PDA

View Full Version : Lost Temple

D-Team oll
27 Oct 2010, 08:17am
what do u people thing about instead of tratior rooms u have tratior triggers instead like in downtown.

Paralyzed
27 Oct 2010, 08:31am
It's fine the way it is imo.

u egg
27 Oct 2010, 08:43am
It's fine the way it is imo.

^ This.

D-Team oll
27 Oct 2010, 10:15am
it does prevent traitors camping

Metal
27 Oct 2010, 01:04pm
DownTown is its own map.

ITs a great map, hopefully more maps like it can be like it.
But Traitor camping can be stop by admins.

KScorp
27 Oct 2010, 01:05pm
Traitors can just sit around and do nothing as well while staying out of the traitor rooms...

I love the map, the traitor rooms provide a nice base to retreat to, and the detective can easily use radar to warn people which traps are "Armed". If we used traitor triggers, we could only assume that every trap was always armed, and would have to avoid all of them.

D-Team oll
27 Oct 2010, 04:01pm
Traitors can just sit around and do nothing as well while staying out of the traitor rooms...

I love the map, the traitor rooms provide a nice base to retreat to, and the detective can easily use radar to warn people which traps are "Armed". If we used traitor triggers, we could only assume that every trap was always armed, and would have to avoid all of them.

u wouldn't arm them as a tratior u would see some 1 in there and use it on them

( like the crusher on downtown )

KScorp
27 Oct 2010, 04:04pm
I mean it's easier to tell if a traitor will set off a trap the way it is now, and it's easier to catch who did it, since they have to get into the traitor room. With Downtown's system, the traitor can easily set it off without worries of getting caught.

Harro (Ignore)
27 Oct 2010, 09:08pm
Too much editing for too little changes.

Harry
27 Oct 2010, 09:19pm
pussey taters camp in there, and detective buys radar. Having triggerable icons won't fix that, and will greatly unbalance the map.

Vader
27 Oct 2010, 09:28pm
Get votekick, and votekick the campers. But yea, I do hate how people camp in the Traitor rooms and don't do shit for 10 minutes straight.

u egg
27 Oct 2010, 11:36pm
If a traitor camps, you can still sacrifice bodies and get the ultra-mega-super-duty-winning-weapon-of-doom to win the round as innocent anyway.

KScorp
1 Nov 2010, 04:33pm
The traitors can simply pick up the ultra-mega-super-duty-winning-weapon-of-doom before it teleports to the innocents... the staff is mainly a traitor tool anyway, if I see anyone carrying it I shoot them on sight unless they're proven innocent.