PDA

View Full Version : Age of Empires III - $0.1

MPQC
21 Nov 2010, 11:22am
Click away (http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/dailydeal/day7/)

Sale only lasts for one day.

RaDiuM
21 Nov 2010, 11:29am
I just bought it, actually costs 10 microsoft points.

Italian Jew
21 Nov 2010, 11:41am
I just bought it, actually costs 10 microsoft points.

Yeah, I had 90 MS Points and had no idea what to do with them. If you don't have MS points, you can pay with a more legit form of currency.

Good deal, thanks!

KScorp
21 Nov 2010, 11:46am
I was expecting having to pull out a credit card, but I had 200 random points on my account, which I completely forgot about. \o/

RaDiuM
21 Nov 2010, 11:51am
Yeah, I had 90 MS Points and had no idea what to do with them. If you don't have MS points, you can pay with a more legit form of currency.

Good deal, thanks!

Same I had 120 just lying around.

Tweezy
21 Nov 2010, 02:36pm

Good deal, thanks!

Fixed.

I also got mine :) We should all have a massive online game xD

Nishok
21 Nov 2010, 06:07pm
"Unfortunately your Xbox LIVE account region is not currently supported. Check back with us soon as we continue to add regions."

FUCK NO

Italian Jew
21 Nov 2010, 06:27pm
"Unfortunately your Xbox LIVE account region is not currently supported. Check back with us soon as we continue to add regions."

FUCK NO

LOL, Belgium...

EDIT: So finally got around to downloading and installing, but it turns out they ran out of keys. From the community forums, a Live team member stated that it would take probably a week to generate more keys. For about 10 cents, I can't complain too much, but why would it take that long to generate keys?

RaDiuM
22 Nov 2010, 11:13am
LOL, Belgium...

EDIT: So finally got around to downloading and installing, but it turns out they ran out of keys. From the community forums, a Live team member stated that it would take probably a week to generate more keys. For about 10 cents, I can't complain too much, but why would it take that long to generate keys?

Unlucky dude, i dled mine straight away but i had problems installing. Says i dont have enough space when i clearly have 1tb on my new hdd. reh-tarded.

Nishok
22 Nov 2010, 11:35am
LOL, Belgium...

LOL, Italian..

Italian Jew
22 Nov 2010, 04:16pm
And of course one week means less than one day... way to aim for the upper extreme Microsoft. I was wondering why it would take so damn long to get keys.

I also had trouble installing until I figured out I needed more virtual memory at the moment. Had it going to my external HD with 400 GB, but I only had less than 2 on my laptop and MS did not approve. Whatevs... it's working now and I can play it, so for 10 MS points, it was still worth it. : )