girlfriend, Michael thinkink he is Survivor man or Andy calling Jim "Big Tuna" all the time. It has to be the best comedy show of this Decade.

-Swizzy *B*

Red
14 Apr 2008, 03:48pm
Actually watching it RIGHT now at work.

Watched season 3-4 then went back and started from season one. Almost done with season 2.

Swizzy *B*
14 Apr 2008, 03:51pm
Actually watching it RIGHT now at work.

Watched season 3-4 then went back and started from season one. Almost done with season 2.

Is it not one of the best if not the best comedy shows out man?

Red
14 Apr 2008, 03:59pm
Yes it is. They need to hurry up with new episodes.

LitKey
14 Apr 2008, 03:59pm
Yeah, the show's great... I think it's the only one I watch regularly on TV. I'm so glad it's back since the fucking writer's strike...

Swizzy *B*
14 Apr 2008, 04:02pm
Yeah, the show's great... I think it's the only one I watch regularly on TV. I'm so glad it's back since the fucking writer's strike...

Yea i hated that shit man, I understand where those Writers are coming from b/c They want to get paid for their work. But At the same time It annoying for us fans b/c its punishing us. Anyways Did you guys see the new EPisode last thursday? lol.

LitKey
14 Apr 2008, 04:07pm
Yea i hated that shit man, I understand where those Writers are coming from b/c They want to get paid for their work. But At the same time It annoying for us fans b/c its punishing us. Anyways Did you guys see the new EPisode last thursday? lol.

Yep. Very awkward.

James
15 Apr 2008, 02:59am
Steve Carell?

LitKey
15 Apr 2008, 03:29am
Are we talking the original British or the American remake?

P.S. Not being funny, I genuinely find the American one funnier, but I can never remember the actor's name other than "Brick" from Anchorman.

Yup, the American one.

And yeah, Steve Carell

Tcp-Kill
15 Apr 2008, 05:40am
The Office FTW

its hillarous

Jaffa
15 Apr 2008, 08:10am
The Office > The Office US

Wouldn't call it comedy show of the decade though...what about Extras, Brass Eye, Peep Show, Skins (comedy/drama), Goodness Gracious Me, Green Wing, Alan Partridge, League of Gentlemen, South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama, Mighty Boosh, Monkey Dust, Spaced, Frasier, Friends, Scrubs,