PDA

View Full Version : 'Lo

Omega
17 May 2007, 07:25pm
[a much delayed] Hello everyone!

Many of you are wondering just who the heck I am, since I did kind of appear out of the blue as an admin. Well, I'm not quite new, been playing here since late fall/early winter of '06 and then had to take a pretty long pause do to multiple reasons.

...But now I am back! I still see people such as pankcake batter and stanky rank are still playing in our server and that is of great news to me.

Some background stuff about me:

I am 18 years old,
Born in Lithuania (located in the center of Europe), came to the U.S. at the age of 11, hence me speaking in Lithuanian sometimes with gabbo & making fun of other foreigners (don't be mad, I'm one of you!)
Currently live near Chicago, Illinois
Have played BF2 & 2142 quite avidly, (and , was #1 in the world with the sniper rifle in 2142 until I left due to me getting bored of its blandness), and that's pretty much where my leet FPS skills have come from.
Besides ZM, I play Company of Heroes (RTS) & am patiently waiting for Quake Wars and Crysis.
My hobbies include: being quiet on trips, clapping along to songs, and diabetes
Also known as the "pollmaster" on the server. Yes, I'm the one responsible for most of those annoying polls :P Can't help myself, I just love hearing your reactions..lol

Ehhh, that's pretty much it for now, I guess. Your feedback on my job as admin is always appreciated!

See you all in the server.... don't forget to bring your brains! mmmmmmmmm.... your delicious brains...

Red
17 May 2007, 09:19pm
Yeah bf2142 got boring quick

broncoty
18 May 2007, 06:32am
lol welcome back man

Pancake Batter
18 May 2007, 12:43pm
Yeah, I remember you back around January-Febraury, was wondering where you disappeared to. Good to have you playing again :)