PDA

View Full Version : Hmm is it just me or..

Deceitful Ninja
12 Nov 2010, 07:44am
I'm thinking that sometimes when traitors switch weapons there may be a glitch that flashes their knife even if they didn't pull it out. I've seen this countless times, not sure if they actually flashed their knife or not, but I've killed people who have in fact had a knife then bitched/insisted they never pulled it out, and I hear others who swear the same. Nowadays I just comment I think I saw one and stay the hell away from that person. Am I onto something?

The Famous Zombie Hunter
12 Nov 2010, 03:52pm
I've noticed this once or twice Deceitful. I think its just the crowbar though, since innocent's without any traitor equipment have done this once or twice as well, and in that split of a milisecond, anyone could mistake it for a knife.

Alot of the new slush puppies don't know this and kill people when they see this.
Point is, yes, there is something there.

Harpr33t
12 Nov 2010, 06:45pm
Happened to... I think. I had a scout out but some sniper saw me with a knife? Idk maybe I was just RDM'd

Elfbarf
14 Nov 2010, 12:36pm
Last night iclane claimed to have seen my poltergeist a few seconds after I purchased it when I swapped from my shotgun to my deagle. Not sure of what happened there.

Dark Torcher
14 Nov 2010, 01:05pm
yes I see it a couple times also. A traitor however shouldn't be buying weapons out in the open, what if people hear the purchase click? Safer just to buy it in a closed spot. I think it has something to do with weapon pickup. I have fast weapon switch disabled, but I usually never buy weapons and if I do, I buy it quick and use it.

Kaos
24 Nov 2010, 07:23pm
Last night iclane claimed to have seen my poltergeist a few seconds after I purchased it when I swapped from my shotgun to my deagle. Not sure of what happened there.

Yea, i remember that.

And today i could have sworn i saw someone pull out a knife and they said they didnt. After they died later on, they actually did have a knife.....and of course i was accused of hacking. Figures..