PDA

View Full Version : What would you like in a zombie master stradegy guide

activeatom1
13 Apr 2008, 02:42am
Give me many ideas and tips for each map you have played:confused1:
they have to be tips,secret place or stradegy`s

PotshotPolka
14 Apr 2008, 05:12pm
Execute the assholes, strip the nubs of their weapons and make them run into enemy hordes holding gas barrels.
Don't even waste your ammo on the hulks, just take out the banshees and the occasional shambler.

LitKey
14 Apr 2008, 05:36pm
PROTIP: Strategy is spelled strategy.

Repeat
14 Apr 2008, 07:25pm
PROTIP: Strategy is spelled strategy.

Haha, yeah. I was going to say that I'd like correct spelling, if possible.

Tcp-Kill
15 Apr 2008, 06:47am
Dont get raped by hulks

shoot hulks in legs lol

cheese
15 Apr 2008, 07:52am
hmm, an usefull tip is always get backup when you'r a zombie
or just sneak and stab someone from behind :)

Tcp-Kill
15 Apr 2008, 10:24am
yeh, try to dodge immolators and if you dont want to be hated by everyone dont spam hulk

Swizzy *B*
15 Apr 2008, 02:31pm
*Learn how to master the Pump Shotgun*

-Aim for Chest/Mouth for most effective hit
-Shotguns don't work in water, so have a good secondary
-Always carry A Grenade, Pumps are effective but reload time is bad
-If you can Crouch when using the Pump Shotgun, Your Crosshair gives you better focus.
-Reload as much as you can while shooting, you dont want to be in a situation where your reloading one shell at a time.

Leeder
25 May 2008, 12:31pm
If you're soloing a ledge or tube, go pump shotty. If you're going to be behind a cade, use the p90. If you're teaming with someone, use the para (machine gun). If a zombie's on your ass and you have no ammo in either gun, throw the nade either at it (to slow it down) or in front of you, so the zombie either backs off or runs into it. In either case, start reloading immediately after the throw, and sidestep so the flying zombie won't hit you. Never use awp/scout unless you're god.

Strike
25 May 2008, 12:49pm
If you're soloing a ledge or tube, go pump shotty. If you're going to be behind a cade, use the p90. If you're teaming with someone, use the para (machine gun). If a zombie's on your ass and you have no ammo in either gun, throw the nade either at it (to slow it down) or in front of you, so the zombie either backs off or runs into it. In either case, start reloading immediately after the throw, and sidestep so the flying zombie won't hit you. Never use awp/scout unless you're god.

Try to not bump centrury old threads

Leeder
2 Jun 2008, 02:16pm
Try to not bump centrury old threads

Better than making a new one..

A. Wesker
2 Jun 2008, 10:01pm
I like places where you need a boost,makes it a little hafder to get ya if you have the "upper hand".And yeah the Leon shotty is God.

Toxin
3 Jun 2008, 02:43am
Exactly, you better bumb century-old threads then break break the rules, spam and make new ones.

I like Autosnipers - sorry guys - but they are just too perfect for Zombiemod.
Try to shoot them about at their neck and when the head is gone, aim at the chest. That makes the greatest damage for me.
I also like places where you have to jump several times to reach a human because that gives humans a little advantage.