PDA

View Full Version : Exacto-Be's Boot/Restart Issues

Exacto-Be
21 Oct 2010, 03:52pm
Tech Support Help TicketWhat general section does your problem fall under
Boot/Restart Issues What is your Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 If you use linux, post the build and any other pertinent info (kde/gnome etc)
- Have you tried the latest stable drivers for your product if any exist? If so please list the number/name of them in the box here.
- Do you understand complex tech explanations
No Would you prefer more personalized and simpler help?
Yes Do you have antivirus or anti-malware installed?
No What is the name of your Antivirus/anti malware?
Bullguard Who made your PC? (Company name or you)
Medion What is the model number of the part or PC you are having issues with?
Erazer X7710 D Please state your problem here
When i try to start up my computer the screen acts weird other from that nothing seems to be wrong, till the part where it says 'starting windows' ... there it usually get's stuck for a little while, get's a bluescreen & restarts giving me the option for a safemode.

The only way for me to actually start it up fully is by going in complete safe mode ... although when i do that the screen stays fucked up ...

I newly bought this computer & since i only had it for bout 2 weeks & barely went online with it i didnt install any antivirus on it yet ... although Bullguard already was standard on it.

for a link to the website with all info about the computer go http://aldi.medion.com/md8888/be_nl/?refPage=medion
I searched for an english one but didnt find any :/

for a picture of the screen i'm getting,
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7530/101021232021.jpg

A list of all the info about the computer i found.

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-870-processor (2,93 GHz, Intel® Turbo Boost-technologie, Intel® Hyper-Threading-technologie, 8 MB Intel® Smart Cache)

Video card: ATI Radeon™ HD5870 DirectX® 11 (1024 MB GDDR5-memory & digital HDMI audio-/video-exit, DVI-I & DisplayPort)
hard disk: S-ATA van 1 TB (1.000 GB)

Working memory: 6 GB DDR3 SDRAM (with Dual Channel-modus)

software:
- System: Authentic Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Windows® Live™ Essentials
- CyberLink Power2Go
- Microsoft® Office 2010 Starter
- BullGuard Internet Security Pakket

If you need any more information about the computer, please ask and descripe where i can find the info. ps. i'm an absolute noob at this kind of stuff ....

Chaoz`
21 Oct 2010, 03:59pm
have you tested your RAM, maybe there is a broken 1, and thats why it's acting all up

Kaos
21 Oct 2010, 04:41pm
looks like a problem with RAM or maybe slight problem with video card. (slight because you still have some picture). Also, make sure it is tightly secured into your computer along with video cable.

Exacto-Be
23 Oct 2010, 03:00am
At first i'd like to say thanks to the people who tried to help,

second I'd like to say it's fixed ...

A friend of, mine who works in the same shop as where i bought it, could arrange that i could simply bring in my 'broken' computer & pick another one ...

still, thanks for all the effort :thumb:

edit: err, how do i set this thread to Fixed?

Kaos
23 Oct 2010, 12:33pm
Read this.
Just something I would like to point out, if you haven't replied to your topic (without reason) in a month one of the moderators will pm you, if you don't reply in a weeks time your topic will be locked and moved to the fixed/resolved forum, if your problem wasn't fixed and you seek more help, just open up a new thread with everything you've tried.

Thanks,

The Moderator Team.

Glad you could get a new computer!