PDA

View Full Version : Traitor Rage

Harpr33t
3 Dec 2010, 07:47am
I Threw a mutha fucking knife at some asshole and he CAUGHT IT! We need to disable this E shit in mid air crap.

Harry
3 Dec 2010, 07:52am
I right-clicked Kiwi point-blank 3 times and it never killed him. Maybe it's the candy-cane thing, or he just hax.

Kiwi
3 Dec 2010, 08:08am
I right-clicked Kiwi point-blank 3 times and it never killed him. Maybe it's the candy-cane thing, or he just hax.

GET GANKED NOOB.

Drox
3 Dec 2010, 08:12am
I Threw a mutha fucking knife at some asshole and he CAUGHT IT! We need to disable this E shit in mid air crap.

He wombo combo'd ure ass

Barber
3 Dec 2010, 08:18am
He wombo combo'd ure ass

pD_imYhNoQ4

MY FUCKEN DIK HURTZ, MY DIK HURTZ

Mad Dogg
3 Dec 2010, 09:02am
I´t sucks when you 1 deag(clear headshot) someone but he doesn´t die.

starbucks
3 Dec 2010, 09:41am
barber hacks anyways

Paralyzed
3 Dec 2010, 10:19am
you gotta be fast to catch a knife lmao!

Harpr33t
3 Dec 2010, 10:35am
He caught it and one deagled me in a matter of a second.

Spartan
3 Dec 2010, 01:35pm
Version 3:

- Improved ragdoll manipulation with the Magneto-stick. Carrying a corpse will now always use the pelvis bone of the ragdoll no matter where you aim, as that is the most effective way to carry. Your view will snap to that same area when you pick up the corpse, to prevent it immediately falling again. Pushing has been weakened, as it was glitchy and bad.

- Falling on another player will hurt them and cushion your fall. They receive your original fall damage, while you get only half. An award has been added for killing someone this way.

- Crowbar kills are now silent, victim will not do a death scream (same as knife, silenced pistol, headshots).

- Found a way of networking corpse data through datatable vars. Things like the corpse name and identification status should now be more reliable.

- Game description in server browser now shows the version number (eg. "v3") as well as an indicator whether the server uses custom weapons/items in the form of an asterisk ("*"). So a modded server will show "Trouble in Terrorist Town v3*" in full, while a vanilla one won't have the *.

- Fixed error in weapon spawning fallback for weaponless maps that do not have a rearm script.

- Fixed thrown knife being catchable with the Magneto-stick.

Trouble in Terrorist Town v3

Changes in directories:
/gamemodes/terrortown/

Alright.

Dark Torcher
3 Dec 2010, 03:30pm
I was watching as spectator and Harpreet threw a knife down a hall with 2 crates in it making it so only 1 person could pass. 2 innocents were chasing him and he pulled out a knife and threw it at them. I believe it did hit but didnt reg but then I also suggested it may have been "caught" not on purpose but as a glitch in TTT.

- Falling on another player will hurt them and cushion your fall. They receive your original fall damage, while you get only half. An award has been added for killing someone this way.

It was originally half? I read the TTT files last time and saw the applied damage was 1/3 of the original damage, I would prefer 2/3 so it could make less of these goomba stompers

Sandvich
3 Dec 2010, 04:18pm
It was originally half? I read the TTT files last time and saw the applied damage was 1/3 of the original damage, I would prefer 2/3 so it could make less of these goomba stompers

Never! (Goomba stomping someone on a ladder/elevator = epic lulz)

Nuada DarkHaven
3 Dec 2010, 04:21pm
I'm impressed that someone caught it. ninja'd

Dirty Sanchez
3 Dec 2010, 05:23pm
goomba stompers

batista bombers*

Dracula
3 Dec 2010, 05:43pm
batista bombers*

^

Harpr33t
3 Dec 2010, 06:13pm
Alright.

It's not possible! We were in a hallway! A narrow one, and I threw it straight at him. and after I died I looked for the knife, there was none!

andre1028
3 Dec 2010, 07:19pm
I right-clicked Kiwi point-blank 3 times and it never killed her. Maybe it's the candy-cane thing, or she just hax.

Fix'd

Kaos
3 Dec 2010, 10:26pm
ALSO: Can we somehow fix that stupid thing for when Ts switch weapons it shows their knife! So freaking annoying!! ughh..

Btw, thanks Spartan.

Kiwi
4 Dec 2010, 05:43am
i am gay

Fix'd

andre1028
4 Dec 2010, 10:00am
Fix'd

she's mad

Dark Torcher
4 Dec 2010, 10:09am
ALSO: Can we somehow fix that stupid thing for when Ts switch weapons it shows their knife! So freaking annoying!! ughh..

Btw, thanks Spartan.

dont use fast-weapon switch

Afamad 2.1
4 Dec 2010, 12:29pm
Real men shoot knives out of the air.

Also, this reminds me of the time I blocked a traitor knive with a table. I was holding a wooden table and the traitor threw a knife at me. It actually blocked it, and made the knife fall to the ground.

Bad Dog
4 Dec 2010, 01:24pm
Only thing I got close to catching a knife was using the police "shield" in Amstervilles police station to block jen away from me at the start of a round, and right as Im about to drop it she pulls a knife and tries to cut me. Thank god for shields.

IclaneKiev/FailTroll
7 Dec 2010, 07:15pm
Lol harp thats why you onedeag at the same time :) don't be ばか (^-^)

The Piano Man
1 Jan 2011, 06:59pm
One time I was playing with Fart Commander and he tried to kill me with a shotgun and missed every shot. I had no ammo so I ended up crowbarring him to death.

Elfbarf
1 Jan 2011, 11:08pm
Yeah, the server was lagging like crazy.

Strike
5 Jan 2011, 02:51pm
I once activated this secret nuke in this TTT map and i was omfg and i threw my knife up in the air and afmad "just put a table infront" of the nuke and blocked it all, Shamefully police shields didnt work so me and "Jen Took BadDog out easily afterwards", Then like 1 minute later i killed some1 and forgot about the knife i "threw it managed to fly threw this hallway and someone caught it, i tried looking for it after i died but it Wasnt there! i was like WTF"

Quick story i made out of all your Tales in TTT

Bad Dog
5 Jan 2011, 06:59pm
Jen Took BadDog out easily afterwards

Wat is this.

I dont even....