PDA

View Full Version : Derptective

Zealot
6 Nov 2010, 11:26pm
So, this is what happens when your detec is a scrub.

1J3ZuCRkCIU

jeN
6 Nov 2010, 11:44pm
that was so awesome, it lagged so bad at the end

Nuada DarkHaven
7 Nov 2010, 12:01am
Cool vid, I love the guy making gleeful sound effects at the beginning. Brings a smile to my face

Vader
7 Nov 2010, 12:42am
I was there when it happend, the detective failed badly.
-Lagged for 20 seconds.

Zealot
7 Nov 2010, 12:56am
Yeah Afamad was just pretending to be a c4 as well.

Deceitful Ninja
7 Nov 2010, 01:53am
From laughter. I'm glad you got the demo >.<

duhoh
7 Nov 2010, 09:36am
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/duhoh/ttt_bank_b30003.jpg

NEVER FORGET.

PS. Stupid Ronen had to be traitor and shot me in the head and made it bloody. Douche.

Zealot
8 Nov 2010, 09:35am
TdtdAM4s15w

Another one.

Deceitful Ninja
8 Nov 2010, 08:18pm
Ah, Derptective Files 2 showcases some Ninja skills :)

b0red
8 Nov 2010, 08:25pm
those wings...........so.........sexy.......-=ohmy=-

Harry
8 Nov 2010, 08:28pm
What's up with those errors, bro? I don't get those.

Deceitful Ninja
9 Nov 2010, 05:56am
Yeah, I was going to ask that as well. I never have errors on TTT, looks like you're playing Trouble in Error Land. You missing counter-strike or something? =/

Nasu
9 Nov 2010, 06:23am
He is missing the HL2 ep trees. Thats the only map that needs something else than css

Deceitful Ninja
9 Nov 2010, 07:25am
Aw Zealot. Can't we like.. send him the tree file somehow? We play borders a lot, that would drive me crazy if I was him. Never been a fan of those trees either. You can walk right through them. I've tried to replicate this phenomenon in real life... the results were unsatisfactory.

Kiwi
9 Nov 2010, 10:29am
Aw Zealot. Can't we like.. send him the tree file somehow? We play borders a lot, that would drive me crazy if I was him. Never been a fan of those trees either. You can walk right through them. I've tried to replicate this phenomenon in real life... the results were unsatisfactory.

I prefer to see errors than those trees.

jeN
9 Nov 2010, 11:55am

Same, though I don't know what the trees actually look like but the errors are quite nice. :thumb: Don't have to worry about some tree blocking your view.

Dirty Sanchez
9 Nov 2010, 12:56pm
feather the text to make it easier on the eyes

Afamad 2.1
9 Nov 2010, 03:06pm
I never realized I beep so much.

Zealot
10 Nov 2010, 08:43am
wtf those were trees?

Deceitful Ninja
10 Nov 2010, 09:07am
Yar, pyramid shaped dead looking trees. You're not missing much. In fact I took a better look at them after seeing your video and they may be the ugliest trees I've ever seen in game.

The Famous Zombie Hunter
12 Nov 2010, 04:00pm

There used to be a file for all HL2 wild scenery such as grass, bushes, rocks, and tree's on Gmod.org, but some dip shit reported it and it got taken down.

Also, rofl on the C4 video xD Love how his voice got faster and higher pitched as the C4's did.

leeroyjenkinsboy
14 Nov 2010, 12:10pm
I remember this day it was fun :D

Zealot
13 Jan 2011, 11:09pm
aZbQN65MgCI

Part 3

Metal
14 Jan 2011, 04:34am
rohan shuuuut upppppp

hV
15 Jan 2011, 09:55am
I was recording in hopes I got Traitor for the fourth time lol...

8-eqmolubPE

I didn't hit the barrel.

Nishok
15 Jan 2011, 10:04am
I was recording in hopes I got Traitor for the fourth time lol...

8-eqmolubPE

I didn't hit the barrel.

If I'm not wrong, I was the one that exploded it (I was T) Because you fell at the same angle I found your body, and there were 3 bodies too.

Harry
15 Jan 2011, 10:12am
If I'm not wrong, I was the one that exploded it (I was T) Because you fell at the same angle I found your body, and there were 3 bodies too.
Dimi shot it.

Ronen
8 Feb 2011, 09:43pm
If I may add some of my derptective collection:

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3081/tttbordersb200003.jpg

Strike
10 Feb 2011, 12:55pm
WTF!? How did you get tht Derp inside?

ExRev
11 Feb 2011, 08:23pm

I almost feel the same. Played borders for the first time in forever and finally saw trees. Missed the errors... :(

I personally hate being detective. First, I'm never buying you people a health station. I don't care if I saw you kill a traitor right in front of me, I don't trust you. Second, as detective, I'm most likely to kill Sgt. Joo, Jake, and Moo Moo Viking just for being alive. Seriously, ask them.

Afamad 2.1
12 Feb 2011, 02:30pm
I almost feel the same. Played borders for the first time in forever and finally saw trees. Missed the errors... :(

I personally hate being detective. First, I'm never buying you people a health station. I don't care if I saw you kill a traitor right in front of me, I don't trust you. Second, as detective, I'm most likely to kill Sgt. Joo, Jake, and Moo Moo Viking just for being alive. Seriously, ask them.

You see them kill a traitor and you don't give them a healthstation? You asshole.

Phobos
12 Feb 2011, 09:38pm

Just hit F1, then go to Settings tab, then scroll down to the bottom, then check "avoid being detective"

ExRev
12 Feb 2011, 10:27pm
Just hit F1, then go to Settings tab, then scroll down to the bottom, then check "avoid being detective"

There's an option?? Sweet. I dunno, as much as I don't really like it, I do enjoy telling Sgt Joo, Slapdicks, Viking, or Jake that I won't give them a health station. It's like feeling true power.

Neutronrocks
15 Feb 2011, 05:06am

It seems nobody likes being a derptective.

p.s. It's in gameplay settings under the settings tab.

ExRev
15 Feb 2011, 02:02pm
It seems nobody likes being a derptective.

I dunno...I kinda feel a sense of power when I become detective and I hear "Oh god, ExRev is detective...we're screwed."

Granted, we seem to lose rounds where I'm detective... But that couldn't possibly have anything to do with me personally taking out half the innocents... :LOOL:

Neutronrocks
15 Feb 2011, 02:12pm
I dunno...I kinda feel a sense of power when I become detective and I hear "Oh god, ExRev is detective...we're screwed."

Granted, we seem to lose rounds where I'm detective... But that couldn't possibly have anything to do with me personally taking out half the innocents... :LOOL:

I like being detective, but I get more scared when I am.

Too bad detectives aren't auto-disguised, and can reveal their detectiveness when they want.
-_____-

ExRev
15 Feb 2011, 02:18pm
That actually sounds like a good idea. I would probably enjoy detective a little more if I wasn't outted when the round starts.

Mad Dogg
15 Feb 2011, 02:39pm
If I may add some of my derptective collection:

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3081/tttbordersb200003.jpg

:LOOL:

nintendo64sim
15 Feb 2011, 02:51pm
Nice job.
I saw the derptective kill himself to not be one... Some people fail sometime...

ExRev
15 Feb 2011, 02:54pm
LOL, why would you ever, ever go into the test chamber if you're the detective?

nintendo64sim
15 Feb 2011, 04:28pm
LOL, why would you ever, ever go into the test chamber if you're the detective?
Maybe they don't know the map? Anyway, that is a derptective.

Zealot
17 Mar 2011, 10:20pm
8z8-cFOWKPM