PDA

View Full Version : Who here likes Stargate?

Sk2k52
9 Apr 2008, 07:08am
I do, but I fell so far behind, one second they were fighting the pwnsome Anubis, then next thing I know they talking about how whole worlds are falling to the Ori D:

Being too poor to buy the dvd's saddens me. I found a site where I could watch the episodes online but I got a new computer and lost the bookmark TwT (my father wiped my old hard drive and used it to build another computer D: )

So to who've seen Stargate, who was your favorite baddy? Mine was Anubis :3

Paladin
9 Apr 2008, 07:36am
Baal. I can't help but like Baal the best out of the bad guys.

Richard Dean Anderson > Ben Browder

Window of Opportunity and The Other Guys are the two best episodes of all time.

Dracula
9 Apr 2008, 09:24am
I like it just toooo many filler episodes and shit randomly goes crazy.

Italian Jew
9 Apr 2008, 09:25am
I liked the movie better...never really got into the series

LegalSmash
9 Apr 2008, 09:59am
I have all the DVD sets, ftw.

Fave villain: the nazi guys on that planet in season 4 or 5 that were trying to ethnically cleanse the other group, barring that, I liked Apophis... cobra commander, but black.

They are making a MMORPG based on SG1 set for release in Q4 08.

RDA> BB, but RDA was getting kind of .... elderly looking. Just look at the box arts.

Teal'c is proof that there are really really really cool huge black guys in space.

Sam Carter is that figment of imagination "really hot, really smart, really cool, but not a bulldyke military woman"

I miss hammond. Beau Bridges just seems like a janitor.

They should have given the "chevron locked" guy his own episode... he was essentially stargate's "butters"

Lol

good times.

Paladin
9 Apr 2008, 12:00pm
Don matter to me how old they are. RDA was naturally funny as he spoke, BB its more forced.

One of the funnier moments of the Windows of Opportunity ep.

"Colonel, What the hell are you doing?!"

"In the middle of my backswing!!"

Note: This is when O'Neal and Teal'c were using the Stargate for golfing.

PotshotPolka
9 Apr 2008, 12:18pm
The show got canned early :sad:, well actually it got canned way to late, and Atlantis is simply flogging anything left of it. BRING BACK MACGYVER!

http://www.furiousmind.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/macgyver.JPG

Suri
10 Apr 2008, 11:15am
I love both shows. I just watched the new SG1 Movie today. The Ark of Truth. WOW great movie. If only the last season of SG1 could have been like this.

It's a must see for any SG fan. And there are more movies to fallow./

Decesus
10 Apr 2008, 02:49pm
I've watched a few episodes, and it looks like a good show.

Hunter
10 Apr 2008, 03:10pm
Brilliant, funny and keeps me on the edge of the chair even if i've seen it before :001_smile: I like stargate all of them.

Eldest
11 Apr 2008, 07:11am
Stargate is very cool :D,I've watched all the SG-1 episodes and I am currently watching Atlantis.Favorite is ofcourse Jack O'Neil! :D

Irish Rebel
29 Jun 2008, 03:28pm
ah man O'Neill PWNES!
hes f*** irish,so he Ownes the enemys automatically!

Jaffa
29 Jun 2008, 04:10pm
One of my favourite episodes ( or double) was when they were having a camera crew go about the base to make a doctumentory about the Stargate

GrimExistence
29 Jun 2008, 05:45pm
:thumbup:

Lux
29 Jun 2008, 06:14pm
Its another program I found out about too late and I can't be bothered to watch something if I haven't seen the start of it.