PDA

View Full Version : Time to relax.

barackobama
20 Nov 2010, 12:51pm
Hi girls/guys.

It's my time to say goodbye, Jager will take over for the time being. This is a repeat of what haggard did, he put too much time in to SG, and it was effecting other things in life.

My life is pretty ace, but you couldn't imagine how stressful it is to worry about SG constantly, because if I like it or not, SG has been a big part of my life, and I've given much time and much effort towards SG.

I'm not leaving, but I am. I won't be around much, I will still pay for the servers, every other question/inquiry needs to be sent to Jager. I will visit the forum, but not much.. I won't reply to PM's, so don't send them to me, I will notify the community when I'm back.

I'm happy that I've heard a lot of feedback on how well I've done since taking over from Haggard.

Thanks big boys!

barackobama
26 Nov 2010, 05:37pm
Hey!! Just popped back to say howdy! 1 week and I'll tell you something, stress free from SG has been good. I'm still going to be a while, but will be on Sunday and Monday playing some bfbc2! So get your guns in place and help me kick ass :)))

barackobama
12 Dec 2010, 04:27am
So yeah, I'm back...