PDA

View Full Version : Hanging bodies

Harry
11 Dec 2010, 11:05am
It's shit, right? Hang bodies where no one will ever see until you shoot them = trololo. Is sorta funny.

Nishok
11 Dec 2010, 12:42pm
I kinda like the feature, but the only problem.. is that I always forget about that feature when I'm a T.. dangit.

Bad Dog
11 Dec 2010, 12:54pm
I remember I killed an AFK in one of those like "jail cells" in Nexus, and I stuck his body on the cieling above the window where he was basically invisible unless you walked inside and looked up. Lovin this feature.

hV
11 Dec 2010, 01:27pm
After seeing a body stuck to a wall, it's not really something exciting... I would be impressed if someone covered both walls of a narrow hallway in bodies though.

Harry
11 Dec 2010, 02:11pm
After seeing a body stuck to a wall, it's not really something exciting... I would be impressed if someone covered both walls of a narrow hallway in bodies though.
B-but the song goes "hit the floor", not "line the walls". Badking is bad. :|

Korean Ninja
11 Dec 2010, 02:42pm
took my thread u bitch >_______<

Harry
15 Dec 2010, 09:13pm
took my thread u bitch >_______<
Yours failed anyways :D

Kiwi
15 Dec 2010, 09:18pm
Me: What are you doing?
Traitor: Hanging bodies, it's a new feature.
Me: KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

(von dutch) delta force 8
16 Dec 2010, 06:29am
walking into a room with hung (from the head) bodies to the ceiling. (THERE WERE 9 FUCKING UN I'D) it sorta startled me.

Paralyzed
16 Dec 2010, 07:26am
The new GMOD update did something to the ragdolls, it's harder to hang em right now...

Harpr33t
16 Dec 2010, 12:30pm
Go up the ladder in a room see a fucking body, scream higher than the moon.

leeroyjenkinsboy
16 Dec 2010, 01:24pm
walking into a room with hung (from the head) bodies to the ceiling. (THERE WERE 9 FUCKING UN I'D) it sorta startled me.

$5 vader did it if theres ever 5+ unid'd hanging its vader no doubt

Korean Ninja
16 Dec 2010, 07:29pm

........ kiwi... no

jeN
16 Dec 2010, 08:37pm

do it like this;

푸....훕ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Harro (Ignore)
16 Dec 2010, 09:40pm
This is how you do it.
http://i54.tinypic.com/r7m51i.jpg

duhoh
16 Dec 2010, 11:41pm
do it like this;

푸....훕ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:rlol:

you dork :D

17 Dec 2010, 11:10am
All I get is some random letters and digits in boxes... am I doing something wrong?

Psyche
18 Dec 2010, 07:19am
There is a console command to hang bodies as innocents too, but I guess either spartan doesn't know about it, or he thinks that it would just be abused.

Nasu
18 Dec 2010, 08:18am
There is a console command to hang bodies as innocents too, but I guess either spartan doesn't know about it, or he thinks that it would just be abused.

It would be abosed greatly

Spartan
18 Dec 2010, 07:13pm

Actually, a cfg command that must be turned on for it to be allowed as innocents too.

Bad Dog
18 Dec 2010, 07:46pm
Actually, a cfg command that must be turned on for it to be allowed as innocents too.

Do it! There really is no point in it being a traitor only tool. It can help, but it rarely ever does, really.

jeN
18 Dec 2010, 07:49pm
Do it! There really is no point in it being a traitor only tool. It can help, but it rarely ever does, really.

do it so i can rdm bad dog then hang his body places

Bad Dog
18 Dec 2010, 08:20pm
do it so i can rdm bad dog then hang his body places

do it so i can rdm jen and then hang his body places

Nishok
18 Dec 2010, 08:31pm
do it so i can rdm jen and then hang his bodt places

Her.

Bad Dog
18 Dec 2010, 08:39pm
Her.

The only typo there is 'bodt'

duhoh
18 Dec 2010, 09:34pm
Her.

someone didn't see the memo.

Klewless
19 Mar 2011, 03:27pm
On ttt_crummycradle, stand on the rail and attach the body to the side, nobody can reach it except for detectives with binoculars.

PotshotPolka
19 Mar 2011, 04:11pm
First of all, shameless bump, second, it's been deactivated for months due to crashes on the server.

XeNo
19 Mar 2011, 04:34pm
Well, he IS KLEWLESS. AHAHA HO HO HO HO HOHOOOO.

Psyche
20 Mar 2011, 05:21pm
Give it to traitors only, a lot of greifing if it was for innocents, as in hanging bodies to unaccessible places.

Kiwi
20 Mar 2011, 06:03pm
Give it to traitors only, a lot of greifing if it was for innocents, as in hanging bodies to unaccessible places.

It was for traitors only lol..

I loved killing the unknowing traitor who I made hang a body.

Harry
20 Mar 2011, 06:13pm
No, the server is laggy enough right now... :\ I'm glad it was removed.

Psyche
20 Mar 2011, 06:43pm
anyone who complained of lag has a shittastic computer, and is ruining it for the people with good computers who want to hand bodies.

Bad Dog
20 Mar 2011, 08:03pm
It never lagged for me. If it did lag, I dont understand how everyones computer didnt crash when they hung like, 15 bodies to the noose on westwood.

Harry
20 Mar 2011, 08:15pm
^ Server-side lag, not client-side lag... It didn't produce any client-side lag for me, but it produced a ton on the server, according to Spartan.

Spartan
21 Mar 2011, 08:24am
I actually watched Von Dutch hang bodies on westwood and every one he put up created more and more lag. It was definately correlating with the swinging bodies which caused the lag. Now that I'm making this reply, I may as well mention that also the server lag people are experiencing atm is due to a similar thing. When a person gets shot, or a mass fire fight breaks out, the server ping spikes up, and this also includes player death. Once the person is killed and the shooting stops, the ping goes down. The way I see it, I can't think of anything that would prevent lag from this. Some of you may be wondering why it lags on maps like roy the ship all the time. Well the simple answer is it's roy the ship. Moving boat around the outside. People in close vicinity getting shot all the time etc. The dedi has like 10 servers on it. It just can't handle 1 gmod server which is sad really.

21 Mar 2011, 11:12am
I actually watched Von Dutch hang bodies on westwood

Good Times :p