PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft Alpha for 20$ steam game.

High
11 Dec 2010, 11:51am
Theres the offer. IF you want to hold off your steam purchase until a sale thats fine, but i have issues with paypal and am unable to purchase the game that way.

Snitch&Death
11 Dec 2010, 01:42pm
Wait they selling minecraft on steam for 20$? Cause i don't have paypal and i want minecraft :O

MPQC
11 Dec 2010, 01:54pm
No. He can't buy Minecraft since his paypal is being stupid. So if you buy him Minecraft, he will give you a $20 steam game. (You gain $5~, if anyone is wondering.)

Jazzyy
11 Dec 2010, 06:15pm
Sure. PM me the account and password you want. Or give me a account I can send money (but i think mojang only accepts paypal)

Harry
11 Dec 2010, 06:19pm
If the problem is Paypal-to-Maojang, and you can still use your Paypal-to-otherpeople (I think you live in the US, so there should be no taxes taken off), then you can PM me and I can give you my Paypal address and I can buy it for you with your money. I don't need a game or anything.

Jazzyy
11 Dec 2010, 08:15pm
If the problem is Paypal-to-Maojang, and you can still use your Paypal-to-otherpeople (I think you live in the US, so there should be no taxes taken off), then you can PM me and I can give you my Paypal address and I can buy it for you with your money. I don't need a game or anything.
fuck you i wanted bfbc2: v :[