PDA

View Full Version : mg_pauls_teambattle_v2

Paul
31 Oct 2010, 06:07pm
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/148300

mg_pauls_teambattle_v2
#######################

This map is all about teamwork and completing the maps as a team as fast as possible. This map requires TEAMWORK if you want your team to beat the opposing one!

10 stages for each team to complete

#Surf
#Ball Path
#Water Climb
#Knife Path
#Strafe
#Climb
#Soccer
#Race
#Death Drop
#Targets

First team to complete all 10 before the other team wins! Simple!

Map Specific details:

#Surf - Pretty easy surf, get to the end platform to complete.

#Ball Path - Guide the ball to the end of the map. Best stratergy is to make a wall around the path whilst one person pushes.

#Water Climb - hold SPACE and CROUCH all the way around. Get to the end to complete.

#Knife Path - Each block has 400hp, best stratergy is to get all your teammates here to rush through it. Get to the end to complete.

#Strafe - follows from mg_ aztec_strafes map, get through the holes and land in the dumpster to complete.

#Climb - Climb to the end to win. Note: Theres a Shortcut in this map.

#Soccer - Score 2 goals to complete.

#Race - Race to the end to complete.

#Death Drop - Dodge all the obstacles to complete.

#Targets - Each target has 200hp, Get all your teammates there to speed it up. Ammo at the back. Kill all 12 targets to complete.

#######
CHANGE LOG
#######
V1
- Bugs fixed.

Thannk, hope you enjoy!

V2
- Made the surf level easier.

Whazaaaaa
1 Nov 2010, 02:04am
Dude what is your secret in making maps so fast i get boored fast!

Paul
1 Nov 2010, 02:06am
Dude what is your secret in making maps so fast i get boored fast!

I dont know, when I start a map I want to get it out there =S

ChrisB
1 Nov 2010, 02:51am
Sounds great Paul!

u egg
1 Nov 2010, 03:10am
It it great. May I notice a bug ? Sometimes when I do surf I am randomly blocked (more often than an usual surf map) and I loose all my speed... Maybe it was my 120 ping ? It's so boring !

Hellspawn
1 Nov 2010, 08:18am
It it great. May I notice a bug ? Sometimes when I do surf I am randomly blocked (more often than an usual surf map) and I loose all my speed... Maybe it was my 120 ping ? It's so boring !

surf ramps always glitch

sometimes more often then not

mapper
1 Nov 2010, 04:07pm
surf ramps always glitch

sometimes more often then not

Not true, it Depends. I've noticed in the past that some textures excist wich lower your speed, but an other cause is just lazyness or lack of knowledge of the mapper.

Btw, keep them coming Paul.

Lemonstein
5 Nov 2010, 08:05am
nice map but for some reason when i was playing yesterday a couple Ts managed to get deagles in spawn and killed the CTs. i have no idea how they managed to though

edit: it just happened to me. i finished race and got to spawn with a deagle (there was only 5 bullets in it)

Hostage Situation
5 Nov 2010, 09:01pm
Believe me now Paul?

Paul
6 Nov 2010, 12:57am
Still no idea how people are getting them out though. Unless they d/c when they leave the portal?

Ill have to add no damage filter in that deactivates when one team wins.

Kaos
7 Nov 2010, 11:14am
Sounds awesome. Cant wait to play it! :thumb: